× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES 22/08/2017

3 weeks 6 days ago #1788 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Dave/ Angela, Everyone..Thank You I get a bit shocked when i see these messages !! Not used to to this..:) Very Kind/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, onieceg, MsRealStew, Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 6 days ago #1787 by PattiH
Thanks Gill!

Partner S2T

4 weeks 27 minutes ago #1777 by Gill Poole: lilypool

PattiH wrote: Hi Wayne, go under their picture and click on the More box - it will show Posts, Karma, and Thank You's received - then click on the + by Karma.

Although I just gave your one - We cannot see our own so you will not be able to see it

Hi Patti/Wayne...
Another way to check your status is to go to your profile... (top right hand corner) and click on your user name... (above your profile pic)
And all sorts of details come up....
You can do this with any one by clicking on the persons name... in the forum link....anything that is highlighted means it's a link....
Warmest wishes
G
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Anita:Technical Support, wayne kemp

4 weeks 6 hours ago #1762 by PattiH
Hi Wayne, go under their picture and click on the More box - it will show Posts, Karma, and Thank You's received - then click on the + by Karma.

Although I just gave your one - We cannot see our own so you will not be able to see it

Partner S2T

4 weeks 10 hours ago #1742 by wayne kemp
can someone remind me how to give karma to members

4 weeks 18 hours ago #1725 by Angela

Cato wrote: Anita has always been and will always be my HERO within RS. In most cases she works behind the scene relentlessly and does so with a passion only Anita has. Go Girl...
Thank you from Dave C.

I totally agree with you Dave. Anita has never wavered in her faith and dedication to RealStew from day one. How fortunate we are to have her.
There have been so many members who lost faith in the valley's but became enthusiastic once we began getting to the top of the mountain, so to speak. Many more will follow.
So to Anita, Chris and the team who have made it possible to get to where we are now with their dedication, a huge Thank You. We can't say it enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, onieceg, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

4 weeks 19 hours ago #1721 by Dave Cato
Anita has always been and will always be my HERO within RS. In most cases she works behind the scene relentlessly and does so with a passion only Anita has. Go Girl...
Thank you from Dave C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

4 weeks 20 hours ago #1718 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Patti :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

4 weeks 20 hours ago - 4 weeks 20 hours ago #1717 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank you Clive :)

4 weeks 22 hours ago #1706 by PattiH
Appreciate all the work Anita and the team put in on our behalf!

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

4 weeks 23 hours ago #1702 by Clive Taylor
Really do appreciate Anita's inputs as well as the team

4 weeks 1 day ago #1665 by Robyn Lockhart
yes indeed beavers buddhas and batmen perhaps love you all!

4 weeks 1 day ago #1664 by Robyn Lockhart
iI'm pretty sure anita loves her work at R//Echovida so much that meditation is continuous as she is present in each moment! Much love and many blessings to Anita and all of the team.

4 weeks 1 day ago #1658 by Gill Poole: lilypool

Anita Harris wrote: Thanks Rob, Thanks everyone. As you can see from my editing this am, we come up with technical issues now and then but we dig in until we get them sorted.. .Just to re-iterate, we have a fantastic team and we all work together- there is no he said she said on our team, we are a very cohesive unit and i feel very blessed to be a part of the Support/Technical Team and also part of the bigger team that we are all blessed to be a part of, every week we are making advances now.Have a fantastic weekend everyone . Much Love Anita

Thanks Anita, YOU are the star!.... so pleased we have such a competent group of individuals working like little beavers coding and answering to our calls...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Clive Taylor, Robyn Lockhart

4 weeks 1 day ago #1657 by Carol USA Global Support
Great presentation with you images Anita, much easier to understand with the pictures.

Peace .

Foundation Member

4 weeks 1 day ago #1653 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Rob, Thanks everyone. As you can see from my editing this am, we come up with technical issues now and then but we dig in until we get them sorted.. .Just to re-iterate, we have a fantastic team and we all work together- there is no he said she said on our team, we are a very cohesive unit and i feel very blessed to be a part of the Support/Technical Team and also part of the bigger team that we are all blessed to be a part of, every week we are making advances now.Have a fantastic weekend everyone . Much Love Anita
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Angela, Rob Evans, PattiH, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

4 weeks 1 day ago #1651 by Paddy Delaney
Well done Anita

4 weeks 1 day ago #1650 by Rob Evans
Good work, thanks Anita!

4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #1649 by Anita:Technical Support
TECHNICAL UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 25/08/2017

A majority of the programming time has been spent this week on the back end functionality in regards to the distribution/splits of $ as it comes into the platform and auditing these splits as well as bringing the data through to show the individual earnings on the Syndication tables. When you go to Frega and click on the Syndication Tab and then click on the individual Syndicates you will see the following Pop Up.

You will see the FAQS for these being populated in the course of the week.

For the Global Support team we have a:

Global Support Control Panel

The Global Support Team operates currently from four Countries
- USA
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
As we continue to roll out, the team will be expanded to include Members in other countries with the focus on covering all the time zones and primary languages.

Global Support Members will have access to a Control Panel with granulated data and access based on what data and tools they would reasonably be allowed to access in order to manage most queries.

Queries, unable to be attended on the first call will escalate ultimately to New Zealand (Anita and Simon).
To give you an idea as to the type of data we manage from the Control Panel – NB : No information or data will be shared with Support Members that is in any way private or in breach of any privacy agreement with the Member.

Control Panel:

The type of information we keep an eye on will be, for example:

• The total value of all the currency balances – with a treasury function to ensure that the balances are inline with credit balances in the current accounts.
• The total Frega capital and source of capital raised (83% of Foreign Exchange Currency conversion fees) :

Any unusual/ out of the ordinary transactions – for example we picked up that certain Frega Accounts became ‘over drawn’ which is not allowed in terms of the rules.

We will continue to build and add features to the control panel to handle scale.

Regards

Your RealStew Technical Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Gill Poole: lilypool, Angela, VivianEisenecher, Rhonda Bethune

1 month 1 day ago #1470 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Wayne, Joseph. Much love to you both. Thank you for you kind support over all these years.It has been very heartwarming x

Time to create page: 2.227 seconds

Translate

Login