× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES 22/08/2017

1 month 3 weeks ago #7981 by Dennis
I have seen and believe I will continue to see the apps, which are the Frega collective change sometimes daily. There are some great minds at work here. From experience I know from a programmers perspective the changes are not always simple to make. Functionality needs to be first. Of that I have no doubt.

Programmers and collective members, just remember if your not breaking things your not moving fast enough.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #7980 by Paddy Delaney
Hi everyone

Love the ideas ..we will put them in the list but need to focus on getting core functionality out now

Regards

Paddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 month 3 weeks ago #7979 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank you Barbara. Very strange. I can not see it. How did you log it ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

1 month 3 weeks ago #7978 by Barbarella
It's done dear Anita

1 month 3 weeks ago #7972 by Angela
Some great ideas starting to come up, even a swap of product could be added in.

I hope s2t become a bit more colourful as colour catches the eye and it's well known in the restaurant and cafe business that the colour red makes people feel more hungry, a psychological thing but it works.

1 month 3 weeks ago #7969 by Dennis
Martin, this is a great idea. I am already seeing this on Facebook in some of the groups.

When I find something local enough I will start PMing people asking and let them know
where they can find the answer to their search.

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #7967 by Martin Hill
S2T could add a feature ( products wanted) or (Products request)

So a customer can post a product wanted to buy or like it as a gift, then if any business has placed a product on S2T at anytime a message could be sent out to the person making the product request. This is another way to improve things. And also a product request list could be sent out to a suitable business for a product needed.

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #7954 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Barbara, Please log this isssue, with all of the relevant details so that the programmers can take a look at it . Thank You

1 month 3 weeks ago #7940 by Barbarella
You have not logged in every day this past week.

You have not increased your number of first level StewVille links by at least 1 in the past 30 days

I log in all day
My friend joined some days ago

But these are among negatives from first time -even if it's done --Who can help pls?

1 month 3 weeks ago #7907 by Kiwianne
Looking better and better everyday - Thanks for into
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #7892 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Barbara, Can you please log this issue and please give the details of the scenario that you followed to get this result. We are monitoring the error log .Thank You.

1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #7851 by Barbarella
Attachments:

1 month 4 weeks ago #7778 by Viv Hill
Very sorry Anita...it was an error on my part. Well as it turned out it hadn't disappeared, I just needed to scroll down lol. (First time listing something so still learning!) So sorry for any inconvenience to you. :oops:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 month 4 weeks ago #7750 by Paddy Delaney
To Load a product we have added a 'How' button and it opens a PDF that explains step by step what to do...so easy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Viv Hill, Dennis

1 month 4 weeks ago #7747 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes agree. I will follow this up and see where we are with this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Dennis

2 months 1 hour ago #7743 by Martin Hill
We need a recovery password area when trying to login to the platform.

2 months 5 hours ago #7740 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Viv, We have been testing for the error you mentioned earlier and have picked up an error consistent with the one you mentioned except whereby saving the 5th item ( So the 4th item was ok in our scenario) Could you please log the details of the error that you were receiving please and include the details of the devise that you are using and also if possible the scenario that you were following, so in your case ..you were getting the error when you save the 4th product. Thanks Viv.. also if anyone else is getting errors, please log them..very important for us to get the user interface working smoothly now..we know it's Christmas and while we are wishing everyone a very merry, safe, happy Christmas we are mindful that the new year is not that far away and everyone is looking for results, so we would like to launch into 2018 with bells on, every issue that is logged helps us to build the platform stronger. and get the results that everyone is looking for.:) Thanks Everyone.. You have been amazing this year !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

2 months 7 hours ago #7739 by Anita:Technical Support
Very strange Viv !!! We have not encountered this one, however as we are working live we will have these hicups from time to time. Apologies.

2 months 8 hours ago #7734 by Viv Hill
Just listed my first 3 items on S2T Anita.
I listed my 4th one...saved it and it disappeared!! Don't know where it went and now will have to do it all again!

2 months 10 hours ago - 2 months 10 hours ago #7728 by Anita:Technical Support
On Something2Trade, If you go to Load A Product now, You will see a new "How" Tab.

We have a little friend who is going to help us to show people how to Load a Product and Set Up and Manage a listing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Kiwianne, Carol USA Global Support, Barbarella

Time to create page: 3.242 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28