× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES 22/08/2017

1 week 5 days ago #2705 by Joseph India
We have training center in India where they teach you how to meditate like Buddah as well as work hard like Bill gates. Anita Interested??

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #2702 by Anita:Technical Support
No time to meditate :) Although one should always make time for quiet reflection. Today i am very grateful to have a roof over my head and a job that i can work from in any location.This is what we will be offering the Mentors. In todays world where so many people have been displaced i can see these positions being highly sought after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie Al1ne, onieceg, Rhonda Bethune, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 5 days ago #2701 by Rhonda Bethune

josephcompassion wrote: Wayne, Buddha is known for his meditation. If Anita begins to meditate , we all will have a problem lol

LOL!

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #2700 by Rhonda Bethune
In case you didn't get an answer to your question on how to give people Karma go to More under the persons profile and click on it.

1 week 5 days ago #2693 by Paddy Delaney
Lol no time to just sit

1 week 5 days ago #2692 by Anita:Technical Support
No we don't !! :)

1 week 5 days ago #2689 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, I do agree ...sometimes we just sit and think and other times just sit

1 week 5 days ago #2687 by Clive Taylor
]

Paddy Delaney wrote: Checks and balances will be put in place

Paddy - I think that these should be sooner rather than later before the platform expands and makes it even more difficult. The bigger and more complicated it becomes the more challenging the support and the higher the cost of managing and administering
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRealStew

1 week 5 days ago #2685 by Gill Poole: lilypool

Steve wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Steve wrote: Hi All

Just a quick reminder for any bugs, forgotten passwords or general inquiries and queries you have about your accounts, please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can respond in a timely manner to rectify any problems you may have.

Thank you in advance :)

I guess we will have round the clock cover on Customer Service now? Or almost?
Yes Steve we may have to implement tooth picks as a temporary tool hold our eyes open 24/7 for our optic nerves to function :)to be able to process all requests in a TIMELY manner... what are your thougths ???

Ha ha Steve W... we can help hold those sticks for you... love it!

1 week 6 days ago #2677 by Paddy Delaney
Checks and balances will be put in place

1 week 6 days ago #2675 by Whatsup
How will you cover dishonest administration and programmers as the platform grows? Giving to much power to the wrong person's? I think there should be a double checks on actions taken place, my thoughts on this.

1 week 6 days ago #2665 by Steve

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes but need other languages as well soon

Yeah Mate and that to :) we have a few options

1 week 6 days ago #2664 by Rob Evans
What happened to our resident Z.A'er? haven't seen her around much...

1 week 6 days ago #2661 by Paddy Delaney
Yes but need other languages as well soon

1 week 6 days ago #2660 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Steve wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote:

Just a quick reminder for any bugs, forgotten passwords or general inquiries and queries you have about your accounts, please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can respond in a timely manner to rectify any problems you may have.

i guess we will have round the clock cover on Customer Service now? Or almost?

Yes Steve we may have to implement tooth picks as a temporary tool hold our eyes open 24/7 for our optic nerves to function :)to be able to process all requests in a TIMELY manner... what are your thougths ???

we have USA, NZ and U.K. Covered .... almost 24 hours?

1 week 6 days ago #2656 by Paddy Delaney
Interim work around yes but it will be more dynamic in due course and in time 100 to 500 Global Support Team managing KYC IDnow functionality and more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 6 days ago #2655 by Prosperitywithpurpose

i guess we will have round the clock cover on Customer Service now? Or almost?

1 week 6 days ago #2654 by Robyn Lockhart

Thanks steve passing this on for my friend with forgotten password

1 week 6 days ago #2652 by wayne kemp
thank you guys and gals ,im impressed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #2650 by Steve
Hi All

Time to create page: 2.058 seconds

Translate

Login