× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES 22/08/2017

4 days 11 hours ago - 4 days 11 hours ago #10198 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 17/02/2018

SOMETHING2TRADE

As A Seller- Store Profile
The intermittent scrolling issue on the Store profile has now been addressed.

Premium Listings
All previously reported issues in regards to the premium listings have now been resolved.

POS: PHASE 1

Most of the work this week has been focused on the back end functionality. You will now see that we have most of the pages up. We are not going to submit a report on this today because we are so close to releasing Phase 1 and would prefer to release a full report next week.

BUGS

As you will see we still have the 3 bugs carried over from last week but now that we will have the POS phase 1 completed we can get back to those and get them out of the way.

SOMETHING2TRADE

Free Item - We still have the issue with the FAQ's on the Donation Popup.

THE PLAN

Copy Link- The Plan registration process brings the new Member to the S2T website rather than back to the plan.

FREGA

Foreign exchange transfers - An error message appears when immediately making a second currency transfer from the same page. eg WITHOUT refreshing the page.

Thanks everyone
Regards
Your Technical Support Team

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Prosperitywithpurpose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 days 13 hours ago #10152 by Barbarella

Deb Deb wrote: Barb, If you are reconnected with the Global Support team yet please just send me a private message on Skype and I am fairly sure I am allowed to add you. However, you do show as being there with two names so obviously you old name and your current name. I guess you are full speed ahead now.

Thanks Deb

I couldnt reach anyone here either
Now it is ok except the fact how much I am sorry about my contacts,mostly Friends I need to say this is me this is me I understand People are affraid of hacked contacts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

5 days 13 hours ago #10151 by Barbarella

Carol USA Global Support wrote: Barbara, If I can find out which account in skype I will try to get you to the correct group. Send me a contact request to lcbettis.

Thanks Carol

5 days 14 hours ago #10146 by onieceg
Barb wrote: I sent message to Oniece , Carol, Paddy and others that.............

I accepted your skype request Barb, If you did not get it, maybe I should send you one? I will try that.

Foundation Member

6 days 9 hours ago #10120 by Deb Deb
Barb, If you are reconnected with the Global Support team yet please just send me a private message on Skype and I am fairly sure I am allowed to add you. However, you do show as being there with two names so obviously you old name and your current name. I guess you are full speed ahead now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

6 days 10 hours ago #10119 by Carol USA Global Support
Barbara, If I can find out which account in skype I will try to get you to the correct group. Send me a contact request to lcbettis.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella

6 days 12 hours ago #10118 by Martin Hill

Barbarella wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: It says you are still a Member Barbara ?

I sent message to Oniece , Carol, Paddy and others that.............

I have lost my skype as Microsoft put me back somehow to a very old account without my contacts,
Strange but happened.
I didnt get any responses back
I was not put in there.
I know how busy they are all ,but I could learn a lot there as well.
I was proud and glad when I was invited there,but I can not reach it anymore without help.

Microsoft did the same to me, put me back to my old Skype account
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 days 13 hours ago #10115 by Barbarella

Anita:Technical Support wrote: It says you are still a Member Barbara ?

I sent message to Oniece , Carol, Paddy and others that.............

I have lost my skype as Microsoft put me back somehow to a very old account without my contacts,
Strange but happened.
I didnt get any responses back
I was not put in there.
I know how busy they are all ,but I could learn a lot there as well.
I was proud and glad when I was invited there,but I can not reach it anymore without help.

1 week 9 hours ago #10089 by Anita:Technical Support
It says you are still a Member Barbara ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

1 week 10 hours ago #10087 by Barbarella
nobody miss me in the skype supporters group?

1 week 2 days ago #10039 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Debs, apologies. I will check the dates with Paddy. And yes to Creating an account on Frega Global to keep up to date with all the changes. You can change the wording to make it more personal yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago #10029 by Deb Deb
Thank you Anita,

I guess the two weeks is now out of date but what should be written there now?

I take it that previously registered members will still use their same log-in details? They just re-register on Fregaglobal and they will be back in the herd?

I might need to make a few tweaks to make it sound like it is from me but I am sure you will be fine with that. Just let me know.

Thank you.

1 week 2 days ago #10024 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi everyone, for those who did not receive a copy of the latest update we sent out via email, here is the content.

Good day

The register of shareholders in RealStew Limited will be lodged with Companies House, United Kingdom within the next two weeks.

It is imperative that the address and contact details as to who the shareholders are is correct. A database of shareholders was compiled online at the time of the RealCoin warrant conversion and at this time, an opportunity was given for shares to be assigned to third parties. We trust that there are no changes in this data since the time this was collected.

Should there be any queries in this regard please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will assist where we can. Where we are uncertain as to any of the details the shares will be held as nominees and we will work with the shareholders to transfer the shares to the rightful owners.

Please be advised that a monthly distribution has been credited to online Frega Accounts where we are aware of who the rightful owner is since September 2017. Further similar, and increasing distributions, have been made at the end of each month end since then and these will continue to be made in the future. Please visit www.frega.co.uk and login with your RealStew login details to see details of these distributions.

We are pleased with the progress we have made in recent months. To find out about the exciting developments for 2018 please register on the forum www.fregaglobal.com and follow the posts, ask questions.

Thank you for your continued support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill Poole, Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #9865 by Anita:Technical Support
WEEKLY UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 10/02/2018

File Attachment:

File Name: WeeklyUPDA...2018.pdf
File Size:1,423 KB

SECURITY CERTIFICATES

All of the Security Certificates have now been updated. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused over the past few days.

SOMETHING2TRADE
As a Seller

Enquiry items

All previously reported issues in regards to the Enquiry items have now been resolved.
Listed Items

The issue with the ad not posting to the store or Gallery if the image was missing from the 1st slot position has now been resolved.

Product Management

The issue in regards to editing the ads has now been resolved.
The intermittent scrolling issue previously reported on Product Management has now been resolved.

POS: PHASE 1

We are currently working on the ability for the store holder to view a record of all transactions.

Each transaction will have an ID ( Transaction Number), just like a receipt has a transaction id or barcode. This will be sent through as part of the email after each transaction.

In Progress

POS Transaction Charge - Splits (1.1 %)*
0.5% Cash Back
0.5% Transaction fee
0.1% To FregaPOS fund
Total 1.1%

0.1% to the Pool: It is divided pari passu to FregaPOSCrypto holders in proportion to the tokens they hold proportion to the number in issue at that time up to a maximum of 21m that can be issued.

0.5% Cash Back split to Echovida (because it is reward)
10% Echovida Syndicate
1% GST
1% Stabilisation Fund
88% =44 % up down the last used Numberville Table of the Customer.

0.5% POS
10% POS Syndicate
1% GST
1% Stabilisation Fund
88 % = 44% up/down the last used Numberville table of the Customer.

POS - Fee is based on £6-00 a month - Splits
Point of Sale charge is £6-00 per month or part thereof – invoiced initially on the first day that it is used to process an invoice and thereafter on the 28th of every month (28 to take into account February) - money is shared as follows
With £1-00 to FregaPOSCrypto fund

And £5-00 split
13% to syndicate partners of S2T POS
1% GST
1% Stabilization fund
85% split 42.5%/42.5% up and down the last Number table of the Merchant to benefit.

Validate the form

Check if this new contact is a member, if they are then add them to the merchants contact list and send the e-receipt after the completion of the transaction.

If not an existing member, add them to the merchants contact list and send them the e-receipt after the completion of the transaction. They will be prompted to register to click on the Active Text link to receive 'Cash Back's and Rewards that can be claimed as a discount on future purchases.
The ability to purchase items in a group under 1 transaction.

The ability to purchase items in a group under 1 transaction.

Process the Sale.

FREGA

We have registered the domain frega.world.
The pages are currently being designed.

FREGA CRYPTO

We will start loading the Frega Crypto data as soon as we have finished Stage 1 POS.

BUGS

SOMETHING2TRADE

As A Seller- Store Profile - We have picked up an intermittent scrolling issue on the Store profile. If you do come across this, please report it. Refreshing the browser will address the issue until the programmers have completed the fix.

Premium Listings

Premium listing option (£0.10) is not showing in the Gallery from a Logged- In position.

Premium listings are not showing in the Gallery from a Logged-Out Position.

Free Item

We still have the issue with the FAQ's on the Donation Popup. In that there is no way back to the donation Popup once the FAQ’s have been closed.
Add item to cart > proceed to checkout > Confirm and Pay > Items have been processed into a sales order > Ok > Click on FAQ’s.

Once the FAQ’s are closed we will take the purchaser back to the Congratulations Page so they can proceed to make a donation.

THE PLAN

Copy Link- The Plan registration process brings the new Member to the S2T website rather than back to The Plan.

FREGA

Foreign exchange transfers - An error message appears when immediately making a second currency transfer from the same page. eg WITHOUT refreshing the page.

Please refer to the Attachment for text with screenshots.

Thanks Everyone
Regards
Your Technical Support Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill Poole, Angela, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

1 week 5 days ago #9756 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi everyone, Apologies for any inconvenience in regards to the security certificate upgrade.

We will let you know as soon as the process has been completed, in the meantime please feel ok to click on the Advanced link as per highlighted in the attachment to proceed to the site.

Thank You
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Robert

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #9717 by Annamarie
Debs you may be able to answer this for me. I had a question from a friend who was unhappy about NZ trade me and said that he used gum tree as it was free. I think they must get their money from ads or special listings is this correct. I will explain S2T to him once he has calmed down about trade me.

click here for gumtree
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

2 weeks 2 days ago #9543 by Paddy Delaney
There will always be those that shark the system to save 10 pennies but they will discover very early in their Frega life that what come3s around comes around and they will make a mistake and pay a heavy price
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Kevinrealstewbiz

2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #9534 by Clive Taylor
I think that theoretically speaking a private deal can be done without incuring the fee but it is outside the system. The seller provides a/c number by private message and the item is not invoiced from the platform.. Just requires people intent on being dishonest.

2 weeks 3 days ago #9525 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re :what im saying is the buyer and seller could make a cash deal behind the scenes, so they dont have to pay the 10 pennies .

No not possible, as soon as the enquiry is made the enquirer is either prompted to login and or register and the 10 pennies is charged to the seller when the invoice ( or in this case the email ) is sent

lol .... you guys take away all the fun. But seriously .... well done for SEEING and closing all the loop holes

2 weeks 3 days ago #9522 by wayne kemp

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Re :what im saying is the buyer and seller could make a cash deal behind the scenes, so they dont have to pay the 10 pennies .

No not possible, as soon as the enquiry is made the enquirer is either prompted to login and or register and the 10 pennies is charged to the seller when the invoice ( or in this case the email ) is sent

cool

Time to create page: 3.358 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24