× General discussion

TECHNICAL UPDATES 22/08/2017

3 days 12 hours ago - 3 days 12 hours ago #6251 by Anita:Technical Support
TECHNICAL UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT 18/11/2017

DEVELOPERS UPDATE

We have been concentrating on getting the Cart up so that products can be added, and the prices calculate/re calculate as you add products and as you add products from different stores/merchants they are separated into different invoices.

We have also been working on the invoice functionality so it checks to see if there are enough funds in you Frega account to continue with the transaction, if not you will be advised that you have insufficient funds and you will be prompted to Top Up your Frega Account. If however you want to pay by other means such as COD (Cash on Delivery) we will be adding the means for that which will be reflected on your invoices… Work in progress.

Feel free to buy and sell items from each others Stores to become familiar with the process, these purchases will be reflected in your Frega Statements and your stock quantities in your listed products will adjust accordingly as part of your Product Management.

When your stock quantity gets to Zero the listing will be removed unless you add extra stock from your Product Library.

Please beware once again if you process an invoice and you have sufficient money in your Frega account it WILL be processed, so as we have been doing during testing just add $1 items that you can buy and sell between each other so you can get your money back.

The share link on all expanded item views is now live but not currently linking.. More testing to be done on this next week.

The Home Tab on Something2Trade has been coded and is now functional.

You can now add and delete products from the Product Library

FAQ's

The FAQ's on all expanded product views have now been populated.

The FAQ's on the Product Management are continually being added as we go .

QUIZ

This week we have decided to have a quiz relating to everything we have been doing and evertything that we have spoken about over the past 4 weeks. There will be a small prize that is yet to be decided, but regardless of the prize by taking the quiz you will learn what you don't know that you need to know.

Please submit your answers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will announce the winner on next weeks call.

What does Frega Stand for?

What is a Frega relationship ?

How do you Activate your Frega Account?

How do you transfer $ from one Account to the other ?

What is the conversion fee on all Foreign exchange transfers ?

What do we benchmark our Foreign exchange rates against ?

What is the Frega Collective ?

What Applications make up the Frega Collective ?

How can the Frega Collective be used ?

What are the benefits of using the Frega Collective?

What is the RealsStew Purchase Numbers Application ?

How will we be using the proceeds of the sale of the RealStew purchase numbers units to advance the platform ?

What is the 1st thing you need to do As a Seller when setting up your Store Profile on Something2trade ? And why is this important ?

What are the compulsory fields that need to be filled in when loading a product ?

What size will the product images be resized to when loading a product ?

Why is it important to list key Words when loading your product and what does this relate to ?

If you are giving a product away for free what numeric value do you need to enter into the price field ?

When giving a product away for free at what stage do we ask for the donation ?

Is there an obligation to make a donation?

Rather than make a donation what else can the recipient do?

You have/have not purchased any of the products and services promoted on this directory and want to refer an item to your friends. How would you do this?

What are the benefits of sharing another stores product link out to your contacts ?

What happens when you save your product in the Library ?

What do you have to do to move your products from the Product library into your Store ?

What is the Six Sigma Methodology ?

We have set some organisational Goals . What are the 2 goals we have set for 2018 and how do we plan to achieve them ?

Why is it important for us to show our stakeholders the Key performance indexes ?

What does KYC mean ?

What does GDPR stand for ?

What does PSD2 Stand for ?

Here is one we have not talked about yet. Who can tell us what CHAPS stands for and how this will relate to our platform ?

What happens to your NumberVille tables when you subscribe to the Plan ?

How do you report an issue that you have with your site ?

Who are the members of the Global Support Team ?

That's it for the Quiz and the Update for this week.

We are looking forward to seeing everyones Quiz answers.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 days 13 hours ago #6194 by Anita:Technical Support
We have a fabulous team and i am very proud to call them my team mates. Onwards and Upwards ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela

5 days 13 hours ago - 5 days 13 hours ago #6193 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone, Credit to Simon.You will now see that you can access the Global Forum posts from your Mobile- More to come :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, Viv Hill

1 week 3 days ago #5755 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Technical Update and Progress Report 11/11/2017

Thank you Anita, now we are cooking with Gas. Great to have time for a practice run before it goes "live"

Something2Trade

We have been coding yet more stored procedures, web services and system algorithms for backend functionality.

We have started on the coding for listing Auctions and Auction functionality ( In progress )

More product and sales management functionality added for: Active listings, In-Active listings, Scheduled listings, Unsold ended listings, Ending within next hour, Ending today, Ended last 90 days.

The ability to Edit, Delete/Remove and setup listings and more search functionality and being able to drill down into Category search functions.

The ability to set up a basic store is now functioning so go ahead and have a play. Keep in mind all stores and listing in this test phase will be deleted before we officially launch so save all your images and product descriptions to files and folders on your computers so that you can hit the ground running and have all the information ready to relist once we are officially running.

We want to have a clean slate with no “Test” Listings when we go live.

Overall a lot of time has been spent on the nuts and bolts and getting things ready under the hood.

Thanks for your patience .

Happy playing

The Frega Collective

With the Frega Collective we have built a set of Integrated Applications that are designed to work with each other to be applied to solve any number of trading scenario's.

These are - Echovida-- S2T ( Something2Trade)- S2T Store- POS ( Point Of sale) and the CRM.

Each of these Applications can be applied in so many different ways i.e to Sell or give away any product service/opportunity.

Our approach with the Frega Collective has been to build a Library of Solutions (examples/case studies) on how any product/service/opportunity including previously loved goods can be traded.

With the Frega Collective as people start putting ideas across we are showing that these 5 applications can be used to solve any problem .

Gill put up a good list in this regard on this thread on the Forum this week .

Someone might need a painter for work to be done on the outside of their house...

Are You a painter?

Go to Something2Trade - Click on As a Seller- Load a Product- Select your Category- Jobs- Trades and Services -Painter and Signwriter.

Graphic Artist- Services for hire- Computer , Telecom and freelance-Graphic and Web Design.

Baby Sitter- Services for hire- Childcare and Nanny.

Under Community-Sub Task- Garage sales-Language Swap-Lost and Found.

Do you have an old pair of headphones lying around- still in good condition , not using them anymore-
Electronics and Computer-Audio-Headphones.

Clothes your children have grown out of ?

Go through the process as Steve has demonstrated on the zoom call except here you are offering a service.

In the price field you can just enter zero (0)- The other fields for Measurements , Weight etc are not compulsory.

NB the programmers are working on this at the moment so you will only be able to list a service in the early part of next week. We will keep you posted. Please watch this thread for updates.

For now we can Load a product and it does create a Store ,this is free for the 1st 10 products.

Just play with it, you can not break anything.

Let us see how everyone goes this week with loading their products and next Saturday we will hear how everyone has gone and how we can improve things to get to our goal of having 1000 Frega Global Forum registrations by the 3st of December.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Carol USA Global Support

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #5748 by Anita:Technical Support
Technical Update and Progress Report 11/11/2017

Something2Trade

We have been coding yet more stored procedures, web services and system algorithms for backend functionality.

We have started on the coding for listing Auctions and Auction functionality ( In progress )

More product and sales management functionality added for: Active listings, In-Active listings, Scheduled listings, Unsold ended listings, Ending within next hour, Ending today, Ended last 90 days.

The ability to Edit, Delete/Remove and setup listings and more search functionality and being able to drill down into Category search functions.

The ability to set up a basic store is now functioning so go ahead and have a play. Keep in mind all stores and listing in this test phase will be deleted before we officially launch so save all your images and product descriptions to files and folders on your computers so that you can hit the ground running and have all the information ready to relist once we are officially running.

We want to have a clean slate with no “Test” Listings when we go live.

Overall a lot of time has been spent on the nuts and bolts and getting things ready under the hood.

Thanks for your patience .

Happy playing

The Frega Collective

With the Frega Collective we have built a set of Integrated Applications that are designed to work with each other to be applied to solve any number of trading scenario's.

These are - Echovida-- S2T ( Something2Trade)- S2T Store- POS ( Point Of sale) and the CRM.

Each of these Applications can be applied in so many different ways i.e to Sell or give away any product service/opportunity.

Our approach with the Frega Collective has been to build a Library of Solutions (examples/case studies) on how any product/service/opportunity including previously loved goods can be traded.

With the Frega Collective as people start putting ideas across we are showing that these 5 applications can be used to solve any problem .

Gill put up a good list in this regard on this thread on the Forum this week .

Someone might need a painter for work to be done on the outside of their house...

Are You a painter?

Go to Something2Trade - Click on As a Seller- Load a Product- Select your Category- Jobs- Trades and Services -Painter and Signwriter.

Graphic Artist- Services for hire- Computer , Telecom and freelance-Graphic and Web Design.

Baby Sitter- Services for hire- Childcare and Nanny.

Under Community-Sub Task- Garage sales-Language Swap-Lost and Found.

Do you have an old pair of headphones lying around- still in good condition , not using them anymore-
Electronics and Computer-Audio-Headphones.

Clothes your children have grown out of ?

Go through the process as Steve has demonstrated on the zoom call except here you are offering a service.

In the price field you can just enter zero (0)- The other fields for Measurements , Weight etc are not compulsory.

NB the programmers are working on this at the moment so you will only be able to list a service in the early part of next week. We will keep you posted. Please watch this thread for updates.

For now we can Load a product and it does create a Store ,this is free for the 1st 10 products.

Just play with it, you can not break anything.

Let us see how everyone goes this week with loading their products and next Saturday we will hear how everyone has gone and how we can improve things to get to our goal of having 1000 Frega Global Forum registrations by the 3st of December.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Clive Taylor, Angela, Rhonda Bethune

1 week 6 days ago #5447 by Paddy Delaney
So good ...can't wait

1 week 6 days ago #5446 by Gill Poole

Anita:Technical Support wrote: That's a great one !!

The options are endless really, anyone who has a skill set that someone else can use. Search options will put to good use

I need a painter for work to be done on the outside of our house...You a painter?

I need someone to write a text for me on a particular subject....You a writer?

I need someone to do a graphic for me....Handy at that ?

I need someone to cut my lawns....Handy man?

I need someone to help me play the guitar....Musician?

I need a cake made for a birthday party... Cake Maker?

I need a caterer for a party I'm having near Christmas/ New Year

I need my hedge cut...

I need someone to run errands for me on a regular basis

I need a companion to travel with...etc etc...

I need advice on writing a will.... You able to help?

I need my dog walked on a regular basis...she doesn't bite

I need to be picked up every Sunday morning for church

I need someone to review my website and do SEO on it....

endless.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor, Kapil Arn

2 weeks 1 day ago #5376 by Anita:Technical Support
That's a great one !!

2 weeks 1 day ago #5374 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I agree

Wayne can run his ala carte menu for pre-orders at the retirement home ...easy as pie and as free orders there is no charge but there is admin management and links for everyone

2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #5369 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Everyone

You will see some changes on this site over the next few days in regards to the Inbox. You may start receiving email notifications while we are testing. Apologies . There is a way to enable/disable the notifications in your settings . We will post the how to details tomorrow for anyone that would like this function.

I don't know about anyone else but i am having a great time thinking of how The Frega Collection can be used to address different challenges/Trading scenarios.

It is interesting the ideas that are coming to mind.

I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. :)

2 weeks 2 days ago #5311 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank you Angela. You have always been very supportive and kind. We have a great team and i am only a small part of the whole.

2 weeks 2 days ago #5303 by Angela

PattiH wrote: We can figure it out Anita - so don't sweat the small stuff!

So true. Better to have things twice than not at all, in the great scheme of things it's not at all important , you are doing a great job Anita and I dread to think what we would do without your dedication, sincerity and clarity of what you are doing ,

2 weeks 3 days ago #5244 by PattiH
We can figure it out Anita - so don't sweat the small stuff!

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 weeks 3 days ago #5243 by Anita:Technical Support
Apologies, i do not know why some of these Attachments are doubling up. Simon and i looked into this, this week however seeing as it is still happening we are going to need to esculate the query to the Dev Team. Sorry everybody

2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 1 day ago #5242 by Anita:Technical Support
Technical Update and Progress Report 4/11/2017

Something2Trade

• Monday was spent fixing a server Logging issue preventing drop-down from showing on all of the Urls.

• Something2Trade has been coded so the listings come through in a logged out position, so when someone who has not joined Something2Trade yet does a search they can still browse and no matter what URL they put in for something2trade.com it will be as if the store exists and take them to that S2T store or if not they will be taken to Something2Trade in a logged out position (Basically to cover for the misspelling of the Something2Trade Url) In any instance you will still be taken to the main logged out Something2Trade page.

• We have Created the new screens for The Frega Collection and How It Works …. Still in progress..

• We have Created more stored procedures for backend functionality and alot more backend coding etc ...

• We have been working on Refining the product management functionality, page layouts and listing products etc …. Starting to join all the bits and pieces together.

• We worked on the Reports for the KPI indexes.

IMPLEMENTING SIX SIGMA METHODOLOGY TO DRIVE FREGA FORWARD

Sixth Sigma is a methodology that comes down to a core principle that includes that for an organization to optimally grow there needs first to be a clear objection of what the organization is seeking to achieve and then an articulation of steps or processes to be implemented/executed to attain this goal.

Part of the processes/systems would include tracking/measuring identified KPI’s (Key performance indexes) and then a series of actions/responses that would channel resources to remedy and guide the processes forward.

In adopting the sixth sigma methodology Frega has, as its ultimate goal the financial emancipation of everyone irrespective as to his or her station in life. This goal will be achieved through the establishment of a global network of Frega Accounts where every person, organization or business in the world has a Frega Account where the monetised value of their ‘conversations’ are commercially recognised through crediting the accounts with a distributed share of this monetised value.

One mouthful at a time

Sixth Sigma requires the ultimate goal to be broken down into smaller goals first.

Our smaller goal is to secure 1 million activated Frega Accounts by the end of 2018.

The definition of an ‘Activated’ account being the scenario where the Frega Account Holder, accepting of the commercial value of having an Activated Frega Account is prepared to meet the KYC/AML activation requirements.

The 1 million activated Frega Accounts flow from there, by first being a pool of Frega ‘Relationships’ where we have confirmation of a valid email address and linked number/pin.

On the assumption that 10% of Frega Relationships will choose to have an Activated Account, means that we will require 10 million Frega Relationships by the 31st December 2018.

How do we secure 10-million confirmed email addresses by 31st December 2018?

We secure this number by releasing a growing collection of Applications where registration and confirmation of an email address and number/pin are a requirement to access and use the Application.

This could be an email address/number/pin to claim Loyalty Points, or to complete an online eCommerce transaction, or the purchase of a discounted ‘Deal of the Day item’, or the right to participate in an Auction, or the acceptance of an online eReceipt etc.

We are a collective – taking on collective responsibility to secure 10 million relationships by 31 December and 1 million Activated Accounts.

We do this by marshalling the troops and apportioning roles – identifying stakeholders and giving a path for stakeholders to choose what level of support they are prepared to give to the eco-system with a commensurate revenue sharing structure:

It is a matter of choice ….

With the commitment of Stakeholders, agreeing to the level of support we then proceed with settling on the Key Performance Indexes.

All Frega Members will be given an opportunity to see all the KPIs driving the business, taking on board a collective approach to being a part of the process.

Giving access to data like this will allow everyone to make informed decisions on whether to invest in a syndicate or not and to trade in RS or Frega shares.

We will have both the Frega Structure and KPI screens up within the next few days.

THE FREGA COLLECTION – HOW IT WORKS

Whether we are disposing of previously loved items or selling products and services or promoting opportunities, we are all Traders looking for the same thing, namely:

• Customers or repeat business from existing customers
• A cost effective solution
• An effective and efficient way to operate

Look no further - The Frega Collection is the answer with 4 core components:

• We put the Trader in CONTROL
• We increase their OPPORTUNITIES / channels to market to find customers.
• We leverage the EFFECTIVENESS of the Traders actions
• We increase the Traders POSSIBILITIES to be successful

In keeping with the Collective spirit we call on Stakeholders to actively participate in building a gallery of ideas on how The Frega Collection will be used to address a challenge/Trading scenario:

The Screens are up with a few additions/wording changes to be made early next week.

Thanks Everyone

Regards
Your Technical Support Team

2 weeks 6 days ago #5098 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: I am lucky i have the best Teacher in Paddy and the Support of the Global Support Team which has been and is amazing ( and they do their best to help me shine too :) and also the Members who are always willing to pitch in and offer help/advise and I work with a great team of programmers ( Very Blessed).

You said it all Anita. I don't think I have ever seen such a great team of people, so loyal to a project before. WE have all stayed with it through thick and thin.
Having a great CEO , Paddy, who has never wavered from his task and always looking on the positive side has been one of the greatest inspirations for us all. What a team!!! Where else have we seen people from all walks of life in a variety of countries come together as we have and given their all to help us succeed. Jack Ma , we are on your tail. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, onieceg

2 weeks 6 days ago #5078 by Anita:Technical Support
Awe.. You just made my day Mike !! Thank You. ( Coming from you, that is a huge compliment ). I am lucky i have the best Teacher in Paddy and the Support of the Global Support Team which has been and is amazing ( and they do their best to help me shine too :) and also the Members who are always willing to pitch in and offer help/advise and I work with a great team of programmers ( Very Blessed).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kapil Arn

3 weeks 2 hours ago #5039 by mike
Anita, you always have my support I think you are doing an unbelievable great job
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

3 weeks 9 hours ago - 3 weeks 9 hours ago #5021 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Patti/ Angela. I appreciate your support :) as well as everyone elses. We make a great Team !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

3 weeks 23 hours ago #4990 by PattiH

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Hi Everyone, Apologies for the muck up on the Screen Share on this mornings presentation. I have not quite mastered Zoom as of yet.

No need to apologize - you are doing a great job!

Partner S2T

Time to create page: 1.504 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25