× General discussion

WEEKLY Zoom Calls and recording

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1633 by PattiH

Kapil Arn wrote: where did U find de link Rob ?
I cant see one anywhere on this forum ???

Hi Kapil,

Click on this Please click here to register in US Global Support Team's Post below - it is actually a link.

Patti

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn, Robyn Lockhart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #1632 by Kapil Arn
where did U find de link Rob ?
I cant see one anywhere on this forum ???

3 months 2 weeks ago #1628 by Rob Evans
Ditto... Thanks for the link :)

3 months 2 weeks ago #1613 by wayne kemp
thanks gill im registered now

3 months 2 weeks ago #1608 by Paddy Delaney
THE AGENDA FOR ZOOM CALL 25/26 AUGUST 2017

1. Technical update report presented by Anita and ‘Under the hood’ look at how Anita managers the Control Panel
2. Progress report on Syndication splits and auto NumberVille Placements reasoning presented by Steve
3. Progress report on eBay/Amazon and S2T Functionality presented by Paddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kevinrealstewbiz, Kapil Arn

3 months 2 weeks ago #1603 by Clive Taylor
Are we waiting until the last minute before posting the Agenda? If so why?

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1600 by Gill Cameron
Click on 'Zoom Link' ...it'll open up in a new tab

Zoom Link

3 months 2 weeks ago #1598 by wayne kemp
i have sat off is their a zoom call ,and if yes can you put up the link

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #1440 by Carol USA Global Support
Tips for a successful Zoom call: 1. Mute yourself. 2. An agenda will be posted prior to call. 3. All calls will be recorded and made available. 4. Only questions related to the agenda will be answered, others will be answered privately.

Please click here to register

Peace

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, VivianEisenecher, Robyn Lockhart

3 months 3 weeks ago #1238 by Angela
I had problems with my zoom too Angela. It kept asking for a password, so I downloaded it again and haven't had any trouble since. Perhaps you could try that.
Hope you feel much better soon.
[/quote]

I tried that and I also downloaded it on my desktop computer but somehow something not quite right. I will delete it once more and do another download and hopefully get some success. Thank goodness we get the recordings.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1234 by Rhonda Bethune

Angela wrote:

brol wrote: I would like to be there for it Paddy, but for the next two at least I will be unable to make it. I'll just have to listen to the recording instead

I have given up with zoom it's not allowing me to put the password in and so I now await the recording too with great anticipation.

Hi Angela,
You could get a phone card and call in via telephone Very cheap to call Australia USA England etc.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1232 by Simon Adams
Hi Everyone,

Here is the link to today's recording

The recording as also been uploaded onto the existing Google Drive folder which also contains other previous Zoom call recordings from Paddy.

RealStew Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron, Rhonda Bethune

3 months 3 weeks ago #1198 by Viv Hill

Angela wrote: She's probably stuck on the the app launcher .exe file... which you need to download first time...I think...then she can click on the link...someone should be able to help her... Dave, Steve...?

What mystifies me is that I used to get in straight away by clicking on the link we are given, but for the last month nothing happens no matter what I try. . Yes I must get Steve to sort it out for me during the coming week. Not felt up to it this week.[/quote]

I had problems with my zoom too Angela. It kept asking for a password, so I downloaded it again and haven't had any trouble since. Perhaps you could try that.
Hope you feel much better soon.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1195 by Angela
She's probably stuck on the the app launcher .exe file... which you need to download first time...I think...then she can click on the link...someone should be able to help her... Dave, Steve...?[/quote]

What mystifies me is that I used to get in straight away by clicking on the link we are given, but for the last month nothing happens no matter what I try. . Yes I must get Steve to sort it out for me during the coming week. Not felt up to it this week.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1182 by Viv Hill

paddymandy@gmail.com wrote: Looking forward to a very informative Zoom call this week. We have made huge progress this week!

Sorry I won't be able to be there for the call for the next 2 weeks either Paddy. I hate missing them but at least we get to hear the recording. Sounds exciting.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1179 by Gill Cameron

1tbserv1@gmail.com wrote: I don't ever put any password in Angela. I simply click on the link that is posted and wait for the zoom meeting to open.

Regards
Heather

She's probably stuck on the the app launcher .exe file... which you need to download first time...I think...then she can click on the link...someone should be able to help her... Dave, Steve...?

3 months 3 weeks ago #1178 by Heather Taylor
I don't ever put any password in Angela. I simply click on the link that is posted and wait for the zoom meeting to open.

Regards
Heather

3 months 3 weeks ago #1176 by Angela

brol wrote: I would like to be there for it Paddy, but for the next two at least I will be unable to make it. I'll just have to listen to the recording instead

I have given up with zoom it's not allowing me to put the password in and so I now await the recording too with great anticipation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #1175 by Bruce
I would like to be there for it Paddy, but for the next two at least I will be unable to make it. I'll just have to listen to the recording instead

3 months 3 weeks ago #1152 by Paddy Delaney
Looking forward to a very informative Zoom call this week. We have made huge progress this week!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

Time to create page: 2.605 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23