× General discussion

idle chit chat about our baby RealStew

3 months 2 weeks ago #207 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, you are so right Angela. you must keep in mind the 1000's and them 10 000's of new Frega Account holders brought to the site every day are used to working with Forum sites and they will enjoy the content and be drawn to The Plan URL and many other Application's

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #205 by Angela
At first I found the forum a bit messy and confusing but that was because I have never been to forum's before our RS groups, but now I am navigating quickly and easily. there are millions of people on the net using forums every day and they will find their way around far quicker than I have . We are going to build up to the most visited forum on the net and word of mouth is so powerful within months we will be one of the most talked about platforms on the net. Very exciting times are coming up and I am absolutely thrilled that I have been a part of the growth, the ups the downs the joy the disappointments and now finally it's all come together and we have all been a part of the fabric of our parent company RealStew.

3 months 2 weeks ago #204 by Whatsup
That will be great to know you have caught up. This mean starting back on the new coding again to be fully complete is each code done would take 3 weeks each , we were needing 3 coding September how I see it. Then there should be no excuse to achieve everything you have talked about in the past?

3 months 2 weeks ago #199 by Paddy Delaney
We appreciate it takes a bit of getting used to with all the new features/ and how a forum works, the purpose of the forum (different to the old RS User Groups and the new planned Wall. We must keep in mind with the release of S2T and all our associates Apps (S2t Store/POS etc) we will be bringing on board 1000's and then 10 000 new Frega Account (Opened seamlessly) every day and they will be drawn to the forum, understand how forums work etc the dynamics of the site and our membership numbers change bug time

3 months 2 weeks ago #198 by wayne kemp
thanks paddy looking forward to the updates

3 months 2 weeks ago #197 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Wayne we are planning to have 'Lock down' of our site this weekend (meaning we have caught up where we were before we moved over to Azure and we have everything setup on TFS to start moving forward on coding new stuff). Our absolute priorities are the Syndication tables and S2T ..I will start my short Daily Report Back topics on Monday where we will answer questions on timing etc and load screens re what is being coded etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

3 months 2 weeks ago #194 by wayne kemp
i know you have answered this heaps of times but things change daily ,whats the time frame for S2T and my wall .and can you put up a screen shot of my wall again to help us get our heads around it.

3 months 2 weeks ago #189 by Paddy Delaney
We built up a little reserve fund and slashed costs on servers (90%) so we are ok but we do need to get S2T up as quick as possible and then we will increase revenues again with broader base of servers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

3 months 2 weeks ago #179 by Steve Weller
Hi Wayne,
Trust me mate things are on the right track at the moment.... changing with business trends :-)

3 months 2 weeks ago #177 by JohnD
Ahh so now I get it..but why email format for a messaging system?

3 months 2 weeks ago #176 by JohnD
So I put something in the subject line and then send a message? Awkward?

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #175 by wayne kemp
what i worry about is how RealStew is surviving without any income ,with noone paying their subscriptions to RealsStew which is the backbone to our survival while we wait for echovida etc to mature.

3 months 2 weeks ago #171 by Angela
After playing around with this forum site I am happy to say I now have got the hang of it. I must be getting old as it took longer than it should have . :ohmy:

3 months 2 weeks ago #169 by wayne kemp
yes as we have told everyone ,this is a temporary forum if you go to the bottom of this page you will se it is powered by kunena ,and if you google kunena ,you can learn everything you need to know to use this site ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune

3 months 2 weeks ago #148 by MsRealStew
So sweet title"OUR BABY REALSTEW "

3 months 2 weeks ago #147 by tauponz1@gmail.com
From the lack of direction on how to use this forum and the questions being asked would it be fair to assume we Realstew/Frega just front ended someone else's forum application?

3 months 2 weeks ago #146 by Angela
They are mainly targeting big businesses to disrupt them so they HAVE to pay the ransom to get all their files and info back. Places such as supermarkets etc. We haven't really begun yet so we should be OK.

3 months 2 weeks ago #145 by Angela
I can't say that I feel at home on this forum. I find it messy, frustrating to navigate and will be more than happy when we get "The Wall" which I hope is as simple to use as Facebook is. I am relieved to know this is just temporary.

3 months 2 weeks ago #126 by Whatsup
fregaglobal.com/index.php/forum It does work when you add FORUM on the end of the tab , regards to using a mobile phone, but it should be there already in my phone without typing the forum part in.

3 months 2 weeks ago #125 by Gill Poole: lilypool
Thanks Steve, yes that worked. I understand all the above.
Just trying to keep everything simple and only necessary feeds showing. The unsubscribe doesn't work though as I'm still getting messages... Appears that if there is a new thread it's an automatic subscription

Time to create page: 2.494 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

October 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31