× General discussion

Some sad news for my other family

1 week 3 days ago #9811 by Robert
Thinking of You Viv with love and support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viv Hill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago #9810 by Viv Hill
Thank you all for the love and support. It's just so hard to believe he is gone...it happened so quickly. I was sitting here talking to him and he was gone in an instant. Lovely way to go but such a huge shock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 3 days ago #9809 by Deb Deb
Oh Viv, that is so sad. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Please remember the good times you enjoyed with Bob and all that your life together meant.

1 week 3 days ago #9808 by Paddy Delaney
Our prayers go out to you Viv and your family.. love Paddy and Mandy

1 week 3 days ago #9801 by Martin Hill

Viv Hill wrote: Since I refer to you all as my other family, I need to let you know that my husband Bob passed away suddenly at home last Wednesday 2 Feb.

I've never knew your husband Bob, but I'm sorry to hear of your lost, so take care and remember the journey you both had together.

1 week 3 days ago #9800 by Dave Cato
It hurts all of us in your other family Viv when someone loses a loved one. I'm sure everyone in the frega family send their condolences and share in your loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Viv Hill

1 week 3 days ago #9799 by Bruce
Speaking on Viv's behalf, I'm sure your support is really appreciated Wayne. Viv has a lot of support from family and friends, and also from the village community., but any extra support and encouragement is always welcome

1 week 3 days ago #9798 by Prosperitywithpurpose
So sorry Viv. I know exactly what you are going through. It’s been three months now since I lost Janet. The pain subsides .... but memories are all around. Much love Viv .... and virtual hugs. ❤️

1 week 3 days ago #9794 by wayne kemp
that is so sad viv ,i really feel for you ,be strong and we are here for you ,just ask if you need anything .

1 week 3 days ago #9792 by Viv Hill
Since I refer to you all as my other family, I need to let you know that my husband Bob passed away suddenly at home last Wednesday 2 Feb.

Time to create page: 1.713 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28