× General discussion

Blockchain changes everything.

5 days 7 hours ago - 4 days 18 hours ago #10107 by Annamarie
What's important to know is that blockchain is possible thanks to the Ethereum Foundation a Swiss nonprofit organization. Ethereum was initially Vitaliks creation which was later developed by a worldwide team of passionate developers & great minds across the globe.

The Artificial intelligent thread video on "What is GitHub" is an example of how developers are continuously improving Ethereum. (GitHub is a web-based hosting service for version control mostly used for computer code).

With GitHub being "open source", it relies on donations. (As with all open source services). Thankfully, the Ethereum project was bootstrapped via an "ether" presale in August 2014 by fans all around the world.

Here is what I am excited by . Currently, Ethereum only has 1054 decentralised Apps or projects in various stages ie live, work in progress, prototype ; demo etc* . Which makes Frega World amongst one of the first developers in the world if we place ourselves as a project too. able to program decentralized applications, run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.

Their is even more exciting news which I will share once Ive discussed it with Paddy and tested the concept to get the desired results.

Yes - Ethereum is definitely the way to go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela, PattiH, Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 days 18 hours ago #10049 by Paddy Delaney
We will send you a link when ready
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Angela, onieceg

6 days 20 hours ago #10048 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: There are 300 000 Ethereum wallets being opened every day now.....if a member already has one they will be able to load our tokens without having to open another wallet

would we just download the Ethereum wallet from there platform site?

6 days 20 hours ago #10047 by Paddy Delaney
There are 300 000 Ethereum wallets being opened every day now.....if a member already has one they will be able to load our tokens without having to open another wallet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 days 22 hours ago #10043 by Martin Hill
I saw this post and thought I would share, With us coming on-board it could be true ;)

Ethereum Will Pass Bitcoin In April 2018

cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/ethereum-will-...tcoin-in-april-2018/
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart, Robert

1 week 2 days ago #9856 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: There are going to be many businesses/organizations/cultural groups/causes ... the test will be applicability of the technology to solve their problem/ present opportunity

See my comment on the Humanitarian topic.

1 week 2 days ago #9847 by Paddy Delaney
There are going to be many businesses/organizations/cultural groups/causes ... the test will be applicability of the technology to solve their problem/ present opportunity
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Kiwianne

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #9838 by Annamarie

Paddy Delaney wrote: Basic rule of thumb is that a White Labeled offering will be offered

- where blockchain is an applicable technology
- White Label partner is able to bring a large community onboard

For example Maori Token to unit people and blockchain history/ culture and traditions
-[/quote

LOL, you certainly are brilliant. I would change "Maori token" to "Indigenous token" then it embraces the globe. I love it, good thinking Watson.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 2 days ago #9835 by Paddy Delaney
Basic rule of thumb is that a White Labeled offering will be offered

- where blockchain is an applicable technology
- White Label partner is able to bring a large community onboard

For example Maori Token to unit people and blockchain history/ culture and traditions
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #9834 by Annamarie
[quotüe="Paddy Delaney" post=9726]
[/quote]

Wow, wow, wow Paddy. Daniel raises some stunning questions about the coincidence of the "financial crash", the introduction and timely driving force of "bit coin". ( which may ultimately be their undoing due to lack of transparency). He also simplifies blockchain and with his examples of existing initiatives, I saw very clearly and as large as the universe - the power of The Frega Collective one step registration and how all our Apps, governance, security is being linked to be leading edge.

In answer to Steves question and your answer about man hours - Vitalik Buterin describes to the reporter how bitcoin came about through the linking of 1000s of computers. What we do know is that Azure & Etherieum is our hybrid decentralised & centralised web platforms.

The question I would like to raise is what is our selection process when deciding who to contract? ie. Are they given a smart contract of confidentiality or are they currently being chosen on "trust" of the underlying powerful force & collaborative strength of our Frega Collective Values & ethics? Wow x 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Kiwianne

1 week 3 days ago #9751 by Paddy Delaney
Little man hours (relative) ..most of it contracted out and yes we will have a hybrid of Central/Decentralized and distributed ...

Our biggest asset is that we have the right to deploy OUR smart contracts into the distributed wallets

1 week 3 days ago #9730 by Prosperitywithpurpose
That’s a good explanation Paddy. I hope we can get a jump on all the others who are getting into Blockchain ...... I know we have something rather unique in our sharing model but I’m eager to see it all fall into place. I assume SOME of our stuff will be staying on Azure? Some of the videos I’ve seen suggest there are still some systems that perform better when they are CENTRALISED. Is it a big, long job to upload our systems onto the Blockchain Paddy. Does it need a lot of man-hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune

1 week 3 days ago #9729 by Dennis
I can understand how people would have a hard time understanding what Blockchain
is about and what it can do for people.

The way I see it is they are little cubes of information which instead of going to a central
holding place, go to computers which have unused space. They are encrypted which
means they are hard to crack.

Another way to explain is they are like the tiny safe's people have in their houses. You
know what is in it, they are very hard to open if you don't have the key. What you have
in them can be considered safe.

1 week 3 days ago #9726 by Paddy Delaney

Time to create page: 1.998 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10