× General discussion

Humanitarian aims

1 week 1 day ago #9927 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: The Tokens are issued as one of the verticals that are on all Platforms ....look at the category, not the specifics ...

So, let me see that I understand .... we could release a “GreenEnergyDollar” .... And THAT would be used by ALL green energy producers? Or would each different supplier IN THAT INDUSTRY need to have their own FORM of it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #9923 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Annamarie wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: How about the GreenCrypto?

brilliant thinking Watson löl

wow .... I got a Swedish lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

1 week 1 day ago #9922 by Paddy Delaney
Having set up the verticals and garnering support from users (consumers) benefiting financially when they support our ecosystem on any of these verticals ..,.including practising their religion ... accessing any services it changes the dynamics of our portal as a portal of choice ...

1 week 1 day ago #9921 by Paddy Delaney
The debate has been good to formulate, refine the thinking of how we approach building Web 3.0 and how distributed ledgers will be used in the future

I believe our approach is right but not for the original reasons why we started to think this way and setting the structure correctly in the start will determine how the whole eco-system hangs together

The actual populating of the content will still be by the experts/ category players but what is essential i to build the structue correctly in tokenizing the verticals with a 21m limit and recurring/ increasing underpin ...very interesting way of looking at this structure

Think outside of the box and you will see it all take shape quickly

1 week 1 day ago #9920 by Paddy Delaney
The Tokens are issued as one of the verticals that are on all Platforms ....look at the category, not the specifics ...

1 week 1 day ago #9919 by Paddy Delaney
Yes good one we will add that to the Vertical list

1 week 1 day ago #9918 by Paddy Delaney
Correct Annamarie

All they are offering arbitrage/brokering services.

By having a broad-based distributed network of connected wallets we will be doing all of this and more.

Returning to the Tokens for each of the verticals and (limited to 21m for each) and linked back to the FregaCrypto golden unit by passing through the POS or accessing ANY application where fees are generated/ shared we are effectively tokenizing every vertical and underpinning the value of every token issue for every vertical.

Users attracted to one service effectively are presented to support all the verticals when they activate their account and open their Ethereum wallets and as they appreciated the value of all the verticals to them personally through increasing the value of their tokens they are drawn to support all the verticals on S2T

We do not have to specify with all the terms of the smart contracts for all the verticals - we can express the right to deploy that secures an outcome that is not in breach of GDPR regulations and beneficial to the wallet holder.

By following this strategy we become the dominant player in all the verticals ..

It will allow us to token issue any number of White Labelled tokens within the verticals and deliver their smart contract terms as dovetailed to our general smart contract terms that we have the right to deploy in terms of our vertical access rights.

This means we can look at any ICO that is industry specific now deliver anything they have on offer now ...and more

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #9917 by Annamarie

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: How about the GreenCrypto?

brilliant thinking Watson löl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 1 day ago #9916 by Prosperitywithpurpose
How about the GreenCrypto?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 1 day ago #9915 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Gill .... where did you get “Religious affiliation”? Are the people who make the paper that Bibles are printed on “Religiously affiliated”? I don’t think so. They are merely providing a service that religions, politicians , companies and individuals can use to fulfil their needs .....
Back to Green Energy .......
Here is what WePower have to say about their service .....
“WePower enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. These tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver. Energy tokenization standardizes simplifies and opens globally currently existing energy investment ecosystem. As a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers (consumers and investors) and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below market rates. Energy tokenization ensures liquidity and extends access to capital. The WePower blockchain solution is currently recognized by Elering, one of the most innovative Transmission System Operators in Europe”
WE CAN DO THIS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ....
ARE YOU EXCITED YET?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 1 day ago #9914 by Gill Poole
Thanks for highlighting the need for Green energy Steve... or anything green actually... You're about the only one (Kapil also) on this platform.

It doesn't appear to be a priority but religion is!..If ever there will be a need for our own wall it will be soon... I'm sorry Paddy but I've been with groups that have been all about God and religion before. SEC clamped down on them pretty quickly as under the guise of religious talk many people were drawn in.

Many people will be put off joining if you have a religious affiliation... I'm running a mile now... Obviously this is already set in stone and we will have Roger's sayings and memes plastering our Forum soon... so I ask the question again... when will we have our own wall?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Kapil Arn

1 week 1 day ago #9913 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Annamarie wrote:

Their concept is good, however they are more like brokers in which they can distribute cryptocurrency tokens etc. If energy companies sign up with us we can offer the same conceptual solution. Just a thought,
I could be wrong. Continue to love your videos Steve

I think you are right Annamarie ..... GreenPowerCrypto anyone?

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #9912 by Annamarie
Their concept is good, however they are more like brokers in which they can distribute cryptocurrency tokens etc. I love the marketing of their video is very clear, captivating , touches on blockchain. Now imagine If energy companies signed up with us, we can offer the same conceptual solution. Just a thought,
I could be wrong. Continue to love your videos Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #9911 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Forget religion for a minute.
Let’s talk about GREEN ENERGY ......
www.wepower.network/?utm_source=search-i...igqfT7UaAg6XEALw_wcB

1 week 1 day ago #9910 by Paddy Delaney
WE author and control the principal theme of the Smart Contracts - correct

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #9909 by Annamarie

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Ive been giving this some thought. Most of you know my views on religion, but if a religious group approach us to develop a coin for them, I’m sure we could do that FOR them, without getting INVOLVED as a collective. Providing we show no favouritism. Same rules for ANY group, no matter what WE think of it individually and personally .... after all .... We are a “GLOBAL community that Shares”

Its human nature to "favour what they value" more than others. Its important to remember we all have the same highest intent which we deliver and communicate from varying strengths of our senses.

I think where we The Frega Collective will be protected is in the way the smart contracts are set up in the issuing of the white label tokens. Is this correct Paddy?

1 week 2 days ago #9908 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: We are launching these Tokens (Verticals) now and we will be very pleased we did and in the process, we are bu9ilding the biggest online comprehensive Web 3.0 directory in the World with every transaction from ANY application effectively giving us control of all the web 3.0 verticals as once they open theiur Ethereum wallets and claim the tokens to ALL the verticals we have smart contract connections to all these distributed wallets on everything anyone possible does ... we can add Dating to this now as well

Richard WILL be pleased!
And so will I .... lol

1 week 2 days ago #9907 by Paddy Delaney
Every one of these Verticals will be represented by a 21m token issue with each of these underpinned by a recurring, increasing revenue stream compounding value and making it important for anyone that owns a token in any of these verticals motivated to support the eco-system through the active support of transactions processed within any of the verticals

1 week 2 days ago #9906 by Paddy Delaney
We are launching these Tokens (Verticals) now and we will be very pleased we did and in the process, we are bu9ilding the biggest online comprehensive Web 3.0 directory in the World with every transaction from ANY application effectively giving us control of all the web 3.0 verticals as once they open theiur Ethereum wallets and claim the tokens to ALL the verticals we have smart contract connections to all these distributed wallets on everything anyone possible does ... we can add Dating to this now as well

1 week 2 days ago #9905 by Paddy Delaney
The verticals on Web 3.0 we are loading are:

- Financial Services (FregaCrypto)
- Trading (FregaPOS)
- Charity (RealP2P Crypto)
- Religion (Christian/Islam others)
- Animals
- Real Estate
- Jobs
- Assets )Cars/Bikes/Boats/Planes)

We currently cater for this is Web 2.0 and now we will do the same on Web 3.0

And every white labelled matching token offer gets us the right to deploy smart contracts into all of these distributed ledgers and access to data

We have clasic opportunity to be the directory for WEb 3.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Martin Hill

Time to create page: 2.359 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17