× General discussion

Frega World leading the Galaxy in Artificial Intelligence

3 weeks 6 days ago #8923 by wimal
Well done Annamarie. Good to hear about the way you want to present information for all to access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 6 days ago #8922 by Dave Cato
Annamarie, You are going to make a difference...

3 weeks 6 days ago #8921 by Paddy Delaney
Well done Annamarie

3 weeks 6 days ago #8920 by Rob Evans
Great news Annamarie, good luck with the diploma...

3 weeks 6 days ago #8916 by PattiH
Well Done AnnaMarie, Congratulations!

Partner S2T

3 weeks 6 days ago #8913 by Angela
Fantastic news AnnaMarie. Congratulations.

3 weeks 6 days ago #8912 by Kiwianne

Annamarie wrote: Greetings Global Members,

I have set this thread up in to demystify and in preparation for our 3rd Party Developers in Apps and Artificial Intelligence. So please feel free to add any videos, ask questions, share your successes etc on this topic.

Today, I received wonderful news that I have won one of the 14 scholarships available in NZ to complete my Diploma in Software Development. I think I was the only golden oldie and it may have something to do with my essay in which I describe in a strategic timeline where the NLP & other methodology training processes I have developed over the years will be deployed as a globally led App from the Frega Platform to change the World.

With my grandsons permission (he has set himself up a S2T store called rawirivlogs) , this candid camera greeting was sent as part of my application in which Ra is getting used to his xmas selfie stick . LOL

scholarship candid camera

Well done Annamarie - congratulation quite an achievement

3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 20 hours ago #8910 by Annamarie
Greetings Global Members,

I have set this thread up in to demystify and in preparation for our 3rd Party Developers in Apps and Artificial Intelligence. So please feel free to add any videos, ask questions, share your successes etc on this topic.

Today, I received wonderful news that I have won one of the 14 scholarships available in NZ to complete my Diploma in Software Development. I think I was the only golden oldie and it may have something to do with my essay in which I describe in a strategic timeline where the NLP & other methodology training processes I have developed over the years will be deployed as a globally led App from the Frega Platform to change the World.

With my grandsons permission (he has set himself up a S2T store called rawirivlogs) , this candid camera greeting was sent as part of my application in which Ra is getting used to his xmas selfie stick . LOL

scholarship candid camera

Time to create page: 1.584 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24