× General discussion

Frega World leading the Galaxy in Artificial Intelligence

5 days 11 hours ago - 5 days 1 hour ago #10101 by Annamarie
I totally agree Rob & Angela , when I first saw video's it felt weird, However, the upside is that with soul machines their virtual humans are machine based which means they are not in robotic form, and can only be accessed via the computer like the chatbots. Ive enclosed a robot which I find freaky and Saudia Arabia have made her a citizen. What next?

By showing our members the advancements in Artificial Intelligence, its subtly and the speed it is being assimilated into our lives. As a Cooperative, keeping up to date with its advancements, it will not be a shock to our system (although it will be to a large % of the population when the reality hits as to the enormity of robots currently operating around us). At least Frega World, will be prepared and up with the play. Interestingly I noticed one of my banks BNZ is replacing their staff with more machines.

When feeling fearful, the good thing to remember is that, where there is "darkness" there is always its opposite "light".

SOPHIA

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROBOT RUN MOTELS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 days 17 hours ago - 5 days 17 hours ago #10092 by Anita:Technical Support
Fascinating. Thanks for sharing Annamarie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

5 days 18 hours ago #10090 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Annamarie, I believe our programmers are familiar with and do access Github at various stages in the project development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Annamarie

6 days 10 hours ago #10065 by Rob Evans
Wow... That is so creepy and way too close to the 'Transhumanist agenda'.
It reminds me of that saying from the original Jurassic Park movie... "They didn't stop to think whether they could... or rather whether they should!"

6 days 11 hours ago #10062 by Angela
That actually scares me, and to call themselves "soul" machines somehow doesn't sit right with me. They can replicate anything but a soul. Can a machine feel empathy, love, and all the human feelings that make us human? Where is our own creator in all of this?

I am not so sure where all this is leading. They make it look all cutesy and benign, but what is the agenda here, why do they need these machines built to look human? Aren't we supposed to be overpopulated with humans? What are they going to do with this super intelligence? Will humans be needed once they begin to replicate and build themselves? It is a slippery slope .

We all hail the wonderful technology but is it to our own detriment in the end? Have we not gone far enough for whoever it is building these human replicas? Many of us realise they are not always going to be used for the good of mankind, but for the good of corporations and where does that leave the human? Hmmmm... This takes some thinking about, or maybe I'm just old fashioned and would like to see the humans progress more and not machines.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Rob Evans, Kiwianne, onieceg

6 days 12 hours ago #10058 by Annamarie
These 2 videos are of a NZ company called Soul Machine who are very advanced in their virtual human machines. Baby X is gorgeous. They will be at the March AI conference in Auckland

BABY X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

6 days 15 hours ago - 6 days 15 hours ago #10054 by Annamarie
Iv been thinking about how to explain "Open Source" which is how Ethereum and Web 3 have evolved (bugs can be sorted out very quickly through the collaborative support of other developers).

Platforms like GitHub & Wordpress are opensource developer platforms I came across this very quick and easy to understand video which shows how developers work together to find solutions. In this case to improve a farmers problem to improve its harvest.

<iframe width="980" height="551" src="
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #9713 by Annamarie
I am always in awe of universal timing, its precision and perfection. Here is an article of a conference Eduard, whom I met with will be attending as a guest speaker in March next month.

This event is about building New Zealand’s AI community and helping kiwi businesses better serve their customers with AI, as well as emphasising the benefits of AI for people and society,” This next question is of interest to Eduard "China has recently stated that AI-related courses will be added into the curriculum of primary and secondary schools – what are we doing in New Zealand to keep up?" In our discussion Eduard pointed out the university students who were collecting data for an AI solution as they were working on how to better understand why some students do better than others. So he will be able to share some of his findings at the Auckland conference.

Why I am excited is that I had an apiphany this morning while I was multi tasking at my computer course studying and on a zoom meeting with our awesome Frega global support team. Below I uploaded a video how "displays will shape the future." As I was looking down at the generic application and deployment of the AI - Invisible friend concept I had been working on, suddenly the previous post where I talk about our sensual values and comparing them with these 3 technical terms which are used in Artificial Intelligence made sense:

HUD (Heads Up Display) is when a transparent display that is presenting data keeps your viewpoint focused. In the Oled display video below their were plenty. Ive enclosed a quick car navigation video (earlier version only as an example) where you can use your smart phone.

AR (Augmented Reality) where computer generated elements ie video, graphics, apps or data direct us to "focus our sight (eyes)" on a physical environment or thing by stimulating our senses. AR technology is quickly coming into the mainstream.
- It is used to display score overlays on telecasted sports games and pop out 3D emails, photos or text messages on mobile devices.
- Leaders of the tech industry are also using AR to do amazing and revolutionary things with holograms and motion activated commands.

VRD - (Virtual Retinal Display) is typically achieved by wearing a headset like Facebook’s Oculus equipped with the technology, and is used prominently in two different ways:
- To create and enhance an imaginary reality for gaming, entertainment, and play (Such as video and computer games, or 3D movies, head mounted display).
- To enhance training for real life environments by creating a simulation of reality where people can practice beforehand (Such as flight simulators for pilots).
Virtual reality is possible through a coding language known as VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language) which can be used to create a series of images, and specify what types of interactions are possible for them.
AR technology is quickly coming into the mainstream. It is used to display score overlays on telecasted sports games and pop out 3D emails, photos or text messages on mobile devices. Leaders of the tech industry are also using AR to do amazing and revolutionary things with holograms and motion activated commands.

Augmented Reality vs. Virtual Reality

Augmented reality and virtual reality are inverse reflections of one in another with what each technology seeks to accomplish and deliver for the user. Virtual reality offers a digital recreation of a real life setting, while augmented reality delivers virtual elements as an overlay to the real world.

How are Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Similar?

Technology - Augmented and virtual realities both leverage some of the same types of technology, and they each exist to serve the user with an enhanced or enriched experience.

Entertainment - Both technologies enable experiences that are becoming more commonly expected and sought after for entertainment purposes. While in the past they seemed merely a figment of a science fiction imagination, new artificial worlds come to life under the user’s control, and deeper layers of interaction with the real world are also achievable. Leading tech moguls are investing and developing new adaptations, improvements, and releasing more and more products and apps that support these technologies for the increasingly savvy users.

Science and Medicine - Additionally, both virtual and augmented realities have great potential in changing the landscape of the medical field by making things such as remote surgeries a real possibility. These technologies been already been used to treat and heal psychological conditions such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

How do Augmented and Virtual Realities Differ?

Purpose - Augmented reality enhances experiences by adding virtual components such as digital images, graphics, or sensations as a new layer of interaction with the real world. Contrastingly, virtual reality creates its own reality that is completely computer generated and driven.

Delivery Method
- Virtual Reality is usually delivered to the user through a head-mounted, or hand-held controller. This equipment connects people to the virtual reality, and allows them to control and navigate their actions in an environment meant to simulate the real world.
- Augmented reality is being used more and more in mobile devices such as laptops, smart phones, and tablets to change how the real world and digital images, graphics intersect and interact.

How do they work together?

It is not always virtual reality vs. augmented reality– they do not always operate independently of one another, and in fact are often blended together to generate an even more immersing experience. For example, haptic feedback-which is the vibration and sensation added to interaction with graphics-is considered an augmentation. However, it is commonly used within a virtual reality setting in order to make the experience more lifelike though touch.

Virtual reality and augmented reality are great examples of experiences and interactions fueled by the desire to become immersed in a simulated land for entertainment and play, or to add a new dimension of interaction between digital devices and the real world. Alone or blended together, they are undoubtedly opening up worlds-both real and virtual alike.

Click here for Artificial Intelligence Conference in Auckland

Heads up display

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Carol USA Global Support

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #9669 by Annamarie
Here is a really interesting video on How OLED displays will shape the future

I've enclosed this video as it touches on technology that would use both coding and artificial intelligence.

The following current displays are what is being used in our smart phone, tv's etc:

Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
OLED is one of many successor technologies competing with classic LED screens in the current market. The emitting layer here is a film of organic compound that emits light in response to an electric current.
Transparent OLED (TOLED)
TOLEDs use transparent or semi-transparent contacts on both sides of the device to create displays that can be made to be both top and bottom emitting (transparent). TOLEDs can greatly improve contrast, making it much easier to view displays in bright sunlight. This technology can be used in Head-up displays, smart windowsor augmented reality applications.

3 weeks 20 hours ago #9198 by Paddy Delaney
Thx for support Angela

This week will be week to get the Stores /POS etc up and running and get the FregaCrypto/RealP2Pcrypto screens up with allocations and then do the placement next week...all running in parallel

3 weeks 20 hours ago #9197 by Angela
Thank you for that AnnaMarie. I had no idea what web 3.0 was. I have to confess that all these new things coming along every day almost is getting a bit beyond my tired brain. All I know with confidence is, Paddy knows what he is doing and is not only up with the play but is so far ahead now we can rest assured we are in good hands.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

3 weeks 20 hours ago - 3 weeks 8 hours ago #9196 by Annamarie
With The Frega collective moving to Web 3.0 , enclosed are 2 links which explain the differences between each platform and confirms why Web 3.0 is much better for us.

The main emphasis of Web 3.0 is its online "Open Source" approach which simplified means "freedom of choice". Moving away from say for example "Big Brother" reclaiming our individual rights collectively to engage, inform, create, retain control, at our own pace, level, time, expense etc. The collaborative semantic approach of Web 3.0 means it will become a "way of life " by being smarter in it personalised delivery of web based or online information to the end user. (ie like sitting at a restaurant & waiting staff are bringing to us what we selected.)

From an artificial intelligent perspective Web 3.0 is preparing the way for Web 4.0 which I find incredibly exciting.

Why? With the forethought and positioning of www.Frega.World and our leading edge points of difference we will be, well placed financially to be on par with the top AI experts like Tessler & with our Collective Magnetism, have established a symbiotic relationship with them in leading the galaxy in AI.

Click here for Lifeboat Web 3.0

Click here for link to Silicon Valley Web 3.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Kiwianne

3 weeks 3 days ago #9069 by Kiwianne

Angela wrote: That was good reading Annamarie. Even I, who am not an advanced PC user, could understand what you were saying. We are so lucky to have you on the team with your understanding and the time you give for us all so generously, I must add Dennis in this too as you are a great team together and of great benefit to us all. We are so lucky to have so many members each with their own form of talent which makes us whole.[/quot

Well said Angela Annemarie is a great person to have in our corner -I have viewed some of her videos quite impressive

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Angela, abundantplanet

3 weeks 3 days ago #9068 by Angela
That was good reading Annamarie. Even I, who am not an advanced PC user, could understand what you were saying. We are so lucky to have you on the team with your understanding and the time you give for us all so generously, I must add Dennis in this too as you are a great team together and of great benefit to us all. We are so lucky to have so many members each with their own form of talent which makes us whole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie

3 weeks 3 days ago #9063 by Anita:Technical Support
The Invisible Friend Concept sounds great Annamarie. I look forward to hearing more about it.

3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #9060 by Annamarie
I had an interesting meeting this morning with Eduard Linbenberger about Artificial Intelligence (AI). As part of my scholarship we are required to complete a 13 week cadetship in which I stated in my application that I would like to do mine with Jade software - which is a world recognised leader in Software Development and the even better news is that their head office is based here in Christchurch.

Eduard is a loving father, husband & leads a fascinating youthful looking team LOL. He is very down to earth, loves the sharing of information and processes that will make the world a better place. His knowledge and passion for AI is very evident and simplifying the technicalities of it so it was easy to understand. Here is a very simplifed viewpoint - The difference between Apps is that it requires lots of coding whereas , AI requires lots of data about the context you are interested. Apps respond to the binary language 0 and 1. AI to negative or positive. So in other words Algorithyms are appearing as smarter due to the vast amount of information (data) that is available.

As we were discussing my App & AI concept - which is primarily an accelerated shifting of states ie from unmotivated to motivated state, I explained an example of how in the case of suicide even with the support in place their is still high rates. Often forums which is what the latest suicide Apps use to help members is not often enough. I explained how my AI would be virtual like an " invisible friend" and I proceeded to explain how genius inventors, business leaders etc contributed their successes to similar events . Eduard got excited and said he loved the invisible friend concept and gave me some tips on how to prepare myself . I have enclosed 2 link below to Jade Software & Eduard

Click this link to read a quick article on Eduard

Click this link to access Jade Software
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

3 weeks 4 days ago #9002 by Anita:Technical Support
Congratulations Annamarie !! Well Done AND what a beautiful Grandson you have. Such a lovely smile :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne

3 weeks 6 days ago #8930 by Dennis
I love to see people increase their knowledge. It is my belief you won't
need luck. Have fun.

Everything you do increases your value to the collective.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Kiwianne

3 weeks 6 days ago #8928 by Carol USA Global Support
Awesome, what an opportunity for you and your grandson! Looking forward to watching you each develop

Foundation Member

3 weeks 6 days ago #8924 by Kapil Arn
Well done, congrats !
Int it wonderful that FC attracts such talented people ?

Time to create page: 2.737 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24