× General discussion

INVEST NOW IN A SYNDICATION

2 days 20 hours ago #8569 by Kevinrealstewbiz

VivianEisenecher wrote: I am inclined to buy more Foreign Exchange units since there are less of them left than the others and only 100,000 on issue. Also, this syndicate is already performing. Anything wrong with my logic?

NO....I AGREE WITH YOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 days 2 hours ago #8562 by Martin Hill

VivianEisenecher wrote: I am inclined to buy more Foreign Exchange units since there are less of them left than the others and only 100,000 on issue. Also, this syndicate is already performing. Anything wrong with my logic?

That's what I was thinking to Vivian.
Foreign Exchange will be a winning syndicate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, VivianEisenecher

3 days 2 hours ago #8561 by Angela

[b]Good logic Vivian. Forex is a very lucrative market and will be be a big winner for FC . A good reminder. Let's hope we soon see many more blank spaces as each app gets sold out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

3 days 2 hours ago #8560 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Spot on Vivian .... that’s where I’ve been investing my meagre amounts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

3 days 2 hours ago #8559 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I cannot fault the logic with this ..it gives you the same amount of FregaCrypto units as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb

3 days 3 hours ago #8558 by VivianEisenecher
I am inclined to buy more Foreign Exchange units since there are less of them left than the others and only 100,000 on issue. Also, this syndicate is already performing. Anything wrong with my logic?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

3 days 3 hours ago #8557 by Angela
I am surprised to see the Frega shares not being taken up quickly, especially at the price they are at the moment. Wish I could afford more.

3 days 16 hours ago #8532 by Paddy Delaney
That is correct and if you think about it you can then all some of your FregaCrypto units and subscibe to the Plan...if you have not already and get them back... accept a couple of items for free and make a $2 donation and receive another FregaCrypto unit etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb

3 days 17 hours ago #8531 by wayne kemp
WOW you cant blink around here things are moving .syndicates are dissapearing quick .ECHOVIDA gone FREGA MOBILE gone RS PURCHACE NUMBERS GONE .S2T gone .My pick on those left are ,FREGA ,thats a no brainer ,Real p2p ,that will be a biggie when members will all donate a percentage of their earnings .and s2t store ,and remember if you invest this month you will receive 1 fregacrypto for every $2 invested .

Time to create page: 1.589 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31