× General discussion

What should the indicative yield be for FregaCrypto units?

6 days 2 hours ago #8479 by Barbarella

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: Barb do your friends realise that their shares are actually making money NOW. Show them how to get into Frega, then into Syndications and they will see their shares displayed. If they then click on Statements you can show them to click on Encomodite shares and see that they are making a profit.

Thanks for your answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 21 hours ago #8438 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Barb do your friends realise that their shares are actually making money NOW. Show them how to get into Frega, then into Syndications and they will see their shares displayed. If they then click on Statements you can show them to click on Encomodite shares and see that they are making a profit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella, Deb Deb, wimal

1 week 1 day ago #8432 by Angela
Barb have your friends done anything towards helping us grow? Do they realise we are a co-operative and that it depends on all of us to do our bit?

If they bought shares, they bought a commodity they hoped would rise in price as some point, but they also should be told the risk that shares can also go down in value. It is a risk they took and willingly. They will be able to sell their shares if they wish when we get the share trading App coded and in place. The the shares will be worth what someone is willing to buy them for.

If they wait for a while they will see an increase in price as the company moves forward and grows and can sell them at any time they wish.

It's not like an investment in a Bank where they are guaranteed 3% return in six or twelve months, it's the members who do the work and use the platform for whichever App they choose that is going to drive the price of the shares up. The more the members use any of the apps, the sooner the share price will gain in value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, wimal

1 week 1 day ago #8427 by Barbarella

Clive Taylor wrote: [b[/color][/b]

Angela wrote: Thank you Paddy, I am not a frigures person so you lost me at "y" but the bottom line I understood is that we will all be better off subscribing to our own apps and Fregacrypto than trying to salt away money in our banks hoping for a small return at the end of the year.

If we adjust our thinking for a while and think of buying crypto or into any of the syndicated apps as a deposit in a savings bank, to be left there for 12 months, then with that attitude, we will happily await for our annual return on our money, which of course will be monumental compared with the Bank's 3 or at most 5% return. How can we go wrong with that?

If anyone is nervous try putting SOME of your eggs into the Frega basket and spreading your risk. Every transaction will help show any investors looking in that we mean business and are actually using Frega and wanting it.

Angela - when you do some basic sums it is even better then that. Consider this Buy 1000 Frega now and get 1000 FregaCrypto @1BPD so you have now potentially the return on FregaCrypto of say 50p (500 BPD 1st year) and the return on Frega shares. The value of Frega shares will be up and the Fregacrypto should be more than 16 BPD based on the 50p return. So you are so right - this is an opportunity of a lifetime especially compared with the interest returns from banks.

It is so nice to read you all here but unfortunately my friends who invested ,wants to know only -when and how will they see back their money from RealStew shares What can I answer please?

1 week 2 days ago #8331 by Paddy Delaney
The seamless frictionless and easy traction to open a broad base if FregaCrypto users will position FregaCrypto to be the most widely used cryptocurrency in the World...the success of any cryptocurrency is based on community support and we will now make FregaCrypto main stream....and have a strong base of users who will have a better practical understanding of the benefits of cryptocurrency
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 2 days ago #8330 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, what we do is that with receiving confirmation of an email address from a registration we open Frega Accounts PLUS a FregaCrypto account and start distribution of ? in 10 currencies... PLUS distribution of 8 m FregaCrypto units mirror the splits of Fiat currency... increases the compelling proposition to activate the account plus increases the number of FregaCrypto users .. increases the number of users who will start using it as a currency... increases en commandite partners receiving distributed ? etc...

1 week 2 days ago #8329 by Rhonda Bethune

Paddy Delaney wrote: I appreciate that we have increased the Supply by over 100% but we will increase the number of Account Holders with FregaCrypto currency 100s of fold if not 1000s fold through distribution of 8m FregaCrypto mirror and in addition to the next £8 m distribution of money ...we broaden the support ..and there by players with FregaCrypto units...and also increase the use of FregaCrypto as a currency....

This will also provide a even more compelling reason why opened accounts will be activated and accelerate our rollout even faster.. making the FregaCrypto units more valuable.

Paddy What do you mean by opened accounts? Is that people who have FC membership who aren't fregared yet.

1 week 2 days ago #8328 by Paddy Delaney
8 m of this increased Number of FregaCrypto units will increase the number of FregaCrypto account holders 1000s of fold and accelerate FREGA activation plus broaden the active use if FregaCrypto users

1 week 2 days ago #8325 by Paddy Delaney
I appreciate that we have increased the Supply by over 100% but we will increase the number of Account Holders with FregaCrypto currency 100s of fold if not 1000s fold through distribution of 8m FregaCrypto mirror and in addition to the next £8 m distribution of money ...we broaden the support ..and there by players with FregaCrypto units...and also increase the use of FregaCrypto as a currency....

This will also provide a even more compelling reason why opened accounts will be activated and accelerate our rollout even faster.. making the FregaCrypto units more valuable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #8310 by Rhonda Bethune

Paddy Delaney wrote: Why do we need a sales team?.... the account holders are the sales team

I think that there is not enough faith in ourselves to be able to do what you do Paddy.
I know of a system that Roger Hamilton taught through Wealth Dynamics that says that the Creator of an idea employs a person to bring in the system.
There are a group of people supporting the idea and at a certain stage when the market has been established another group go out and promote.
There are analysts that look out for the trends and let the group know the pros and cons..Someone looks at the figures and counts the money ha ha
And last of all dealmakers go out and do the business.

If people don't know where their strengths are then they are not going to venture out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Gill Poole, Martin Hill, Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #8307 by Martin Hill
Hello heather. On what I have noticed looking at other crypto coin businesses. 21 million tokens is considered a small amount on offer . And the smaller amount price per token can be a much higher value. The demand is greater. The price can be a average around $50 per token. In a short amount of time. Plus our company has a lot to offer investors. Who knows what the outcome might be. Upwards and onwards for all of us that have taken the leap of faith.

1 week 2 days ago #8306 by Heather Taylor
Hi Martin - I'm not sure why issuing more units would increase the value or price of something. Price is usually a matter of "supply and demand" and having more units supplied would certainly not increase the price, it would normally lower the value. Having said that, the price would be set by willing seller willing buyer and would depend on the expected revenue return.

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #8275 by Martin Hill
What I have noticed from looking at crypto currencys market's that the less amount in circulation, like what paddy doing up to 21 million tokens now could easily push the value up in price much faster. Smart move paddy and thanks again.

1 week 3 days ago #8261 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, will clear up the misunderstanding in an updated document that I am preparing and will, after proofread have Anita post on the Technical platfdrm

1 week 3 days ago #8258 by Clive Taylor
I suggest that this situation is clarified in Anita's update post because that is not clear. Any people that have purchased subsequent to the double up conform to the $2 : 1 FregaCrypto . Sorry Steve - you seem to be right - thanks for pointing it out.

1 week 3 days ago #8254 by Dennis
As members of the collective with something to gain, way beyond what an employee would, we are going to be the best at finding buyers.

Why?

Because what we earn depends on us finding new people to get interested in the services we (the collective) provide.

The model we have been provided is one of the best, if not the best in the internet world.

We have no need to "Recruit." All we have to do is let people know of a service they need which we (the collective) provide.

This is what makes F.O.R.M. so important to the members of the collective. With F.O.R.M. people are giving
us the information we need, to let them know of the service which best suits their needs.

I have already done this. At the moment PayPal is not an option for at least some people living in India.
Frega will be shortly.

What I have personally found. People are more than willing to let you know what they need. Most people enjoy
talking about themselves. Especially if they feel you truly care about them and their needs.

In the past I have filled out F.O.R.M by offering to write content, which I have published for those who reply.

The F.O.R.M
is always going to have value.
I have reached out to people I haven't talked to in years and been able to fill
a need which put currency in my pocket.

1 week 3 days ago #8252 by Paddy Delaney
We will engage with Pro experts but not employ sales staff .... active members will outsell employees any day of the week
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #8251 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: Why do we need a sales team?.... the account holders are the sales team

With the money you are raising are you still bring in the PRO adverting group?

Still think we need the word to spread fast with the right people doing it.

1 week 3 days ago #8248 by Paddy Delaney
The idea behind any ICO (Initial Coin Offering) ...like any IPO (Initial PLacement Offering) when it comes to shares is to make it attractive for the crowd funders to take up the offer...

The 'White Paper' I am preparing for the ICO right now is like a prospectus giving details of why the investor group should invest in the ICO and take up the 5 000 000 FregaCrypto units at £1-00 each ... because they are underpinned with a cash return and above average yield meaning thew resale value is excellent AND there is a commercial use of the FregaCrypto units - they are a currency linked to fiat currency payment network with ability to interchange
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

1 week 3 days ago #8246 by Paddy Delaney
The current 5 000 000 placement at the ICO is at £1-00 each ..to make it attractive on the placement but the indicated value will be £1 until these are p;laced and then we use the indicative yield of say 3%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

Time to create page: 1.251 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27