× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

12 hours 51 minutes ago #8642 by Paddy Delaney
NO not at all, in fact, we are materially different as anonymity is not allowed in our FregaCrypto usage as we have to have KYC/AML regulatory identification to benefit commercially
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Robyn Lockhart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 hours 6 minutes ago #8641 by Joseph India
Paddy, will some countries' decision affect Frega crypto in the long run in reference to the below??

www.businesstoday.in/trending/world/bitc...sd/story/268233.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Robyn Lockhart

13 hours 21 minutes ago #8638 by Paddy Delaney
You are correct that there is a real possibility, in fact almost a certainty that FRegaCrypto units will become stores of value AND not a currency ..but then it will give them access to fiat currencies (P2P) loans with security of FegaCryp[to units
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

15 hours 10 minutes ago #8636 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Is there a danger that nobody will want to part with their FregaCryptos? Wanting to hold them till they grow in value. If the growth is anything like Bitcoin the change of value over a short period of time could be significant. Do we have ideas on how we can create liquidity in the supply and demand? Or is that paranoid ..... will it not be a problem?

18 hours 20 minutes ago #8633 by Paddy Delaney
I agree Clive

By under pinning the value plus broad adoption with FregaCrypto being the golden ticket to receive pari passu white labelled distributed units which carry their own under pinned commercial value we have covered many of the bases
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, wimal

23 hours 47 minutes ago #8623 by Clive Taylor
Thanks Dennis - For a lot of the people it was about not having the 3rd party to process the transactions more than anything it seems.
There is no doubt in my mind that FregaCrypto backed by a revenue stream meets the needs of people better and once it is appreciated will make life smoother in so many instances. The change to 30% came about with the increase in the total number of FregaCrypto from 10 to 21 million.

1 day 31 minutes ago #8622 by Paddy Delaney
The value of our cyber currency solution is the technology Dave's money..makes it more efficient and is more secure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 day 1 hour ago #8621 by Dennis
My apologies, somewhere I saw 30 percent, another place I saw 20 percent so went
with the lower number.

I do remember Paddy saying 30 percent so was confused when I saw the 20 percent.
I didn't know but what it had changed to the 20 percent.

1 day 4 hours ago #8620 by Paddy Delaney
Every unit receives a distribution share equal to another unit ...same ratio based on units you have

1 day 4 hours ago #8619 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Correction, 30% (not 20%) of Ledger fees are distributed pari passu with FregaCRypto holders AND All FregaCrypto holders receive a further 20% share of total tokens issued by White labeled qualified businesses ...and each of these will also have an underpinned revenue stream as well ...

So .... Pari Passu ....
What is 'Pari-passu'
Pari-passu is a Latin phrase meaning "equal footing" that describes situations where two or more assets, securities, creditors or obligations are equally managed without any display of preference. An example of pari-passu occurs during bankruptcy proceedings when a verdict is reached: all creditors can be regarded equally and will be repaid at the same time and at the same fractional amount as all other creditors.

The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

1 day 5 hours ago #8618 by Paddy Delaney
Correction, 30% (not 20%) of Ledger fees are distributed pari passu with FregaCRypto holders AND All FregaCrypto holders receive a further 20% share of total tokens issued by White labeled qualified businesses ...and each of these will also have an underpinned revenue stream as well ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 day 5 hours ago #8616 by Dennis
If you listened carefully to Bill Gates he said, "Someone will come up with a crypto currency
backed by something. With the Frega collective we have done just that. In his mind it gives
it a lot more value, because it is backed by something. In the collective's case 20 percent
of earnings in 115 real world currencies.

If I remember right Bill Gates also stated he has no personal interest in Bitcoin at this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

1 day 6 hours ago #8614 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Interesting .... but they are all probably Bitcoin OWNERS .... so they WOULD Bull it up wouldn’t they. Bu I just thought of something. If there are no assets to underpin the currency, what’s the ACTUAL difference between Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency.

1 day 8 hours ago #8610 by Dennis
This is what "Rich People" are saying around bitcoin.

2 days 2 hours ago #8605 by Kiwianne

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thx Steve...yes our time now

Yes sounds as if all your hard work Paddy is starting to bear fruit

2 days 14 hours ago #8601 by Paddy Delaney
There will be a restriction that you will not be able to sell more than 10% of Fred's shoe's tokens for 60 days to manage the float. But it is money for old rope really

2 days 14 hours ago #8600 by Robert
Thanks for that Paddy, I understand now.

2 days 14 hours ago #8599 by Paddy Delaney
Nope 20% of their issue is shared with the ratio of FregaCrypto shares you have . So you have 5% of FregaCrypto units you will receive 5% of their 20%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

2 days 14 hours ago #8598 by Robert
Am I right Paddy in thinking that if I have 900 FregaCripto coins and Fred's shoes comes on board with 21 million white lableCrypto then they will give me 900 of there coin but if they launch with 7 million then they will give Me 300 of there coin ?.

2 days 14 hours ago #8597 by Paddy Delaney
There will be a qualification bar that the business will have to jump over.. such as why they feel a cryptocurrency will be appropriate to for them ...and how WE believe it will work

Time to create page: 3.896 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31