× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #8271 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: We have a VERY good chance that our ICO will be fully subscribed ... any RealCoin investors will have the opportunity to sell some of the FregaCrypto units you are going to receive into the market at this time as well... and get some of your cash out

But it would be better not to sell as the frega crypto tokens are not from the 70-1 amount of tokens from realcoin, so it would be better to wait for them to grow up to over 70 a pound before cashing in any of the tokens.
Over a year time our dividends would give us a handsome return.

If they were realstew shares to cash in at $2 a share then we are talking a great deal.
On the crypto platform, you could promote to the buyer's about realstew shares for sale to at 1 pound a share. He he then we are talking.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago #8269 by Kevinrealstewbiz

Paddy Delaney wrote: We have a VERY good chance that our ICO will be fully subscribed ... any RealCoin investors will have the opportunity to sell some of the FregaCrypto units you are going to receive into the market at this time as well... and get some of your cash out

BUY BUY BUY $$$$$$ I SAY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill

1 week 3 days ago #8268 by Paddy Delaney
We have a VERY good chance that our ICO will be fully subscribed ... any RealCoin investors will have the opportunity to sell some of the FregaCrypto units you are going to receive into the market at this time as well... and get some of your cash out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Angela, Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #8267 by Paddy Delaney
What determines the value of a Crypto unit is the underlying business model as to how it will have mass appeal, will have mass adoption, the problem it solves ... the ability to execute the plan ...also cost of entry £1-00 has more chance to go to £3-00 than US$16000 to US$48 000
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

1 week 3 days ago #8266 by Kevinrealstewbiz

Kevinrealstewbiz wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Still working on the updated FregaCrypto/Nano document - all investments in the syndications will receive NZ$2-00 to 1 FrewgaCrypto placements ... few other interesting refinements to be made

Has anyone done the calcs for themselves re there FC shares to FN ...LOL ....my calculator wont go that HIGH HAHA
Answer 2e11

math.stackexchange.com/questions/853643/...ert-1e11-into-number

1 week 3 days ago #8265 by Paddy Delaney
It is very big ...a year ago all the Crypto units had a combined market value of US$180 billion ...it is now US$900 billion

1 week 3 days ago #8264 by Paddy Delaney
I had an interesting debate with a person today who was looking to invest £11k in Bitcoin (1 unit) - I said that if he was prepared to invest in Bitcoin where there is no underlying supported revenue stream he should consider buying one Frega unit for £1-00 as there is more chance of this doubling to £2-00 than Bitcoin doubling to £22k to give the same capital appreciation ..pointing out that we have revenue, we have proof of concept and it is merely a matter of scale ...he will register and buy FrwegaCRypto - actually buy NZ$2-00 Frega and receive 1 FregaCrypto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne, Kevinrealstewbiz, VivianEisenecher

1 week 3 days ago #8263 by Kevinrealstewbiz

Paddy Delaney wrote: Still working on the updated FregaCrypto/Nano document - all investments in the syndications will receive NZ$2-00 to 1 FrewgaCrypto placements ... few other interesting refinements to be made

Has anyone done the calcs for themselves re there FC shares to FN ...LOL ....my calculator wont go that HIGH HAHA
Answer 2e11

1 week 3 days ago #8262 by Martin Hill
The market is Huge Paddy

Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations

coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

There is so much money being traded.!

Wow

1 week 3 days ago #8259 by Paddy Delaney
Still working on the updated FregaCrypto/Nano document - all investments in the syndications will receive NZ$2-00 to 1 FrewgaCrypto placements ... few other interesting refinements to be made
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Kiwianne, Viv Hill, Deb Deb

1 week 3 days ago #8250 by Paddy Delaney
Good Morning Everyone

I will update the FAQ that Anita posted on the Technical Report back thread in course of the day re the changes to the FregaCrypto offering ..and reasonings...be ready to be blown away
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Martin Hill, Kiwianne, Kevinrealstewbiz

1 week 3 days ago #8249 by Paddy Delaney
I am finalizing details with ICO partners ..but looks like we can make what we are putting together even better ...details to follow in the next few hours
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #8247 by Paddy Delaney
What Coin eco-systems are doing are building their own eco-system of coin holders of their tokens ..the business case is that once you have a following with x number of holders you create a market for these ...and hopefully a demand that = price ...problem is why would I want more ...where we are totally different ..and why ours works is that when you have a token (coin) you have a real right to income (share of distributed pool of money) and the pool of money is increasing with no increase in the number of tokens ...and with a yield you can determine increasing value = store od value...the second difference is we also have a fiat currency payment gateway where the fregacrypto units are bench marked with a fiat currency and we can have many denoiminations allowing the token to be used as a currency that can be used in any transaction

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Dennis

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #8240 by Martin Hill
I have noticed reading some chats on the crypto Facebook group's, people promote free coin tokens by referring. Or buy a curtain amount of tokens for a limited time and receive free extra tokens, etc

1 week 3 days ago #8237 by Martin Hill
Could we have a url frega crypto link to share to social media sites? Spead the word.

1 week 4 days ago #8234 by Paddy Delaney
We will use the etherum open souce technology to run our distributed ledgers and on the ICO offering will present an investment opportunity that practically to other ICO from the white Papers I have read today do...and that is present a post revenue.. proven and already executed business...we are way ahead of the race..

I will be making another announcement tomorrow shd improvement to the structure that will again put us far ahead in the Cryptocurrency field
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne, Deb Deb

1 week 4 days ago #8233 by Barbarella
Oh my God

This is the DESIGN

This is the STYLE
Amazing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kiwianne

1 week 4 days ago #8230 by Paddy Delaney
Just the applications I have identified at this stage...I will look at the others tomorrow and see what the numbers look like..

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #8223 by Martin Hill

Paddy Delaney wrote: We will start the crowdfunding part at the end of this month

I thought I would ask once you have crowd funded on the site you are using to raise 5 million pounds, after fully funded, will you keep using that same crowd funding site to trade our members crypto coins as a buying and selling platform?

1 week 4 days ago #8222 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes, everything is backdated...all Plan registrations, all Number changes, all Frega investments, all RealP2P and Frega Mobile investments, all donated items where a donation is received

What about the other investments into the syndicates? Do they get fregacrypto as well, or is it only those you have mentioned .

Time to create page: 2.940 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31