× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

1 week 2 days ago #8343 by Paddy Delaney
Oops 21m
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago #8342 by Paddy Delaney
BTW I have increased the number to 22 million so that I can bench mark us against Bitcoin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago #8340 by Paddy Delaney
We have not completed the white paper yet..it will be another week

1 week 2 days ago #8337 by Dave Cato
How do we open an attachment in this forum? I can see the symbol but don't know what to click to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

1 week 2 days ago #8322 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Heather there is no watering down on the return as if you look at the Q&A we increase the share of Frega Ledger fees from 20% to 30% and what is not apparent ...but I refer to the White Paper where we detail the prospectus ...and in the business model we increase the maximum ledger fee per month from £1 to £1.25....it will hardly be noticed by anyone.

In terms of the change the bulk of the increase increase in FregaCrypto ..8m...is used to mirror distribution of the next £8 m of fees ... increases the number of account holders with FregaCrypto by millions... widening the pool of FregaCrypto and accelerate the activation of accounts...this will increase the overall effectiveness of what we are doing

1 week 2 days ago #8320 by wayne kemp

Heather Taylor wrote: If the FregaCrypto units issued changes from 10 to 21 million - does this mean that the anticipated return per unit is more than halved ie instead of 3.36GBP for the year, the return per unit would be more or less 1.6GBP for the year?

I appreciate that either way it is a great opportunity, but I don't want to be advocating investment when until final decisions are made on how many units will be issued because they all have to share the same income pool

hi heather i have noticed that the realcoin to fregacrpto is 1 to 1 instead of 2 to 1 and there are alot more ways our members will receive frega crypto ,now that the numbers have gone up .so a win win still
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

1 week 2 days ago #8305 by Heather Taylor
If the FregaCrypto units issued changes from 10 to 21 million - does this mean that the anticipated return per unit is more than halved ie instead of 3.36GBP for the year, the return per unit would be more or less 1.6GBP for the year?

I appreciate that either way it is a great opportunity, but I don't want to be advocating investment when until final decisions are made on how many units will be issued because they all have to share the same income pool

1 week 2 days ago #8304 by wayne kemp
i see the 10,000000 frega crypto ,is now up to 21,000000

1 week 3 days ago #8298 by Paddy Delaney
Even FaceBook is looking to use Cryptocurrency as the way to establish their Payment gateway.

www.express.co.uk/finance/city/901278/Fa...ockchain-price-boost
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 3 days ago #8297 by Paddy Delaney
Here is the new proposition with regards to FregaCrypto and FregaNano

Q1: What is a Crypto Currency?

A1: A Crypto Currency, also referred to as a token, is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to ensure it cannot be duplicated/counterfeited and can be securely transferred between parties.
An example of a Cyber Token would be an online ticket to an event that can either include the name of the person authorized to attend the event or be nameless, allowing anyone to attend.

Q2: What gives Crypto Currency value?

A2: As is the case of any ‘Asset’, the value of any Crypto Currency is entirely dependent on what a willing buyer is prepared to pay a willing seller and the price will be what they can both agree on. When issuing a Crypto Currency (token) terms and conditions are settled upon that govern whether the rights of the holder of the currency can be sold or transferred in any way.

Q3: Bitcoin is a Crypto Currency, why is it so popular?

A3: Bitcoin is one of the thousands of Crypto Currencies. It is popular because it was the first to be released to successfully use cryptography limiting its number to 21 million, it has a strong following of buyers and sellers prepared to speculate on its prospective value. Its principle allure is that there is complete anonymity as to the holder is.

Q4: Is anonymity a prerequisite for any Crypto Currency?

A4: No, it is not. Some cryptocurrencies insist that there be a full disclosure of who the holder of the currency is.

Q5: What is FregaCrypto?

A5: FregaCrypto is a Crypto Currency (token) issued by Frega awarding registered holders a real right to receive a distributed share of an identified pool of money and the right to transfer, pledge, assign, cede and encumber all or a portion thereof.

Q6: What is oregano?

A6: A FregaNano is a smaller denomination of a FregaCrypto with one FregaCrypto equal to 10 million FregaNano. The FregaNano unit has been released to facilitate the fractional transfer of a FregaCrypto unit (expressed in FregaNano units) in a smaller denomination so as to facilitate the trade and transfer.

Q7: Is there a limit to the number of FregaCrypto in circulation?

A7: The maximum number of FregaCrypto units in circulation will not be more than 21 million.

Q8: How are FregaCrypto units brought into circulation?

A8: The first 1 million FregaCrypto units are placed in circulation through the pari passu issue of one FregaCrypto for every NZ$2-00 invested by Syndicate Partners in the following Applications:

• Echovida
• Echovida CRM
• RealP2P
• Frega Mobile
• Something 2 Trade
• Something 2 Trade Store
• Point of Sale
• KYC/AML
• RS Purchase Number
• Derived Trading
• Foreign Exchange Conversion
• Social Event and Event Management
• Share Trading Platform
• Online Booking
• Everything Important

A further 200 000 FregaCrypto units are placed in circulation through the issue of One FregaCrypto unit for every NZ$2-00 invested in Frega Shares up to a maximum of 400 000 shares.

A further 1 million FregaCrypto units are issued at the rate of 25 FregaCrypto units for every subscription to The Plan up to a maximum of the first 40 000 Subscriptions to The Plan.

A further 1 million FregaCrypto units are issued at the rate of 5 FregaCrypto units on each occasion that the Pledgee to The Plan changes the Number Position until the 1 million FregaCrypto units reserved for this event have been allocated.
A further 1 million FregaCrypto units are issued at the rate of 1 FregaCrypto unit to the Donor and one to the Donee where an item given away for free on Something2Trade and where the Donee reciprocates with a cash donation of no less than US$1-00.

A further 1 900 000 (One Million Nine Hundred thousand) FregaCrypto units to be awarded and allotted to all RealCoin Warrant holder investors at the rate of 1 FregaCrypto unit for each RealCoin Warrant they had invested in. The FregaCrypto allotment is in addition to the 70 RealStew Shares issued in the redemption of the Warrants.

A further 700 000 FregaCrypto units to be shared equally with 8 members of the technical team.

A further 8 000 000 (Eight Million) FregaCrypto units to be distributed pari passu, with effect from 1 February 2018, on all subscriptions, transactions leading to the receipt of revenue and to follow the same paths of distribution presenting all Frega Account holders with a distributed share of FregaCrypto units.

Finally, the last 5 000 000 (Five Million FregaCrypto), to be placed by way of an ICO offer at an issue price of £1-00 per FregaCrypto unit.

Q9: What is the value of a FregaCrypto unit?

A9: The value of a FregaCrypto unit is what a willing Buyer is prepared to pay a willing Seller for the initial issue price £1-00 per FregaCrypto unit.

Q10: FregaCrypto unitholders share in a distributed pool of money, what is the source of the pool of money, when and how is the distribution made?

A10: Attached hereto is a ‘White Paper’ that details the source and nature of the funds being distributed pari passu to all FregaCrypto holders along with the manner of the distribution and the conditions under which the FregaCrypto holder is entitled to access the money.

Q11: What is the expected recurring and increasing cash return to FregaCrypto holders?

A11: The KPI (Key Performance Index) table will track all activity on the Platform along with a set of tools that can be used to model, based on the numbers coming through, as to what the projected analyzed cash returns will be based on the then trading metrics.

Q12: Are there any guarantees in terms of these projected returns and increased projected value?

A12: There are no guarantees given and it is up to Frega Account Holders to do their own independent assessments as to the risk of acquiring any units. it would be expected, as a minimum, that they join the Fregaglobal forum and debate the opportunity with other Members and investors in FregaCrypto.

Q13: What is unique about the FregaCrypto ICO offer?

A13: The majority of the White Papers presented to support an ICO, from what we have seen, are based on a pre-revenue concept with limited proof of concept and no underlying revenue to underpin the crypto units. FregaCrypto is posting revenue, with proof of concept and metrics to support the business case. Details of the value proposition are in the White Paper.

Q14: What are the similarities and points of difference between Bitcoin and FregaCrypto?

A14: Bitcoin and FregaCrypto have the same number of units in issue.

Bitcoin and FregaCrypto use cryptography to ensure the number of units does not exceed 21 million and that ownership and transfers are done securely, FregaCrypto will use the Ethereum open source, public, blockchain based distributed computing platform and smart contracts functionality.

Bitcoin holders do not receive a distributed share of money whereas FregaCrypto unit holders participate in receiving a share of an increasing pool of distributed money.

A Bitcoin holder has anonymity. We are unable to give FregaCrypto holders anonymity as they receive a distributed share of a growing pool of money and any distribution of this money requires that Frega comply with KYC and AML regulations and identify beneficiaries of the money.

Bitcoin has a large community of followers and this has played a major roll in establishing a large pool of buyers and sellers. Frega is building its own large community of followers by seamlessly, with limited friction and easy traction opening a global network of Frega Accounts with every Frega Account Holder to also have a FregaCrypto currency account and over 8 million FregaCrypto allotments to be made to these accounts to start the ball rolling.
Bitcoin has practical limitations in the use of the currency as a unit of exchange in commercial transactions with nominal denominations. FregaCrypto resolves this challenge by linking, in real time, the value of FregaCrypto units to fiat currency and introducing smaller denominations of the currency, such as FregaNano.

Q15: I have an investment in Bitcoin or am thinking of investing in Bitcoin, why should I consider investing in FregaCrypto units?

A15: A decision to invest in any FregaCrypto unit comes down to the following analysis:

How good is the underlying business model deriving the creation of the eco-system?

Will the crypto unit reach mass appeal and have mass adoption?

Does the crypto unit address and solve a clear problem?

Is the project innovative?

Is the ICO offer price a bargain relative to the number in circulation and underlying value proposition?
Is it easier for a Crypto unit to increase from £1-00 to £3-00 than US$16 000 to US$48 000?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Cato, Angela, Kiwianne, PattiH

1 week 3 days ago #8294 by Dennis
Martin where the collective is different is we don't need to "RECRUIT" people.

We have value in the applications, this is value others either need or want.

All in reality we are is problem solvers. This is why I keep going into F.O.R.M.

When we find someone who has a need, we can fill that need with one of the Collective apps.

All of the reasons Paddy states are enough, we are going to find investors. We are backed by flat currency, people are going
to earn while holding the tokens. In the collectives case, this isn't a single currency, we have 115. The platform generating the
"Interest" is being proven, and gaining daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #8293 by Annamarie
Love your videos Steve. Has given me several ideas. Thankyou

In regards to crypto currency I was very wary of it and had reservations when we were discussing in Global Support Group about adding it as a form of payment.
It was thanks to Deb that opened up my model of the world so by the time Paddy was ready to talk about it it made sense, Moreso because we will be ethical with it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 3 days ago #8291 by Paddy Delaney
A digital reward created because of an event if then encrypted so that it cannot be counterfeited is now a an Cryptocurrency/token.... Simple as that ...

1 week 3 days ago #8288 by Paddy Delaney
Correct only Realcoin investors

1 week 3 days ago #8278 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This one is designed to give App DEVELOPERS bigger bang for their buck ..... we can use these ideas too on “AppFest” ......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Deb Deb

1 week 3 days ago #8277 by Prosperitywithpurpose
I just went on the Tokenmarket site and notice that each Crypto currency offering has a video presentation. A couple of them gave me some ideas that we can STEAL to use ourselves. For instance this coin is used as a Loyalty program .... that would work also with Echovida .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Martin Hill, Deb Deb

1 week 3 days ago #8276 by wayne kemp

Paddy Delaney wrote: You will have RS shares 70 for each RealCoin PLUS one FregaCrypto unit per 2 REaLcoin ... you will have no problem in selling FregaCrypt units as they will clearly be more liquid because of the ICO

so just getting my head around this .this is for the original money invested in Realcoin,and not the oringinal RS shares .so the RS trust wont receive any ,since it hasnt invested money in RC or syndicates .how about the frega foundation .their needs to be some frega crypto for one of these ,to get them liquid .

1 week 3 days ago #8274 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: You will have RS shares 70 for each RealCoin PLUS one FregaCrypto unit per 2 REaLcoin ... you will have no problem in selling FregaCrypt units as they will clearly be more liquid because of the ICO

and still plenty left over to gain in value. You have really had us all at heart Paddy and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say "Thank You" and that thank you is not nearly enough. Mere words cannot convey what we feel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #8273 by wayne kemp
can i buy products and services on the frega collective with my frega cryto .

1 week 3 days ago #8272 by Paddy Delaney
You will have RS shares 70 for each RealCoin PLUS one FregaCrypto unit per 2 REaLcoin ... you will have no problem in selling FregaCrypt units as they will clearly be more liquid because of the ICO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

Time to create page: 2.711 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27