× General discussion

FregCrypto and FregaNano cryptocurrency

3 minutes ago #8685 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Lol Foreign exchange now down to the last 6300...

Awesome Paddy, we will soon have another blank space to show. I just wish I had more to put into it, but I have done my dash and very happy with what I have already. It doesn't take rocket science to see what is ahead when money is flowing from all around the world.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

49 minutes ago #8680 by Paddy Delaney
Lol Foreign exchange now down to the last 6300...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

54 minutes ago #8678 by Paddy Delaney
Everything will be explained tomorrow....quite similar really and logical...

1 hour 6 minutes ago #8677 by Kapil Arn

Paddy Delaney wrote: Charities globally all have the same problem ...and we have the perfect solution ...perfectly set up and ready to roll ...and it was under our nose all the time ...lol ...now I really have you guessing ...tease I know lol

Paddy , when will we get more details on this idea ?
Sounds amazing.

1 hour 8 minutes ago #8676 by Kapil Arn
so much exciting stuff happening now , almost every day.
We will all end up sleep deprived soon !
And we havent even got started with 3rd party apps yet ...
Plus no doubt our captain has got heaps of ideas for other exciting stuff in his head or maybe even already working on that we dont know abt yet. I imagine U and the rest of the team have been working on the Crypto thingy for quite a while before U could release it to us.
Would love to be able to have a quick glimpse into Ur mind Paddy...
U continuously blow my mind with what U keep coming up with.
As somebody famous once ( or 2x..) has said : Upwards and forwards !

2 hours 57 minutes ago #8667 by Paddy Delaney
Charities globally all have the same problem ...and we have the perfect solution ...perfectly set up and ready to roll ...and it was under our nose all the time ...lol ...now I really have you guessing ...tease I know lol

3 hours 3 minutes ago #8664 by Paddy Delaney
Very exciting, quite logical really and we can change the whole way donations can be managed with charaties

3 hours 12 minutes ago #8663 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Shared with Wayne in UK and idea how we can introduce White Labelled Cyber Tokens for Charities to overcome donor fatigue

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of that discussion Paddy.

3 hours 45 minutes ago #8658 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes correct. Thanks Paddy

3 hours 48 minutes ago #8657 by Paddy Delaney
YOu can subscribe to THe PLan but not share the link to invite people to the PLan

3 hours 49 minutes ago #8656 by Paddy Delaney
Picking up from Steve's earlier post about the value of FregaCrypto as a 'Golden. unit to receive a pari passu of all other White Labelled Tokens ...

We are going to find pressure on limited supply and increasing demand and there is going to be a substantial increase in trading price..this will attract more Frega account holders because of the hype and we will having increasing comparisons to other cryptocurrencies
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Gill Poole

3 hours 50 minutes ago #8655 by Anita:Technical Support
Re.Is The Plan link working yet?

Have not had a go-ahead from Anita. ( Thank You Carol!! )

No the functionality to share the plan link is not back up as of yet

As soon as we get the Go Ahead you will all know about it :)

4 hours 57 minutes ago #8654 by Paddy Delaney
Shared with Wayne in UK and idea how we can introduce White Labelled Cyber Tokens for Charities to overcome donor fatigue

5 hours 21 minutes ago #8653 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, you will see a FregaCrypto Statement ...

5 hours 29 minutes ago #8652 by VivianEisenecher
Will our Frega account serve as our crypto "wallet?"

6 hours 23 minutes ago #8651 by Carol USA Global Support
Is The Plan link working yet?

Have not had a go-ahead from Anita.

Foundation Member

9 hours 14 minutes ago #8650 by VivianEisenecher
Is The Plan link working yet?

10 hours 32 minutes ago - 10 hours 31 minutes ago #8648 by Paddy Delaney
As the value of FregaCrypto Tokens increase, there will be an increasing number of people that will start donating things for free and have them accepted and a donation made so that the donor and donee can each earn a FregaCrypto unit ... 1 million FregaCrypto units have been set aside for this

500 000 donations at a £1-00 minimum donation = £500 000 donations (minimum) with 13% of this going to the S2T Store syndicate partners = £65 000 ... interesting to see that there are only 60 000 Units in this syndication at NZ$1-00 each that will share £65 000 = £1-09 each )NZ$2-18 = 218% return already and there is still the 1% transactional fees...

Plus having invested in the S2T Store syndication you receive one FregaCrypto for every NZ$2-00 invested.

Decisions, decisions

Eiither weay they are all good

11 hours 17 minutes ago #8645 by Paddy Delaney
Bottom line ...buy up the Frega shares / Syndications now - subscribe to The Plan etc ..get as many FregaCrypto units now as you can as no one will want to trade them...get ready to buy from others that don't want theirs

11 hours 19 minutes ago #8644 by Paddy Delaney
I have been thinking of the positive problem of the fact that as FregaCrypto gains traction with a broad base of Holders and we start white labeling on global scale businesses (bringing their clients into Frega eco-system), increasing the number of occasions that FregaCrypto holders receive further revenue increasing positions (other Token offerings) and the number of Frega ACcounts opening means more Ledger fees ... for distribution... yes FregaCrypto will become entirely a store of value and not a currency of exchange ....What we will have to do is bring out another token that mirrors FregaCrypto with no underpin but secured by the FRegaCrypto rising asset and this will become a currency with amount in circulation increasing in proportion to the underlined secured assets (Gold Standard) - effectively FregaCrypto holders become 'money creatos'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

Time to create page: 2.702 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27