× General discussion

COLLABORATIVE Marketing Tools - Designing & delivering the best as a Collective.

3 weeks 5 days ago #7833 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: It is my belief as well training on personal branding and advertising is important.

Right now I am doing a series on the parts of a brand.

To date I have published the first two articles. The first was put under the
other post you started on marketing Frega. The other I will put here.

We do need to get together, not sure when it is going to happen.

Parts of your brand; Advertising

Yes connecting is good, will zoom in Carol too. Your series is very exciting. Great informative advert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #7830 by Annamarie
We have an amazing group of members with diverse experiences and skills etc. Any members ideas are valuable, so feel free to contribute your ideas or wants in this thread.

Discussing with the global group about our marketing tools medians ie videos, posters, information etc last week, it was very interesting as basically "we have a choice of the marketing tool and median we deliver".

From a trainers perspective at first, this was strange for me to make sense of, as I am used to being "restricted" to only designing, delivering and using the "official" marketing and training tools for that company. The beauty with this concept as explained by Paddy - is that it is very similar to what is currently happening now on ie youtube and facebook. Members post up videos, blogs etc and the public determines which one they find the most effective.

Our Frega Collective allows its members to "bring out their creative genius", no matter what age, race, experience , skills or location -I absolutely love this!

Past experience has shown me that to design develop and deliver winning marketing training tools its achieved by working collaborately with diverse and like minded people. This is also instrumental to the success and excellence of any winning project.

My pre and 2018 New Years resolution is to commit 100% to designing, developing and delivering marketing training tools for The Frega Collective. I appreciate connecting and collaborating with those members who have the same desire to actively participate to achieve a winning and successful outcome.

Email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. of your interest and I will set up a 15 minute zoom conference so we brainstorm, then move in to design phrase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

3 weeks 5 days ago #7828 by Paddy Delaney
Yip and also with each move make sure you imoribe your position...not go backwards

3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #7819 by Martin Hill
You should know paddy as you are sorting your own crowdfunding out. Your our leader. Don't hold back on a winner. Like your father said life is a game of chest, I just gave you a new move to play. lol

3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #7816 by Annamarie

Whatsup wrote: We don't need to have a p2p setup, paddy could put it into his advertising budget. I can share the opportunity on my children gaming forum page. I think the global support team could setup something perfect. I'm not very good at this sort of thing, just good at thinoking up any ideas. That could work in some sort of form.

LOL, l for now "WE" are the advertising budget. (Volunteer time, resources, networks etc)

Your idea has merit especially in attracting our youngsters. - I can see your good thinking shining brightly here

Will be in touch as organising brainstorm session for now as. We have a huge amount of topics to cover and we need to prioritise and strategise the best way forward.

3 weeks 5 days ago #7815 by Paddy Delaney
Yip, and the advertising budget is how much?

3 weeks 5 days ago #7813 by Martin Hill
We don't need to have a p2p setup, paddy could put it into his advertising budget. I can share the opportunity on my children gaming forum page. I think the global support team could setup something perfect. I'm not very good at this sort of thing, just good at thinking up any ideas. That could work in some sort of form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Kiwianne

3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #7812 by Annamarie

Whatsup wrote: What I'm thinking is do a fundraising on p2p on gaming cards and then sell them on S2T for half the price. Mincraft, roboxs cards. In the hoidays time's it hard to buy the roboxs gaming card's. So we could share about the cards for half price on the roboxs forum page. Kid's talk very fast to there friend's when there a deal going and when it's the hoidays and no cards in the shops left to buy any. I think going to S2T will be a happening place.

What a great idea. Aero Dono and my grandson Ra's Vlogs started their video creations as a result of their introduction to minecraft. Minecraft is an instrumental building block software for so many of our youngsters. You are definitely on to a winning concept. Email me if you come up with an idea you want support with to get your concept moving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwianne

3 weeks 5 days ago #7811 by Martin Hill
What I'm thinking is do a fundraising on p2p on gaming cards and then sell them on S2T for half the price. Mincraft, roboxs cards. In the hoidays time's it hard to buy the roboxs gaming card's. So we could share about the cards for half price on the roboxs forum page. Kid's talk very fast to there friend's when there a deal going and when it's the hoidays and no cards in the shops left to buy any. I think going to S2T will be a happening place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

3 weeks 5 days ago #7810 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: It is my belief as well training on personal branding and advertising is important.

Totally agree . The 2 of us can start the ball rolling. I available now or when it suit you shall we zoom. Send me an email or zoom link.

3 weeks 5 days ago #7809 by Dennis
It is my belief as well training on personal branding and advertising is important.

Parts of your brand; Advertising
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

3 weeks 5 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #7808 by Annamarie
We have an amazing group of members with diverse experiences and skills etc. As an internationally certified Neuro Lingustic Programming (NLP) trainer, I have always been passionate about simplifying innovative leading edge concepts.

Discussing with the global group about our marketing tools medians ie videos, posters, information etc last week, it was very interesting as basically "we have a choice of the marketing tool and median we deliver".

From a trainers perspective at first, this was strange for me to make sense of, as I am used to being "restricted" to only designing, delivering and using the "official" marketing and training tools for that company. The beauty with this concept as explained by Paddy - is that it is very similar to what is currently happening now on ie youtube and facebook. Members post up videos, blogs etc and the public determines which one they find the most effective.

Our Frega Collective allows its members to "bring out their creative genius", no matter what age, race, experience , skills or location -I absolutely love this!

Past experience has shown me that to design develop and deliver winning marketing training tools its achieved by working collaborately with diverse and like minded people. This is also instrumental to the success and excellence of any winning project.

My pre and 2018 New Years resolution is to commit 100% to designing, developing and delivering marketing training tools for The Frega Collective. I appreciate connecting and collaborating with those members who have the same desire to actively participate to achieve a winning and successful outcome.

Email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. of your interest and I will set up a 15 minute zoom conference so we brainstorm, then move in to design phrase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Hill, Clive Taylor, Angela, Kiwianne, Carol USA Global Support, Rhonda Bethune

Time to create page: 1.795 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

January 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31