× General discussion

Successful day

1 day 19 hours ago #7456 by Dennis
PattiH true networking can't be done through a link. It takes people to people. The best way to explain this is people giving personal recommendations for the products of the other stores in the neighborhood. This is basically when the store the person is in doesn't carry what they want.

the Frega collective makes this a win/win because both store owners are going to earn from the sale.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 day 23 hours ago #7451 by PattiH

Dennis wrote: If the stores owners are smart they will start networking. This can potentially increase business for all of them. We need more collective thinking locally. Everyone wants something, not necessarily the same things. I have been in situations where a business owner made more from referring than they did from their business.

That is what they will do here Dennis with their links!

Partner S2T

2 days 1 hour ago #7448 by Paddy Delaney
This is the link I am sending to all the Chobham clients

westendconsultancy.something2trade.com/?...7&r=dFF2TzlxdGhUTFk9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron, Angela, Carol USA Global Support, PattiH

2 days 1 hour ago #7447 by Paddy Delaney
You will see them starting to appear next few days

2 days 1 hour ago #7446 by Whatsup
I hope you have a real successful week paddy and anyone else, I would love to see the new store's that you talk about up and running with there product's.

4 days 2 hours ago #7351 by Paddy Delaney
Correct but it would not be advisable to mention anything about referring/networking until after the local co-operative has been set up ...where we have the stores in place, we have products loaded, they start referring their respective listings then they start referring each other's listings they then see transactional amounts starting to appear in their Frega Accounts, they then start asking questions, they are then taken on the journey (circle icon) of discovery and it starts taking on a life of its own... they will join the Forum, they will take up the opportunity to be pledgees they then get going

4 days 4 hours ago #7348 by Dennis
If the stores owners are smart they will start networking. This can potentially increase business for all of them. We need more collective thinking locally. Everyone wants something, not necessarily the same things. I have been in situations where a business owner made more from referring than they did from their business.

4 days 15 hours ago #7343 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes, wait for my material....easy to work

Can't wait to get it, as any help , ideas and suggestions are very welcome. I like the idea of talking to a whole group of shops and getting their co-operation. It's human nature not to want to be left out and for such a low cost how can they not win?

4 days 16 hours ago #7341 by Viv Hill
Can't wait for it Paddy. I have found it so easy to talk to people in the past...probably from my days selling insurance.
And I've got lots of email addresses and business cards from lots of the shops I have been in to.
Only one way to go...ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

5 days 1 hour ago #7328 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, wait for my material....easy to work
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

5 days 2 hours ago #7319 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: |I apologize to our vegetarian members, but I smell blood .

LOL .....If each member just started to converse with some small shops they go in and mention how they can expand their customer base for a very small sum and so on, we would soon be rocking and rolling here in NZ.

Most prick their ears up and want to know more. Give them only a little each time and no hard sell or they will back off. Compare the set up cost with Trade Me and most are complaining about what Trade Me are grabbing in costs. Let them think about it for a few days, and follow up.
I go in and buy something and begin a light happy conversation with the store owner and that's when I do a light pitch. You can't win them all (yet) but once a few start it will snowball because success breeds success.

Get their email address and send them your s2t link, explain it is just starting up and it's not confined to your own country, it's now worldwide.
Everyone will have their own unique way to pitch, and what works for one might not work for another.

Let's all get out there and aim for at least one or two a week at least. It's not difficult.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb, Kapil Arn

5 days 2 hours ago #7316 by Paddy Delaney
|I apologize to our vegetarian members, but I smell blood .

5 days 2 hours ago #7315 by Clive Taylor
Proud of you Paddy - you are in your element

5 days 2 hours ago #7313 by Paddy Delaney
I found today that every new business I saw, I perfected the wording and literally within 4 sentences they were in ... I did not debate the point, took their card/brochure and said we will get the show on the road next week...there were a few other interesting angles that came out of the pitches today that has opened the door to take it further to help them use more of the FC applications... I did not want to confuse the pitch but I know now how we will move next ... the area I am working on now (with the areas detailed) above have at least 200 businesses and service a consumer base of at least 5000 people ...all doing business with each other - all with garages, all giving things away and all trading with eBay/ Amazon at least once a month
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

5 days 3 hours ago #7312 by Paddy Delaney
Yes getting fit, no hiring will take place is this is what we are doing globally as Mentors to become global - the modus operandi and tools will be distributed to everyone this weekend - it is so easy ... sorting out a few updates on the site to accommodate bulk registration of stores ...we will get the first of the stores up next week and I will target Woking/ Sunningdale/Sunninghill /Lightwater/Frimely/Farnborough/Knapp hill - all bordering each other ... with the tools I will be sending we can do the same in SA. USA, AU, NZ and many other places
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb

5 days 3 hours ago #7311 by Whatsup
You must be getting fit paddy. Is mandy helping you? Or you could hire another fit team to promote the frega collection to cover the whole UK quickly? So when will we see all these businesses with store's showing products?

5 days 6 hours ago #7307 by Paddy Delaney
Went back to Chobham today and saw 4 additional businesses have been added to the group - so we have 18 out of 21... Driving through Bagshot earlier today (suburb to the left of Chobham with Woking to the right) that I will see next week - at least another 20 businesses will be added to the group

5 days 6 hours ago #7306 by Paddy Delaney
Went back to Chobham today and saw 4 additional businesses have been added to the group - so we have 18 out of 21... Driving through Bagshot earlier today (suburb to the left of Chobham with Woking to the right) that I will see next week - at least another 20 businesses will be added to the group

5 days 18 hours ago #7295 by Clive Taylor
Well done Angela - what a legend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

5 days 21 hours ago #7280 by Paddy Delaney
Well done Angela

Time to create page: 1.629 seconds

Translate

Login

Events