× General discussion

Tip to help market your S2T products

11 hours 49 minutes ago #7502 by wayne kemp
cool thanks bruce ,i missed that at bottom of page ,and i presume that goes to my email ,and not s2t somewhere .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 hours 21 minutes ago #7498 by Paddy Delaney
There is a contact seller tab where you can the question..and this stage we have not added the option to see questions and answers display..it will be added

12 hours 39 minutes ago #7497 by Bruce
There is a 'contact seller' button on each listing Wayne

13 hours 6 minutes ago #7495 by wayne kemp
on s2t can the buyer ask a question about the product .or is it caveat emptor (let the buyer beware )

21 hours 19 minutes ago #7477 by Barbarella
This is simply because a picture is worth a thousand words and the buy rate per size on Pinterest as far as I know is still the highest on the internet

. Thanks I always learn something
Attachments:

1 day 22 hours ago #7454 by Kapil Arn
Good idea Dave, thanx. Will contact U soon.

2 days 10 hours ago #7437 by Dave Cato

Kapil Arn wrote: I set up a product ( free Massage ) and saved it, bt when I go to my product library I cant see how to make it live.

Any ideas ?

Kapil, I think it's time for us to sit down for a show session sometime soon. Call me. Cheers Dave C...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn

2 days 10 hours ago #7435 by Paddy Delaney
We will release a Point by Point how to later today

In meantime go to Product Management /select FREE option on drop down/ click on 'Set-up' listing and then scroll to bottom and confirm shipping/payment options and Activate listing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn

2 days 12 hours ago #7434 by Kapil Arn
I set up a product ( free Massage ) and saved it, bt when I go to my product library I cant see how to make it live.

Any ideas ?

5 days 4 hours ago #7310 by Dennis
That is what the search bar is for. Right now it doesn't take long to go through the listings. When there are 10,000 then 100,000 most people wouldn't bother. The great thing is people are going to be sharing single items which will bring people interested to a page where they will find the end of their search.

So far I have only been sharing to Google+ and one of my Facebook pages. Pinterest won't work yet they way I use it. When it does I will be sharing mostly there. This is simply because a picture is worth a thousand words and the buy rate per size on Pinterest as far as I know is still the highest on the internet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

5 days 14 hours ago #7299 by Whatsup
Just wanted to know if there going to be a area to find a store someone could be interested in? Or a list of stores in a radis area of 100 kms? This would help businesses and individuals in S2T.

5 days 19 hours ago #7293 by Anita:Technical Support
Re I'll start purchasing free stuff.. just to stimulate the platform. Already purchased btw. Thank You Gill. I have noticed over the years that you have always been willing to contribute . You kindness has been noted on many occasions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron, Clive Taylor

5 days 19 hours ago #7292 by Anita:Technical Support
The Programmers are working on the functionality to delete images at the moment. Store Profile Details now Pull through to the Store. Which can be accessed from Any Ad.

5 days 19 hours ago #7291 by Anita:Technical Support
Re :If you look on the feed page it makes people believe the only way they can pay is with Frega. This is why someone had to explain what is Frega
and that other payment options were available. We have now added the Payment options to the listing Management, which now displays on the add. The programmers are working on the backend now so that if a Merchant does not select to use Frega as a payment option and the Member has $ in their Frega Account and selects to pay for their item by Frega a message will come up to say that the Merchant has not enabled the functionality to receive Payments by Frega.

5 days 19 hours ago #7289 by Dennis
Gill, I was only referring to my free product. All the other freebies are fine. My goal with what is Frega isn't to sell people. It is informational.

If you look on the feed page it makes people believe the only way they can pay is with Frega. This is why someone had to explain what is Frega
and that other payment options were available.

This I assume is what you were talking about.

5 days 21 hours ago #7282 by Gill Cameron

Dennis wrote: Answers to a few of Gill's questions.

Question time!

Online it's important to keep adverts fresh. Not a question and yes the should be kept fresh.

1)When will the option of deleting an image on S2T become available?... no point waiting 30 days to change a cover image... a marketer should always be changing their marketing... and especially when impressions and CTR are in action... hope this will be an option in the NY

I have already been told it will

Take all images in landscape mode when possible. You want all pictures sized as large or larger than it will accept as the smallest size.

There is an optimal size given... I'm reffering to the landscape rather than portrait mode... mainly from a mobile

2) the store background has option for a store name... where is that supposed to go? I don't advise having the store name in the store background.... There is an option for it on the platform... hence my reason for asking the question

I've found the best background is a solid background as the content page shifts so Im puzzled at dimension sizing and the purpose of a store title.

The best use of the background is a repeated small branding theme.

If rare objects are for sale please provide documentation to support this.

This makes sense. I would not want to buy something someone says is rare without proof of some kind.

I'll start purchasing free stuff.. just to stimulate the platform. Already purchased btw

I have had one taker on my free item. Shouldn't have any takers from people who are already part of the platform. You should all know how to explain Frega.

This is contrary to the message I'm getting from Carol... It's also something I wasn't doing for that very reason...but as it is good to practise and I have purchased something I wanted I don't see an issue with this..Money going into Frega . It's all product moving and gaining traction

5 days 22 hours ago #7269 by Dennis
Answers to a few of Jill's questions.

Question time!

Online it's important to keep adverts fresh. Not a question and yes the should be kept fresh.

1)When will the option of deleting an image on S2T become available?... no point waiting 30 days to change a cover image... a marketer should always be changing their marketing... and especially when impressions and CTR are in action... hope this will be an option in the NY

I have already been told it will

Take all images in landscape mode when possible. You want all pictures sized as large or larger than it will accept as the smallest size.

2) the store background has option for a store name... where is that supposed to go? I don't advise having the store name in the store background.

I've found the best background is a solid background as the content page shifts so Im puzzled at dimension sizing and the purpose of a store title.

The best use of the background is a repeated small branding theme.

This makes sense. I would not want to buy something someone says is rare without proof of some kind.

I'll start purchasing free stuff.. just to stimulate the platform. Already purchased btw

I have had one taker on my free item. Shouldn't have any takers from people who are already part of the platform. You should all know how to explain Frega.

6 days 52 minutes ago #7265 by Paddy Delaney
Good questions

We have a whole bunch of enhancements we will add ...

6 days 1 hour ago #7264 by Gill Cameron
Question time!

Online it's important to keep adverts fresh.

Take all images in landscape mode when possible.

2) the store background has option for a store name... where is that supposed to go?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 19 hours ago #7177 by Deb Deb
We all just want to see the reference to eBay change to S2T.

Time to create page: 5.079 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30