× General discussion

How to load a product

1 week 20 hours ago #7176 by Angela

Annamarie wrote: Good morning , - talking with the Global Support Group and in response to the request from many members about our quick training videos and their placement in one easy to access area - we will be gradually shifting them and adding new ones to our Frega Global You tube channel.

This is the link www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frega+global

This will be very helpful to our members and new members. Thanks for letting us know. Can you keep us posted as each one is added?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #6972 by Annamarie
Good morning , - talking with the Global Support Group and in response to the request from many members about our quick training videos and their placement in one easy to access area - we will be gradually shifting them and adding new ones to our Frega Global You tube channel.

This is the link www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frega+global
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor, Angela, Deb Deb, Prosperitywithpurpose, Dennis

1 week 3 days ago #6971 by Gill Cameron

Dave Cato wrote:

Jill Cameron wrote:

Carol USA Global Support wrote: That is strange, because when I click it starts playing. Will try reloading.

I have reloaded;

It's working well Carol... good little video

Carol, These video's that you make, How are they saved for future viewing and where? I save the URL and post it in my OneNote files but I can't open it in Full Screen mode from there. I don't understand this video way of life yet. Please enlighten me.

Hi Dave... just jumping in to assist. Carol has recorded this on Zoom and uploaded to her YT channel...pretty easy to do... You can set up a channel also.. and use your zoom recordings... when you start doing them..

Carol's YouTube .

1 week 3 days ago #6970 by Dave Cato

Jill Cameron wrote:

Carol USA Global Support wrote: That is strange, because when I click it starts playing. Will try reloading.

I have reloaded;

Carol, These video's that you make, How are they saved for future viewing and where? I save the URL and post it in my OneNote files but I can't open it in Full Screen mode from there. I don't understand this video way of life yet. Please enlighten me.

1 week 3 days ago #6967 by Gill Cameron

I have reloaded;

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #6963 by Carol USA Global Support
That is strange, because when I click it starts playing. Will try reloading.

I have reloaded;

Foundation Member

1 week 4 days ago #6961 by Dave Cato

Heather Taylor wrote: Hi Carol
when I click on play a message comes up saying the video is not available

Regards
Heather

I'm getting the same Heather...

1 week 4 days ago #6960 by Heather Taylor
Hi Carol