× General discussion

S2T Store Syndication is starting to perform

1 week 4 days ago #6957 by Dennis
Mike, in time, when there are thousands of listings chances are all the search engines will start sending people to something to trade if the keywords are there. One thing you have to remember is to use the keywords in the wording for the ad. This lends importance to search engines. Actually they would reach page ones people are searching faster if the links and keywords were on the forum.

Becoming part of a forum or starting your own is always something I tell people and companies I am branding. This is because if properly set up search engines crawl them at least once a day.

Two years ago a post in a forum was finding a page one others were finding within 10 minutes after each time I posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Rhonda Bethune

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #6953 by Carol USA Global Support
Mike that is a good question. You would not want to do a search on Google. Log into your S2T store, add the word you are looking for in our search bar and search from there. If we have it listed in S2T it will come up, if not Ebay and Amaxon will be listed.

Foundation Member

1 week 4 days ago #6924 by mike
Hi Paddy, I am probably showing my ignorance about how google works, but how do we get on google so when we google an item we want to purchase , that happens to be on S2T google gives that as an option? or is that further down the track

1 week 5 days ago #6897 by Paddy Delaney
It is interesting to see how the S2T and S2T Store syndications are starting to perform.

S2T Store in particular ...all good but this one is interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutherafrika123

1 week 5 days ago #6862 by Anita:Technical Support
You can share the links now Oniece. Make sure you copy them from a Logged in position :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, PattiH, Deb Deb, Dennis

1 week 6 days ago #6839 by Paddy Delaney
WEll done Oniece, no not yet SSL still to be confirmed by ISP's but we will know soon

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #6838 by onieceg
WooHoo Paddy! Got my store loaded yesterday, but, I thought someone said yesterday that the
SSL certificate was confirmed. So we aren't supposed to share our link yet?

Foundation Member

1 week 6 days ago #6837 by Paddy Delaney
It is interesting to see that S2T Store, as a syndication, is starting to perform.

In only 5 days the Syndicate has earned just less than $4-00 ....early days when you consider we have not even started yet, once the SSL certificate is confirmed we can get things going...

I am excited to see the var5iety of items listed ...continue to add Stores and load more products;

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.891 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23