× General discussion

S2T Store Syndication is starting to perform

1 week 1 day ago #7120 by Whatsup
I'm just glad to see you have finally moving forward on the right path. Thanks for sticking it out paddy and mandy until you got the winning product. I look forward in showing the unbelievables that they were wrong. Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #7117 by mike
The book I am reading at present had the acronym Champion spelled out , Courage,Heart,Motivation,Perseverence,Intuition,Optimism,Nous. Many of which apply to Paddy, however the two that he absolutely is are Perseverance and Optimism

1 week 1 day ago #7107 by Paddy Delaney
Lol Steve sent this message to me that I would like to share with everyone describing the complexity/uniqueness of our algorithm

"....Chris's latest Algorithm for the splits: Put one leg on the chair and the other on the table and keep moving the chair out till it hurts .....the best way to do the splits he recons LOLOL...'

Keeping in mind every split is chopped into over 6400 parts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, lutherafrika123

1 week 1 day ago #7097 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thank you, Joseph

It has been frustrating for lots of us but we are holding the course and will disprove the naysayers.

What I find very interesting from a number of quarters Mandy & I have been accused of being dishonest because the initial concept did not work, does this mean every business idea that does not work is a dishonest attempt to be successful, does this mean the 9 out of 10 business that fail, failed because of dishonesty or did it fail because it made the wrong assumptions ... the true test of any entrepoenur is the number of times you have to get up before you success and not accepting that because you failed success is not around the corner.

Edison tried 1000 times to get the first light build to work ... does it mean that he was dishonest 1000 times...?

Yes, RS did not work after 1000 attempts ... we now have the working formula and everyone (All RS Member, Frega investors, and Syndicate partners) will benefit substantially, and rightly so.

As Mandy says to me often, put them in blue light and wish them the best ...and I do agree with her!

HOORAY!! The perfect to reply to those who are saying that it will never work, and we have all lost our money and that this is a scam and other awful things . It's going to be very satisfying to get back to these people when we start to get recognised and we can show them the money .

1 week 1 day ago #7095 by Barbarella
Well ,we so many times became nervous unpatient ,very happy, very sad, excited, extremely glad-and complained-but the main point WE ARE STANDING NEAR YOU &Mandy.
People know all over the world ,they can nut hurt RealStew in my presence ,they know very well I am keen on this dream...
YOU know so strongly that you want and create ,you see the picture but how could we feel that confidence ..
We shall ,because we are ready for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH, Deb Deb, Dennis

1 week 2 days ago #7090 by Dennis
Paddy, your ethics show in about everything you do. Your ethical standards are high, and you are not nor have you ever been a quitter.

Everyone I personally know who is part of the collective also have high ethical standards.

It is like, so what you did didn't work the way you had imagined. Your thoughts had to have been OK it is broke, lets fix it.

You didn't leave the investors in the lurch. You created something to where those investors would win. This is why people follow you.

One thing you have to know, if there were no naysayers or people calling you names, you wouldn't be doing it right. Remember 2% of
people are not going to be happy no matter what you do.

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #7087 by Carol USA Global Support

My contribution to this conservation about dishonesty and "you said this last week" I would not be living in a beautiful home and have so many helpful products to make my life more comfortable if people in the past had listened to others telling them it would not work. Did you know the President of the USA at the time the Wrights Brothers were building the first plane said. " If God had meant for us to fly he would have given us wings". Now I did not hear him say this, I read it in a "Book". It is said when the first car came out of the garage, men on horses rode away laughing! Again, I was not there, read it in a "Book". These pioneers did not listen to the nay sayers. The Frega Collective has never been done before! Keep doing and saying what you have always done and you will keep getting the same thing in your life.

We each have our "own beliefs" and your thoughts about someone else will be your own perception of life, people, events. So think about what it means to call someone else dishonest, or they lied. Those are your words, said or written, and will come back to affect you more than the person you told them about.

I consider it a privilege having Mandy and Paddy in my life via the internet. They have enriched my life. Because of them I have met many wonderful people from around the world.
They have the vision of creating something better, to make a difference in other peoples' lives, I feel honored to be a part of this process.
Peace and Blessing to every member.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, lutherafrika123, PattiH, Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago #7084 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you Oniece, really appreciate the support!

1 week 2 days ago #7083 by onieceg
Thank you Paddy and Mandy. You have never been dishonest with us RS followers, those who have stayed have trusted you and believed in you. Your brilliance and tenacity in all you have done is admirable. We are taking off and the sky is the limit.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, lutherafrika123, Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago #7080 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you, Joseph

It has been frustrating for lots of us but we are holding the course and will disprove the naysayers.

What I find very interesting from a number of quarters Mandy & I have been accused of being dishonest because the initial concept did not work, does this mean every business idea that does not work is a dishonest attempt to be successful, does this mean the 9 out of 10 business that fail, failed because of dishonesty or did it fail because it made the wrong assumptions ... the true test of any entrepoenur is the number of times you have to get up before you success and not accepting that because you failed success is not around the corner.

Edison tried 1000 times to get the first light build to work ... does it mean that he was dishonest 1000 times...?

Yes, RS did not work after 1000 attempts ... we now have the working formula and everyone (All RS Member, Frega investors, and Syndicate partners) will benefit substantially, and rightly so.

As Mandy says to me often, put them in blue light and wish them the best ...and I do agree with her!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, onieceg, Barbarella, Kapil Arn

1 week 2 days ago #7078 by Joseph India
We will continue to stay on course Sir. Paddy

1 week 2 days ago #7070 by Paddy Delaney
There are 6 syndications now starting to perform...

Every day we are gaining traction and while it has been frustrating for many of us for years we are now starting to see the fruits of our labour and commitment to this being super successful.

We regrouped 11 months ago, took note of what was not working, and focused on making this week.... every RS member, Frega Shareholder, and Syndicate partner will be rewarded for staying the course.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg, PattiH, Barbarella

1 week 3 days ago #7023 by Anita:Technical Support
We will check for you Joseph

1 week 3 days ago #7007 by Joseph India
I am not sure if I have subscribed to PLAN myself , Paddy..

1 week 3 days ago #7001 by Paddy Delaney
I believe the biggest syndication opportunity is right now staring everyone in the face and is being missed is S2T Store.

While there are few S2T Stores that have crossed the threshold where 6 plus live listing (other than free) that will trigger a subscription charge at this stage this will change very soon... what is telling however is that 13% of any donations received from free listings are starting to show up in the S2T Store syndication partner splits...

It is clear from figures coming through already that reciprocity is taking hold and triggering donations ... look at the syndication distribution popup (click on S2T Store name).

Very interesting numbers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 3 days ago #6998 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Joseph

We have funds in kitty to fund 3 Plans now (have funded 4 already) so good start.

We believe it will pick up... we need to sort out the processes of registering/ accounting for the sponsorships/ repayments and can do some manually now.

We are open to sponsoring three now if you have any names to put forward.

Regards

Paddy

1 week 3 days ago #6995 by Joseph India
Look like the PLAN sponsorship has not taken off yet.. surprising

1 week 3 days ago #6984 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Angela, it is yet to be coded. We had to get the ability to make a donation up 1st.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela

1 week 3 days ago #6982 by wayne kemp

Dennis wrote: Mike, in time, when there are thousands of listings chances are all the search engines will start sending people to something to trade if the keywords are there. One thing you have to remember is to use the keywords in the wording for the ad. This lends importance to search engines. Actually they would reach page ones people are searching faster if the links and keywords were on the forum.

Becoming part of a forum or starting your own is always something I tell people and companies I am branding. This is because if properly set up search engines crawl them at least once a day.

Two years ago a post in a forum was finding a page one others were finding within 10 minutes after each time I posted.

i remember back in the day ,when i first joined RealStew ,if you googled RealStew it never came up ,it took months ,and then it was just there .

1 week 4 days ago #6958 by Angela
I checked The Plan to see my progress and noted there is nothing recorded for my gift (giveaway for free on s2t. ) As I have put a few free gifts up and one already taken, I would have thought that that part of my pledge would be recorded. Is this not coded yet? No hurry but just asking out of curiosity.

Time to create page: 1.956 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30