× General discussion

S2T Store Syndication is starting to perform

1 week 1 day ago #7167 by Carol USA Global Support
September 21st, 2018 is on a Friday. Everyone could Fly to NZ and arrive by Wednesday the 19th, do some touring, On Friday night have a Party!

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #7159 by Paddy Delaney
That is a marvelous idea - 21 September is our Birthday ... so let us target for September 2018
Plan now
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7158 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thank you for these kind words Koffi, we have never met in person as yet but Mandy & I look forward to the day we do and that will be a joyous occasion

Hoping we can start planning in early 2018 for all of us to meet somewhere, SOON!

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutherafrika123

1 week 1 day ago #7156 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you for these kind words Koffi, we have never met in person as yet but Mandy & I look forward to the day we do and that will be a joyous occasion
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutherafrika123

1 week 1 day ago #7153 by lutherafrika123
An on line friend I never met in person introduced me to RS some three years ago and sounded the business was going to launch 2 months then.
When a year later RS did not make the progress we were feverishly expecting , it was really frustrating as it was painful especially at the time when many members from India gave up and many more people posted negative and discouraging words on the social media
The determination of Paddy and Mandy to achieve their goal kept me hoping for the best these few years.I told myself and my family (that kept asking me why I still believe so much in the final success of RS ) that the founders of this business did not start it to fail . People of such caliber cannot just be joking. for years!
I am glad those who because things did not work the ways we expected them , ended up giving up.It would not be too big a request to ask Paddy to let us celebrate our success worldwide some day in all member countries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH, Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7144 by Kapil Arn
over the last 6 or so years I have spent so many hrs defending P & Ms honesty and good intention.
I kept explaining that this is simply how business works, Nothing to with dishonesty. A matter of try n try again until U find the winning formula.
Im so glad P & M didnt give up on their dream. I would have been devastated, as I totally believed in this concept and have given it all, No plan B. Burned the bridges.
My friends always tell my U need a plan B , in case this doesnt work. I have always known that one day it WILL work. I jst didnt have an idea how long it would take.
And even if I knew it would take 7 years, I would not have done anything different.
This dream is far too big and too important for the planet to give way to any doubt.
And now finally we are getting there.
Good things come to those who wait. Bt better thing come to those who keep working towards the goal instead of just waiting.
Thank U Paddy n Mandy and all the wonderful die hards for never giving up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Carol USA Global Support, PattiH, Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7139 by Paddy Delaney
I private messaged the one youngster and asked what their issue was and what their understanding their rights were, as shareholders in a company. They had no clue, they could not explain the basics of accounting 101 - I put them in blue light and wished them the best

1 week 1 day ago #7138 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes.

1 week 1 day ago #7137 by Paddy Delaney
Exactly, and in building the team. as we have, we as individuals have also grown ....and, as Carol has correctly said, we have a global network of very dear friends that have enriched our lives

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #7136 by Anita:Technical Support
It is very unfortunate considering the tireless hours we put into the platform. Most Scam artists don't hang around year after year to face the people, they take the money and head for the hills. We have done the best with what we have received and it has not been without its stresses. But each time we rise above it and in the process we have grown as a team and behind the scenes we are a well oiled machine and when people say that we are a scam they are coming from such an ill informed place. And this hurts all of us in some way which is annoying. Like Paddy said, all we can keep doing is keep putting one foot after the other until we get there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7135 by Paddy Delaney
In passing these shares onto 3rd parties (which we allowed to happen in terms of the articles and the table we put up allowing Shareholders to allocate shares to family and friends) and also those we have done manually, per requests.

The new shareholders are governed by the same articles of association - no change because the ownership of the shares changed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 1 day ago #7134 by Paddy Delaney
Owning shares in a company/partnership (syndication) gives you the rights to participate proportionally, in terms of the articles of association and memorandum of understanding of the company/partnership agreement).-- the articles/partnership agreement cover iner alia, voting rights, rights to dividends etc ...and no shareholder/partner can unilaterally come along and just change the rules of their association because they feel like it.

1 week 1 day ago #7133 by Paddy Delaney
Ignorance is so dangerous .....

1 week 1 day ago #7132 by Paddy Delaney
Even if they purchased them themselves, no one can demand that a company return the capital - it was not a 'deposit' to be paid back at some future time ...it is a participating right to receive a share in profits (when dividends declared ...in our case we distribute 5% of everyone's income credited to their Frega acc) and the right to sell the shares to anyone that wishes to buy them at a price they can agree on.

1 week 1 day ago #7131 by Paddy Delaney
Thx Wayne

Yes, it sure has and it is going to be a most exciting 2018 ...

We have the tools in place and it is now that we really show as a group how we pull together to do our bit by opening stores, sharing listings and supporting each other to grow the numbers..

Hold the line and move forward everyone

1 week 1 day ago #7130 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Financial immaturity and ignorance is a bugger...we have a scenario that 500 shares were given by a long time RS shareholder to three grand children ...and another to a friend of the grand children...they have been receiving at the end if each month a small distributed share of money in their en commandite ACC because of these RS shares/ units given to them.

They saw the notional value of the shares/ units and would rather have RS/FREGA pay them out for these now.

I unable to explain that this is not legally possible as it would be equal to us reducing capital from an account / technical perspective and this is not it means to have shares in a company that you can demand the company return the original capital invested...try do that with any shares you own ..

They do not accept this legal/ accounting fact and have said they have been scammed.

We also have a disgruntled person on Norfolk Island that is a supporter of Australia s position on the island that have used social media to question our integrity.

Ignorance is unfortunate thing and the only answer is to be super successful as a business and model and prove naysayers wrong.

If they didn’t buy the shares themselves .... then they dont have a leg to stand on!

1 week 1 day ago #7129 by wayne kemp
great to see us moving forward paddy ,alot has happened in a year .exciting times ahead .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7128 by Paddy Delaney
Financial immaturity and ignorance is a bugger...we have a scenario that 500 shares were given by a long time RS shareholder to three grand children ...and another to a friend of the grand children...they have been receiving at the end if each month a small distributed share of money in their en commandite ACC because of these RS shares/ units given to them.

They saw the notional value of the shares/ units and would rather have RS/FREGA pay them out for these now.

I unable to explain that this is not legally possible as it would be equal to us reducing capital from an account / technical perspective and this is not it means to have shares in a company that you can demand the company return the original capital invested...try do that with any shares you own ..

They do not accept this legal/ accounting fact and have said they have been scammed.

We also have a disgruntled person on Norfolk Island that is a supporter of Australia s position on the island that have used social media to question our integrity.

Ignorance is unfortunate thing and the only answer is to be super successful as a business and model and prove naysayers wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Deb Deb

1 week 1 day ago #7126 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you everyone

It is unfortunate that, as we discovered last year when there was misinformation on our business model and thousands on new members joined the FC with incorrect understanding how everything worked ...when the model was understood and many people were disappointed their reaction was to blame RS and the Executive Team got their mistake.

We are looking to avoid the same thing from happening now by not dealing with any scenario that we have uncleared effects...hence the 7/14 day clear balance rule

1 week 1 day ago #7121 by Viv Hill
I have never doubted you once Paddy. People have said all sorts of negative things, but you have been honest all the way through,and very soon they are the ones who will be proven wrong, and will wish they had done something about it earlier. , You and Mandy had a vision that you never gave up on, and have kept going where others would have given up long ago. Now WE are going to reap the benefits. We can NEVER thank you and Mandy enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutherafrika123, Barbarella

Time to create page: 2.127 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23