× General discussion

S2T Store Syndication is starting to perform

6 days 21 hours ago #7238 by Paddy Delaney
Perfect, we have been working on a few tools to make it even easier and will be releasing a few more goodies over the next few hours ...building a solid base

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 days 21 hours ago #7237 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Well done everyone, it is all about testing the system ...how do you find the process of loading products

Very simple and if anyone wants help I will be pleased to help them if I am at my computer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 days 21 hours ago #7236 by Bruce
Loading a product is simple Paddy, no problem at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

6 days 21 hours ago #7235 by Paddy Delaney
The next trick is to start sharing the listings and in particular the free items

6 days 21 hours ago #7234 by Paddy Delaney
Well done everyone, it is all about testing the system ...how do you find the process of loading products

6 days 21 hours ago #7233 by Bruce
I have listed two more items too Angela, for sale this time, not free.

6 days 22 hours ago #7231 by Angela
More roots going down, I have added four more items this morning to s2t and more to come this week. I urge everyone to list something, no matter how small or big and please put realistic prices on as people will be watching us and we need to build a good reputation for quality at affordable prices.
Don't be anxious to tell them about all the rewards they will get for opening their online shop with us, just show them s2t and help them set up their shop. They will find out about the rewards later. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

6 days 23 hours ago #7230 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thank you Dennis and Kapil, upwards & onwards we go!

Yes we push on and we have to be twice as good now as we were to break through that barrier of negativity. So in effect when we encounter this sort of negativity it just makes us stronger. It actually has the opposite effect on what the naysayers are trying to do. A sapling has to put down deeper roots when gale force winds hit it. This is what we will do.

1 week 4 hours ago #7208 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you Dennis and Kapil, upwards & onwards we go!

1 week 5 hours ago #7206 by Dennis
As much as it bothers those who are seeing bad reviews, they are necessary. Sadly every brand which succeeds sees them. The reason is some people just can't handle seeing others succeed.

As Steve Jobs said. "If your not breaking things you aren't moving forward."

One proven fact is,

"There are always going to be 2% of the people you can't please no matter what you do."

Onward and upwards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 7 hours ago #7205 by Kapil Arn
The best revenge is massive success !
The following user(s) said Thank You: lutherafrika123

1 week 9 hours ago #7204 by Paddy Delaney
Yup that is what Mandy and I say as well

1 week 9 hours ago #7203 by Deb Deb
So, as Fred once said; "Onwards and upwards".

1 week 9 hours ago #7202 by Paddy Delaney
I did report it to Facebook and basically they said don't loo at the post if it worries you that much...I have joined a blog where there are thousands of people and organization that have been unfairly treated on social media and nothing can be done about it and if you complain too much to social media companies they even close your account ...not the false reporters..

The only solution is be super successful in what we are doing and disprove the naysayers .. sad as it is...what I can say is we have lost business because of it already and Mandy had found her social group if friends here is smaller than it was and my kids have had to deal with some issues with their friends..

Not nice

1 week 12 hours ago #7195 by Angela

Deb Deb wrote: I clicked on this page a few days ago - "Realstew is a scam do not pay them any money" - is this the same one you are referring to Angela?

Shame, shame, shame - whoever it is,

Again, this does need to be nipped in the bud asap.

That wasn't the page I was referring to Deb,. The page you found is an old one, been there for a long time. I can't name the page. It's best to not give it energy and the more people click on it it gets stronger in search or ratings. I think the person went private once I mentioned libel and how he/she had it in print which is very serious.

1 week 13 hours ago #7191 by Deb Deb
I clicked on this page a few days ago - "Realstew is a scam do not pay them any money" - is this the same one you are referring to Angela?

Shame, shame, shame - whoever it is,

Again, this does need to be nipped in the bud asap.

1 week 17 hours ago #7182 by Paddy Delaney
A little knowledge is dangerous thing....I am afraid

1 week 17 hours ago #7181 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: I private messaged the one youngster and asked what their issue was and what their understanding their rights were, as shareholders in a company. They had no clue, they could not explain the basics of accounting 101 - I put them in blue light and wished them the best

After a few phone calls and messages from one particular person who bought shares , who kept wanting "her money back" and asking if I could help her, I explained what shares were all about, but after repeating on three or four different occasions, now she wants to sell them

Oh dear , it's sometimes so frustrating when they don't have a clue what they have paid for. It came to the stage where a veiled threat was given. Then it was called a scam and this person wrote some derogatory things on a RealStew Facebook page. What she failed to understand was that if she wanted to sell her shares at some future time, she was actually harming her chances of them getting a good price with her negativity and trying to warn people off.

A couple of weeks later another FB page was started by a certain member of this forum, who had no profile, came in under a pseudonym, and started the FB page under the same pseudonym and promptly disappeared from this forum after saying something in the "chat" part. The FB page was pretty damning and libellous naming Paddy as a liar and a cheat and that he has scammed everyone and they will never see their money again. and so on. By mistake I "friended" this person when I had a friend request because I recognised the name from the chat box (de-friended as soon as I realised what he/she was up to) This is how I saw the FB page. Now it's all disappeared, as soon as I pointed out that Paddy was libelled in public with what he/she wrote.

I promptly wrote a reply when I read the FB page and asked if this person whoever he/she was , had ever , as a shareholder, done anything to help grow this business, and give support to someone who is trying to help people all over the world , and did he/she realise that if they were holding shares, they were going the right way about it to make sure their shares won't be worth anything if they continued these libellous statements.

I added that we are in growth regardless of his/her negativity and whoever he/she is will end up with egg on their face. I also added that they needed to come clean and show their identity, be transparent, and also if they have any issues instead of writing on FB to contact Paddy and give him his/her grievances.

Thank goodness these sort of ignorant people are in the minority, but need to be nipped in the bud.

1 week 22 hours ago #7171 by Deb Deb
Most big cruise ships dock into Auckland Harbour but there are many others that sail in and sail out. I am sure there will be something that suits.

Here are some short cruises.

www.cruisecritic.com.au/cruiseto/cruisei...epcity=17&length=3-5
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 23 hours ago #7168 by PattiH

Carol USA Global Support wrote: September 21st, 2018 is on a Friday. Everyone could Fly to NZ and arrive by Wednesday the 19th, do some touring, On Friday night have a Party!

I was thinking more like a cruise - be together for 3 or 4 days and get to know each other.

Not sure what cruises they have over there.

Partner S2T

Time to create page: 2.129 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23