× General discussion

Be prepared, be very prepared - make sure accounts are in credit

1 week 2 days ago #7058 by Kapil Arn
I like Waynes idea of a 1 year penalty. For ever is too severe.
Particularly I think new people will probably not realize what it all means.
Plus In can see scenarios when somebody cant get connexion for more then 1 week. They could be out of reach, away on holiday. Or in hospital and unable to get online for a week or more.
Just imagine if U have an accident, maybe coming close to death etc. Then wen U get online again U find U lost 22% of Ur income for the rest of Ur life !
This is way too severe and in my mind not in the spirit of our ethos.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago #7056 by wayne kemp

Paddy Delaney wrote: The 20% is gone for life

life is a hard word paddy ,wouldnt it be better to up the anti 20% for 1 year ,that would give the punter incentive to keep going and striving to be better knowing they have a payday for being good in a years time .

1 week 2 days ago #7054 by Paddy Delaney
Moral of story play safe and always have a few $ in the account as a buffer

1 week 2 days ago #7053 by Paddy Delaney
The 20% is gone for life

1 week 2 days ago #7052 by Paddy Delaney
The oops popup and warning will also be an email alert we will send them send them 7 days before and one day before

1 week 2 days ago #7051 by Paddy Delaney
The 7 days period starts the exact second the account goes overdrawn and it matters not what time of the month this is...and if they don't balance the books within the 7 day period we balance it and they from that time receive 20% less passive income to what they would have received for life... forfeit.. gone forever.. cannot be returned or earned back.....and should this occur again and don't adhere to 7 day balance the books notice it will be paid in by us again and they loose another check 20% ..very serious stuff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

1 week 2 days ago #7050 by Whatsup
It's 20% from future shared earnings would be forfeited leaving only 80% left to receive, unless they clear the outstanding balance owning.

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #7049 by Annamarie

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Ok How about if it was to say...... Or you could do nothing and 7 days from the date the Account went overdrawn we will square the books and you will forfeit 20 % of the money we are sharing with you.

Can I please get some clarity on this paragraph

"you could do nothing and 7 days from the date the Account went overdrawn we will balance the books and you will forfeit 20% of the money we are sharing with you."

Its still doesnt sound right as the money is overdrawn. We want them to rectify the situation so we are giving them 7 days to correct this. Yet the 7 days will put out the balancing of the books if say the balancing of books is at the end of the month and they become overdrawn ie. 3 days prior.
Also they will forfeit 20% of the money being shared with them.

As a professional financial coop we need to have clear guidelines in place which most people are used to. I think we need to make it clear that any overdrawing of accounts will incur a 20% forfeit fee which will clear once they deposit funds to balance their frega account back into credit. This way they are taking a cooperative responsibility to meeting our ethos.

1 week 3 days ago #7021 by Anita:Technical Support
Noted :)

1 week 3 days ago #7011 by Dennis
I must be getting old. I understand both balance the books, and agree it is more widely used. I do also understand square the books, not sure why, I have never been out of the U.S.

1 week 3 days ago #7006 by Paddy Delaney
Oops ok

'Balance the books' is more widely used

1 week 3 days ago #7004 by Carol USA Global Support
square the books is not a term we use in the US. It would read balance the books here.

Foundation Member

1 week 3 days ago #6987 by Anita:Technical Support
We all make a great team. Thanks for every ones suggestions/imput :)

1 week 3 days ago #6983 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Ok How about if it was to say...... Or you could do nothing and 7 days from the date the Account went overdrawn we will square the books and you will forfeit 20 % of the money we are sharing with you.

I agree , perfect, it is very clear and no-one has mistake the meaning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 3 days ago #6981 by Dennis
I agree with Perfect.

1 week 3 days ago #6980 by Bruce
Yes, that's how it should read Anita

1 week 3 days ago #6979 by Paddy Delaney
Perfect

1 week 3 days ago #6977 by Anita:Technical Support
Ok How about if it was to say...... Or you could do nothing and 7 days from the date the Account went overdrawn we will square the books and you will forfeit 20 % of the money we are sharing with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

1 week 3 days ago #6976 by Paddy Delaney
Cool we will be add a You

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #6974 by Annamarie

bruce wrote: The wording should be slightly different Paddy. Under the 'do nothing' option it should say 'you' forfeit 20% of the income

I agree with Bruce as it is not clear who forfeits the 20%. By adding 'you' it then becomes clear

Time to create page: 2.269 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30