× General discussion

S2T STORE (Beta Testing stage only) Log suggestions to "CONTACT US"

1 day 2 hours ago #6453 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Thank You Koffi and Thank you for your unwavering support in the most trying of times. I look forward to meeting you one day :)

I couldn't agree more. Our lovely, loyal overseas members, Koffi, Madi, Joseph , Barbara and many others have been most patient and stuck by RS through the trying times and soon their patience will pay off. Good things are worth waiting for,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 day 3 hours ago #6450 by wayne kemp
with our online store, (name.something2trade.com) ,which is alot of typing when finding a persons shop ,why was it not shortened to s2t.com ,does someone own that one.im just lazy

2 days 43 minutes ago #6410 by Anita:Technical Support
I am really looking forward to seeing Alba's ( Koffi's wife ) fashion designs up on the store :)

2 days 45 minutes ago #6409 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You Koffi and Thank you for your unwavering support in the most trying of times. I look forward to meeting you one day :)

2 days 17 hours ago #6389 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you, Koffi, and this is only the start, my friend!

2 days 17 hours ago #6387 by brol
Have you got your shop up Koffi?

2 days 18 hours ago #6386 by lutherafrika123
Dear all,
I have just visited the Gallery and I am perfectly satisfied with the progress Paddy and his crew have recorded .
In light of this reality the biggest doubting Thomas would have to change his mind.
Go paddy and team , move on! More grease to your elbows!
Good day.
Koffi in Ghana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

2 days 21 hours ago #6382 by Anita:Technical Support
That is correct Angela :)

3 days 1 hour ago #6379 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Anyone wanting their database pleas ask Steve

Thank you Paddy this will give us a good start on contacting and waking up our first levels and those we know of on the second level etc.

3 days 2 hours ago #6378 by Paddy Delaney
Anyone wanting their database pleas ask Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

3 days 2 hours ago #6376 by Angela

Dave Cato wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Steve could you do an extract for Dave

Paddy, Steve has already done mine but I was asking if the same can be made available for all ASAP to make the Project 1000 easier to achieve.

I agree with you Dave, the sooner we can get our CRM book back the sooner we can contact those who have fallen by the wayside. I guess though that once s2t is finalised this will be on a priority list.

3 days 3 hours ago #6375 by Dave Cato

Paddy Delaney wrote: Steve could you do an extract for Dave

Paddy, Steve has already done mine but I was asking if the same can be made available for all ASAP to make the Project 1000 easier to achieve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela

3 days 4 hours ago #6374 by Paddy Delaney
Steve could you do an extract for Dave

3 days 5 hours ago #6369 by Dave Cato
Paddy, On the 11th Nov you posted to Project 1000 plan and challenged us all to follow through. One suggestion to make it more possible is...

Our old Contact Book lists that we do not have access to now is a vital source of contact information that we can all follow up on. We all have people in that list that are not in the fold and a lot that are but dead in the water. Once we have access to this information (names and email addresses) it should unlock a wealth of contactable people that we can send out links to along with a supporting email encouraging them to look again. I was able to get a csv file and in an excel format from Steve Weller that gave me this information but to put this task onto Steve would be a big order at present. I feel it's important that we know this information ASAP. See what you can do in this regard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Angela

3 days 18 hours ago #6353 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You !! Annamarie :)

3 days 18 hours ago #6352 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Debs Re :Anita, I have posted a slight issue to you with my two listed items. A bit more work to get our S2T right. I am sure this is going to be a real game changer. Got it.. Will come back to you :)

4 days 5 hours ago #6338 by Deb Deb
Anita, I have posted a slight issue to you with my two listed items. A bit more work to get our S2T right. I am sure this is going to be a real game changer.

6 days 8 hours ago - 6 days 8 hours ago #6244 by Annamarie
Dear S2T Beta Testers
Please log your findings from the icon "contact us please" in your S2T. We will keep you posted here as to updates and provide answers to your questions

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. This is a beta testing stage only which means we are supporting each other by looking for bugs and especially our amazing and few programmers who are working hard to improve our S2T stores
3. So we achieve together a superior app please log your findings in "contact us"
2. Please save all your pictures
3. When you log your findings if possible please provide a screenshot

UPDATES:
We currently only allow one URL per login but we will increase these in the future...some technical planning needs to be done around the architecture of the datasets when we have more than one URL as this will be different businesses and therefore different contacts/ different trade history .

The Tabs on the Something2Trade drop- down will be changing along with their order when we move everything over from Echovida to make everything more user friendly.

We are still developing but soon we will start looking at the User Interface/experience and everyones beta feedback is valuable. So please do log it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

1 week 2 days ago #6135 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Gill.The more feedback we get the better and this will help us get things done faster. The time it takes to report issues on here could be put to better use by us by having them reported through Contact Us.That is how we will get Stability.
If they must be posted here a simple Copy and paste to Contact Us also would suffice :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6113 by Annamarie
Dear S2T Beta Testers
Please log your findings from the icon "contact us please" in your S2T. We will keep you posted here as to updates and provide answers to your questions

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. This is a beta testing stage only which means we are supporting each other by looking for bugs and especially our amazing and few programmers who are working hard to improve our S2T stores
3. So we achieve together a superior app please log your findings in "contact us please"
2. Please save all your pictures
3. When you log your findings if possible please provide a screenshot

UPDATES:
We currently only allow one URL per login but we will increase these in the future...some technical planning needs to be done around the architecture of the datasets when we have more than one URL as this will be different businesses and therefore different contacts/ different trade history .

The Tabs on the Something2Trade drop- down will be changing along with their order when we move everything over from Echovida to make everything more user friendly.

We are still developing but soon we will start looking at the User Interface/experience and everyones beta feedback is valuable. So please do log it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support

Time to create page: 2.286 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25