× General discussion

S2T STORE (Beta Testing stage only) Log suggestions to "CONTACT US"

2 months 3 weeks ago #6608 by onieceg
That's great Paddy as I will be giving away lots of free stuff!

Foundation Member

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #6578 by Martin Hill
I find when I uploaded a attachment by mistake , it wont let me remove that picture. I have to delete everything and start again. I think when setting up, where it says (for-sale ) and (Free) it should be highlighted larger to see or in colour. Because I skipped it by mistake. but everything is getting much easy to do, after trying a few times.

2 months 3 weeks ago #6575 by Paddy Delaney
No FREE items do not count as part of the 5 before we charge for the store...you can have an unlimited number of free items ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Gill Poole, Martin Hill, Deb Deb

2 months 3 weeks ago #6573 by Dave Cato

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Good Question Re :When you say up to 5 listings in a store before any charging takes place, is this 5 actual listings that are live or does it mean 5 listings that are also just sitting in the library and not showing in the shop? I could have a lot of listings in my library waiting to be launched into my shop. Please can you make this known ready for Monday's big switch on? .Its 5 Live listings Dave. You can have as many as you like stored in the Product library

That's great Anita. It means we can keep loading items ready for when we get rid of others.
Are items that are free to give away also included in that 5?
[/b]

2 months 3 weeks ago #6571 by Anita:Technical Support
Good Question Re :When you say up to 5 listings in a store before any charging takes place, is this 5 actual listings that are live or does it mean 5 listings that are also just sitting in the library and not showing in the shop? I could have a lot of listings in my library waiting to be launched into my shop. Please can you make this known ready for Monday's big switch on? .Its 5 Live listings Dave. You can have as many as like stored in the Product library
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #6570 by Anita:Technical Support
Good Question Re :When you say up to 5 listings in a store before any charging takes place, is this 5 actual listings that are live or does it mean 5 listings that are also just sitting in the library and not showing in the shop? I could have a lot of listings in my library waiting to be launched into my shop. Please can you make this known ready for Monday's big switch on? .Its 5 Live listings Dave. You can have as many as you like stored in the Product library

2 months 3 weeks ago #6567 by Dave Cato
A question to the admin... When you say up to 5 listings in a store before any charging takes place, is this 5 actual listings that are live or does it mean 5 listings that are also just sitting in the library and not showing in the shop? I could have a lot of listings in my library waiting to be launched into my shop. Please can you make this known ready for Monday's big switch on?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

2 months 4 weeks ago #6453 by Angela

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Thank You Koffi and Thank you for your unwavering support in the most trying of times. I look forward to meeting you one day :)

I couldn't agree more. Our lovely, loyal overseas members, Koffi, Madi, Joseph , Barbara and many others have been most patient and stuck by RS through the trying times and soon their patience will pay off. Good things are worth waiting for,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 4 weeks ago #6450 by wayne kemp
with our online store, (name.something2trade.com) ,which is alot of typing when finding a persons shop ,why was it not shortened to s2t.com ,does someone own that one.im just lazy

2 months 4 weeks ago #6410 by Anita:Technical Support
I am really looking forward to seeing Alba's ( Koffi's wife ) fashion designs up on the store :)

2 months 4 weeks ago #6409 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You Koffi and Thank you for your unwavering support in the most trying of times. I look forward to meeting you one day :)

2 months 4 weeks ago #6389 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you, Koffi, and this is only the start, my friend!

2 months 4 weeks ago #6387 by Bruce
Have you got your shop up Koffi?

2 months 4 weeks ago #6386 by lutherafrika123
Dear all,
I have just visited the Gallery and I am perfectly satisfied with the progress Paddy and his crew have recorded .
In light of this reality the biggest doubting Thomas would have to change his mind.
Go paddy and team , move on! More grease to your elbows!
Good day.
Koffi in Ghana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

3 months 2 hours ago #6382 by Anita:Technical Support
That is correct Angela :)

3 months 6 hours ago #6379 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Anyone wanting their database pleas ask Steve

Thank you Paddy this will give us a good start on contacting and waking up our first levels and those we know of on the second level etc.

3 months 7 hours ago #6378 by Paddy Delaney
Anyone wanting their database pleas ask Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

3 months 8 hours ago #6376 by Angela

Dave Cato wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: Steve could you do an extract for Dave

Paddy, Steve has already done mine but I was asking if the same can be made available for all ASAP to make the Project 1000 easier to achieve.

I agree with you Dave, the sooner we can get our CRM book back the sooner we can contact those who have fallen by the wayside. I guess though that once s2t is finalised this will be on a priority list.

3 months 9 hours ago #6375 by Dave Cato

Paddy Delaney wrote: Steve could you do an extract for Dave

Paddy, Steve has already done mine but I was asking if the same can be made available for all ASAP to make the Project 1000 easier to achieve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela

3 months 10 hours ago #6374 by Paddy Delaney
Steve could you do an extract for Dave

Time to create page: 2.613 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3