× General discussion

It would be easy to promote to friends and family to buy things though S2T

1 week 1 day ago #6173 by Paddy Delaney
That is correct the cost on the invoice is ZERO when the total is ZERO - free service
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #6168 by Anita:Technical Support
Just to clarify Paddy It is 3 pence per invoice on all items for sale. For free items do not incur a 3 penny charge when the invoice is generated with a zero value. Yes ?

1 week 2 days ago #6067 by Paddy Delaney
Speaking to Hilton and Lina today in SA (added to the list) they will set up practice stores tonight and while talking they have lists of friends they will also join the troop ...let us get to 50 and then 100 why not and start with a bang

1 week 2 days ago #6066 by Paddy Delaney
You have got it Robyn ... and check we have 39 gearing up already

1 week 2 days ago #6064 by Robyn Lockhart
I'm loving this practise run we are being given. absolutely stress free. I can't go live yet as not home and most pics on my desktop. But I can do this and will practise loading differnt things making specials etc pushing buttons and seeing what works without it being public.
Lke you I wasn't going to commit to helping on the list because I didn't think i could do it easily but once i knew it was for practice and it didnt matter how badly i did it or if i got d/c mid load etc. I was in boots and all lol. I will do it till its automatic and easy so i can help anyone as soon as its live. Lots of things not working yet i have found but if I notice one thats it says its sposed to be i will let them know. I am actually having fun its like opening the christmas prresents early!.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Kapil Arn

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6059 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you for the YouTube link ..I totally agree that it is a hard sell when you have nothing unique to what others have on offer as then you do not stand out.

What is unique with what we have on offer is that it makes no difference as to what products or services they have on offer or even what it is that they want to clear from the garage because they are tired of hoarding stuff ... they all are looking for the most effective way to sell the items (or give them away if clearing the garage) and the solution we offer, which is unique to what is on offer is as follows and BTW it does not have to be a substitute to what they are doing just another channel.... and this is:

- Set up a URL
- Set up Payment gateway
- Load/list what they have on offer
- Access dashboard and decide on the channels to market (eCommerce/Limited offer specials/ Auction/POS);
- Launch (make go live)
- Refer link to friends via email and Social Media
- Have listing shared by a network of people that are prepared to refer you to their friends etc (rewarded to do so with links)
- And whether you sell or not you get share of money anyway for trying

Cost 3 penny per invoice / £5-00 a month if more than 10 items listed/ Success fee of 5% on Auctions/ Deal of day /£5-00 to use POS system.

Nothing to lose, give it a go

Better still before the big launch learn how by experimenting now during test phase
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6051 by Paddy Delaney
You are missing the whole;e point of the Call to Arms and that profiles a store, have a bash at loading a product, read the suggestions of scenarios how Frega Collection can be used to help someone trade something or as a business.

Now that you have done this you have done two things:

1. You have helped us to see from User experience what works and does not work so we can fix it;
2. When the time it is live a friend says yes I want to know how it works you can show him how to set up the store and load product.

Imagine if every member took the same view as you and we all say on a branch like vultures in Juggle Book and each looked at each other asking what the other has done and they have done nothing themselves you will see a landscape where it is dark and desolates because no one has done anything and everyone thinks it is not their responsibility to do anything but it is the others.

Anyway I have no more energy to give to this ...sit on the fence and do nothing let us see where that takes us nowhere further

It is a good thing that most Members do see it our collective responsibility to help test the system and find out how it works so that they can show others ...I believe you are a Mentor from old it will be interested to see how you explain to a Mentee how to set up store/load product and you have not done it yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, onieceg, Kapil Arn

1 week 2 days ago #6049 by Whatsup

Why people don't buy what you sell

Sales Techniques - How to convince a customer to buy from you

1 week 2 days ago #6044 by Whatsup
Giving something away is a good idea to get people involved and interested. But also if they are looking for a product to buy, it's worth using our services to receive back money. What in it for them will make it happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 2 days ago #6043 by wayne kemp
the magic of s2t is give something away ,and help someone ,I know some people are in RS only for the money ,but the ethos of RS and frega is to help the unbanked and comunities that cant help themselves in this unfair arena .I for one will open S2T store as soon as it is live .Why would someone only buy threw S2T .And why would alibaba etc ,let someone just clip the ticket for doing nothing ,they will only let you do this if you are a respected ligitimate trading platform the sooner everyone embraces the ethos of this exciting platform ,the sooner Karma will embrace everyone .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support, Ilona, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6042 by Whatsup
It would be easy to promote to people to buy though S2T than rather try to get people to set up there own store I think. As it better to buy though us Amazon and eBay and get money back for using our service. Business will hear what we are doing and use our S2T product anyway. Anyway the platform will grow because of the motivate members behind willing to make this business work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Ilona

Time to create page: 1.418 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25