× General discussion

Feedback on Setting Up a Store

1 week 2 days ago #6134 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Annamarie, Yes if everyone could log their findings /Comments to Contact Us we can pick them up and follow through on there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6082 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: What is the best format for pictures? There are pictures on my computer which won't work. I have found in every case these were loaded to the computer from my smart phone.

What I have had to do is take a screen shot, crop or otherwise change the picture. I then save it as a jpeg and it works.

Jpeg just never seems to give the quality of PNG. The two pictures I have in my store now are jpeg.

Good morning Dennis, il place your question in the S2T Beta Test thread for now and yes thats correct PNG are a higher quality to jpeg, if you can also log this through your help as we use another system to answer queries to save your questions getting lost in the threads. This question best answered by our programmers then we can update in beta testing thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 2 days ago #6081 by Dennis
What is the best format for pictures? There are pictures on my computer which won't work. I have found in every case these were loaded to the computer from my smart phone.

What I have had to do is take a screen shot, crop or otherwise change the picture. I then save it as a jpeg and it works.

Jpeg just never seems to give the quality of PNG. The two pictures I have in my store now are jpeg.

1 week 2 days ago #6079 by Annamarie

Gill Poole~lilypool wrote:

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Hi Gill,
I have taken note, but in future can you also please log these queries. We are still developing but soon we will start looking at the User Interface/experience and this Feedback is valuable. So please do log it.

It makes it much easier for us to track.

Thank You

Currently you can only have one Url per Store

Hi Anita, they are really just queries and not that important... I'm sure things will pan out but in the meantime I'll leave things until they are clear and in order... It's time consuming doing this when things are changing and the end result is going to be wiped anyway... thank you

All queries are important Gill and yes beta testing can be consuming which is why we asked for beta testers. Change is neccessary to succeed. Carol has said in many threads please save your pics

Technical team, thank you for your incredible skills and time. A few questions do you want beta testers to log their points of interest from the S2T from their help? In the interim I will set up a thread advising beta testers where to log their results

1 week 2 days ago #6076 by Paddy Delaney
We currently only allow one URL per login but we will increase these in the future...some technical planning needs to be done around the architecture of the datasets when we have more than one URL as this will be different businesses and therefore different contacts/ different trade history etc

1 week 2 days ago #6075 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you for playing around with setting up store/loading products etc ..everyone testing (as you are) makes our job easier

1 week 2 days ago #6037 by Gill Poole

Anita:Technical Support wrote: Hi Gill,
I have taken note, but in future can you also please log these queries. We are still developing but soon we will start looking at the User Interface/experience and this Feedback is valuable. So please do log it.

Thank You

Hi Anita, they are really just queries and not that important... I'm sure things will pan out but in the meantime I'll leave things until they are clear and in order... It's time consuming doing this when things are changing and the end result is going to be wiped anyway... thank you

1 week 2 days ago #6035 by Anita:Technical Support
P.S The Tabs on the Something2Trade drop- down will be changing along with their order when we move everything over from Echovida to make everything more user friendly.

1 week 2 days ago #6033 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Robyn, I hope you are enjoying your day off :)

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6032 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Gill,

Thank You

1 week 2 days ago #6030 by Robyn Lockhart
I am finding the functionality comes and goes - if it won't let you do anything at all or less than last time clear your browser/cookies and try again. It doesn't always help but often does. And anita told me this the first time(yesterday?) lol. I have been in and out playing a bit since.
And yes I'm still in vietnam but needed a day off from climbing rugged rocky steep man sized steps a few hundred at a time! Still I made it albeit slower than I liked and enjoyed the company of others resting up along the way too, all younger than me, and mostly half my age or less!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 week 3 days ago #6024 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Clive, Re :Are we too early to try and do anything?

Yes. We are still coding.

The site is being worked on and updated every hour.We will work on the User Interface next. We will let everyone know when we can move ahead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #6023 by Dennis
Are the stores always going to show the products of others? Earlier today I couldn't scroll in the add product area, it is working now. The HTTPS is still not working for me.

1 week 3 days ago #6019 by Clive Taylor
Set up store[ and loaded a couple of product picks but
<- 1) NOT ABLE TO SELECT METHOS OF SALE
2) When you go back to url - it shows only the couple of test products preloaded by Steve?
3) when then trying a search - nothing happens.
Are we too early to try and do anything?
/color]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #6017 by Gill Poole
1) I found it difficult to find where the setting up a store profiling is!!!

(I know you already know this but it is frustrating)

On the left hand side there are three drop downs that really don't give much indication of where to go...or what to do

I went back to watch the video AM and Carol did and only then did I realise I had to go to the "hamburger' settings link to get to a drop down (I'd forgotten from when I set it up first time)

2) Then I had to scroll down for Store Profile - shouldn't this be at the top?

3) I had already selected a url some time ago when I was checking it out.
However, I want to add a different url... in fact probably a few different url's depending on what niches I may go with... how do I do this,? currently there are no other options.

4) Am I going to be able to directly upload Amazon and Ebay products directly from these stores... ?

ta
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher, Robyn Lockhart

Time to create page: 1.852 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18