× General discussion

Keep it simple

2 months 2 weeks ago #6913 by Barbarella

Annamarie wrote:

Dennis wrote: Kapil and Barbarella, I believe the simplest way to teach those who join is with Video chat with screenshare. I believe those who have a language barrier feel this is really hard.
I believe it is going to be important to understand how to get around the platform. For those with English as a second language I believe the most important parts are going to be helping others increase their Frega rating,

How to transfer funds from one account to another (their own) as well as to others.
How to set up the store.
How to use the store.
How to get the pledge set up.

Important as well in a few cases, how to share to their social media.

Mentors make sure to show the new people you care about them. Customer service as well as price is what is going to set the collective apart.

Totally agree with you Dennis. Carol & I caught up yesterday on zoom and we want to connect with you about teaming up to do some quick videos in the interim. We also wanted to discuss the social media channel user experience with you.

I love reading these all
I have already done all of these points I reached above 800 ranking points -I help all nights my old members to explore their site,tomorrow we shall learn how to post a listing -so You made me glad with this post:-)
Thanks thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #6904 by Dave Cato

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Dave

We will be moving the previous Echovida/Capture screens under S2T drop downs (busy doing) and we will bring the POS screens back up once we have coded the rest of the POS system but in meantime, we will put up the Purchase History/Sellers History and continue working on CRM

Thanks Paddy, Good to know they are still in the mix somewhere.

2 months 2 weeks ago #6903 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Dave

We will be moving the previous Echovida/Capture screens under S2T drop downs (busy doing) and we will bring the POS screens back up once we have coded the rest of the POS system but in meantime, we will put up the Purchase History/Sellers History and continue working on CRM

2 months 2 weeks ago #6901 by Dave Cato

Annamarie wrote:

Dennis wrote: Kapil and Barbarella, I believe the simplest way to teach those who join is with Video chat with screenshare. I believe those who have a language barrier feel this is really hard.
I believe it is going to be important to understand how to get around the platform. For those with English as a second language I believe the most important parts are going to be helping others increase their Frega rating,

How to transfer funds from one account to another (their own) as well as to others.
How to set up the store.
How to use the store.

Mentors make sure to show the new people you care about them. Customer service as well as price is what is going to set the collective apart.

Totally agree with you Dennis. Carol & I caught up yesterday on zoom and we want to connect with you about teaming up to do some quick videos in the interim. We also wanted to discuss the social media channel user experience with you.

A question...
Once upon a time I could go to Echovida and look at my Echocapture screen. This seems to have either moved or disappeared. Is it still there somewhere?
Also, the Point of Sale screen seems to be hard to find. Perhaps it pops up when a sale is made? Can't see it though.
Any Answers?

2 months 2 weeks ago #6900 by Annamarie

How to set up the store.
How to use the store.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella

2 months 2 weeks ago #6865 by Dennis
Anita I am happy to hear in this situation the word family doesn't make you cringe.

I can see people here propping you up. A few have done the same and more for me. Those I know on a personal level are good people. It appears some I don't are as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #6861 by Anita:Technical Support
The word Family has always made me cringe. Here it hasn't. I have been propped up and looked after here by people in so many ways and i will always remain humble and grateful for the connections i have made here. My beautiful Soul family. Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Deb Deb

2 months 3 weeks ago #6845 by Barbarella
Yes we are a growing family , we already have TWINS too :-)

2 months 3 weeks ago #6844 by Paddy Delaney
One large growing family
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

2 months 3 weeks ago #6843 by Paddy Delaney
One large growing family

2 months 3 weeks ago #6841 by PattiH
So true Dennis!

We are Family.

Partner S2T

2 months 3 weeks ago #6840 by Dennis
Thanks DebDeb and Angela.

Some of the people who are part of the collective I have known since 2011. Another group I met in 2013. If someone of this group hadn't contacted me I wouldn't be here now.

There are quite a few of the core group I don't know. It doesn't seem to matter though things keep happening and getting better daily.

I can't wait until we can start socially sharing. In email this morning I told a company representative he needs to get here. The company he represents is in the U.K. and the company website doesn't even have a privacy policy. OUCH

The collective will take care of GDPR and KYC/AML and give the company an opportunity to promote their brand through having sales.

Another person I have been talking to is an author. He has three books published to date. He does have outlets however nothing I see that will compare to something2trade.

These people are my friends. I have known both for years. What I want for them is to have the best way possible to safely find buyers for their products.

Remember this isn't about you, me, or us. This is about what is in the best interest of those we meet as well as those we already know.

This is the first platform I have seen where the law of attraction is taken care of by the platform. There are many times I have given, seeing nothing in return from platforms.

I see the Frega collective an answer to the dreams of many.

Here when you give, you will receive in return from the collective. Just one word, with a slightly different meaning is going to make the difference. WE ARE Family. Truly caring for each other is what makes this different. When you invite people make sure their need can be filled by the collective. They too will become part of the family if you do.

2 months 3 weeks ago #6792 by onieceg
Barb wrote: Good news I have 3 years yet

Oh no Barb, it won't take you 3 years. We have been in many programs together
in the past. You were always the best at learning how to promote, how to teach, even people
not from your country. You are awesome at making banners! Now, get those creative juices
flowing.

Foundation Member

2 months 3 weeks ago #6777 by Angela

Deb Deb wrote: Dennis, I find your posts a real inspiration - such depth of knowledge that you hold, and share, is greatly appreciated by more than just me.

Thank you Dennis for being you.

Very nicely put Deb. Dennis's posts have always been a help and his love of humanity really shows through. Gosh we do have a lovely bunch in here don't we?
We have all been there for each other through the whole journey and uplifted each other, it feels like we all know each other and part of a family. Well a Collective now, a Frega Collective. We'll have the whole world fregared before we know it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paddy Delaney, Deb Deb

2 months 3 weeks ago #6757 by Barbarella
Yes dear Carol.
Do not forget my most often used sentence
I can not die without RealStew.Echovida's success-I must show my daughters that it was a really good decision to get into RealStew Family .
Thanks for your inspirative, nice, friendly words of yours Carol.

2 months 3 weeks ago #6756 by Deb Deb
Dennis, I find your posts a real inspiration - such depth of knowledge that you hold, and share, is greatly appreciated by more than just me.

Thank you Dennis for being you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 3 weeks ago #6755 by Carol USA Global Support
Barbara you are an inspiration to all of us. It is OK to sit quietly sometime, that is being good to ourselves. There have been times I did not think RS or talk RS. But as time passed, my thoughts always changed and I always had a better thought on what to do. We all have moved from RS to The Frega Collective. In another month you will be as comfortable with the platform now as you were in the Beginning with RS. You are a star, stand still and let your light shine.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella

2 months 3 weeks ago #6754 by Barbarella
Good news I have 3 years yet :-)

2 months 3 weeks ago #6752 by Dennis
Barbarella----The time has come to start helping yourself first.

The more you learn and understand how Something2trade works the easier it is going to be to help others.

Actually I am a little behind with only two products. In my case products, even free ones, have to come out of my brain.

Like you I love helping people.

English is not my native tongue either, it was the third for me, so I do understand how hard it can be at times to communicate and understand what others mean. Luckily in my case two had Latin roots so learning some Latin
helped with both. In my case people sometimes believe I am slow until I open up my mouth.

I did not write credible/understandable English until I was 58 years old.

2 months 3 weeks ago #6750 by Deb Deb
Barb, you were always helpful and pushing to make life better for everyone you knew. You will soon be flying again and S2T is the starting point.

Time to create page: 1.347 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24