× General discussion

Asking for your help

3 days 17 hours ago #6355 by Robyn Lockhart
on the P2P page i was fully logged in echovida and frega but after i paid the P2P contirbution it told me i wasn't signed in

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 days 22 hours ago #6344 by Rhonda Bethune

Robyn Lockhart wrote: I did what I could for now Oniece
One thing though for the working behind the scenes team, i clicked on Real P2P and found her and paid easily enough but I didn't realise it had not signed me in automatically to the site so it may not reverberate through the numberville and stewville tables as its supposed to. Not worried for now as it small fry but surely this is not ideal long term? I'm not sure if I ought to report this as a bug?

Are we talking signed in to Frega Global or the sign in button on the P2P page?

3 days 22 hours ago #6343 by Whatsup
That a shame if you can't find work in the US. In nz there is so much work here doing all sorts of things, it about willing to find a job, to try anything. The lazy people in nz pretend they can't find a job. But I say all the best In the US.

4 days 52 minutes ago #6341 by onieceg
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who donated to Shelly and her family. If you have not donated, and possibly can, your help will be greatly appreciated. Her mom lives in a government subsidized housing and they got permission to stay with her through Monday night. Tuesday they will be back in their car. Her husband has an interview Monday, they are praying he gets the job. Thanks for all your help.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, PattiH

1 week 2 days ago #6061 by Paddy Delaney
WE will extract from Fundraz and establish a link yes to you

1 week 2 days ago #6057 by onieceg
Robyn: we ought to have a prompt on this thread here then i wonder if anyone who has contributed so far noticed they weren't logged in before they contributed. Perhaps Oniece you could add that to your original post.

Robyn, are you saying everyone should log into P2P before they make a donation? Ok, if you haven't made a donation yet,
please consider helping Shelly. Her family desperately needs help. Log in first, this will be a further test for the tech team to see if it is
working.

Also, Paddy, people that are donating that are not RS members, are these people being linked to us?

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 2 days ago #6040 by Robyn Lockhart
we ought to have a prompt on this thread here then i wonder if anyone who has contributed so far noticed they weren't logged in before they contributed. Perhaps Oniece you could add that to your original post.

1 week 3 days ago #5995 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Robyn, This has not been linked up as of yet so yes you would need to Login.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago #5953 by onieceg
Done I hope my small contribution helps
Anne Armstrong

Thank you Anne, yes, every donation helps. She almost has enough for one week.

Foundation Member

1 week 4 days ago #5903 by Kiwianne
Done I hope my small contribution helps
Anne Armstrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol USA Global Support

1 week 4 days ago #5900 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Robyn, We will follow this up.Appreciated

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #5899 by onieceg
[color=]Thanks Robyn, maybe you should report it. I am sure they would like to know.
And thanks for your help. I know Shelly really appreciates it.
[/color]

Foundation Member

1 week 4 days ago #5880 by Robyn Lockhart
I did what I could for now Oniece
One thing though for the working behind the scenes team, i clicked on Real P2P and found her and paid easily enough but I didn't realise it had not signed me in automatically to the site so it may not reverberate through the numberville and stewville tables as its supposed to. Not worried for now as it small fry but surely this is not ideal long term? I'm not sure if I ought to report this as a bug?

1 week 4 days ago #5872 by onieceg
Anita wrote: Thats just awful Oneice. The thought of someone sleeping in their car on a very cold night is heartbreaking. Thank Goodness the retirement Village stepped in to help.

They will only let family stay a few nights. Their time will be up today. I am praying we get enough to pay for them a week.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 4 days ago #5863 by Joseph India
Really heart breaking to read about Shelly. This is the exact thing we dont want people to go through. Shelly is in our prayers and I trust God to pull her out of this situations. Thanks Oniece for your compassionate post.

1 week 4 days ago #5851 by Anita:Technical Support
Thats just awful Oneice. The thought of someone sleeping in their car on a very cold night is heartbreaking. Thank Goodness the retirement Village stepped in to help.

1 week 5 days ago #5846 by Gill Poole

onieceg wrote: I have started a P2P for a fellow RS member. Shelly Hargis has been a member for 3 or 4 years, she was
a mentor back in the day. Her family has been hit hard in the past year with sickness and loss of job. I would like to ask
for your help for her. She does have her 10 numbers, but cannot afford to join the pledge. They slept in their van last night
in very cold weather. Her mom is in a retirement home and tonight they are letting them stay there. I am asking everyone that can to please contribute to her cause. No amount is too small.
Thank you.

I remember Shelly. I'm so sorry to hear that they have fallen on hard times. Sleeping in a van, sickness and unemployment are sad states to be in.

Keep your heads held high family... we'll rally around you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #5845 by onieceg
Yes, I remember that conversation too Annamarie. And we can surely do that after we
start earning. Right now she has a more pressing matter. Thanks

Foundation Member

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #5844 by Annamarie

onieceg wrote: have started a P2P for a fellow RS member. Shelly Hargis has been a member for 3 or 4 years, she was
a mentor back in the day. Her family has been hit hard in the past year with sickness and loss of job. I would like to ask
for your help for her. She does have her 10 numbers, but cannot afford to join the pledge. They slept in their van last night
in very cold weather. Her mom is in a retirement home and tonight they are letting them stay there. I am asking everyone that can to please contribute to her cause. No amount is too small.
Thank you.

Apologies Oniece, I was confused about your post , I thought it was asking for the 25 pounds for The Plan, hence mentioning the loan discussion. Just realised it is P2P which is for greater financial support. Hope Shelly and her family come through the tough times soon as alway a challenging place to be in.

1 week 5 days ago #5842 by onieceg
I have started a P2P for a fellow RS member. Shelly Hargis has been a member for 3 or 4 years, she was
Thank you.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Carol USA Global Support, Kevinrealstewbiz

Time to create page: 2.307 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30