× General discussion

The IBO potential is huge

1 week 1 day ago #6198 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you Dennis..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #6196 by Dennis
Thanks Anita, it was very informative. It really fits in how to market to anyone. Recommended reading for everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #6190 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Dennis Please see Paddys post on the Topic: Content-creator-how-to-promote-stream-gameplay-using-s2t-store. The advise he has given will be very useful to you.

1 week 1 day ago #6181 by Dennis
Steve all my content on IBO is in someway connected with branding. I can and have written articles touting one brand or another. What it took me a while to understand is the IBO social audience are not members of IBO. It is search engine traffic and traffic from social sharing. The funny thing is though most of my customers were members of IBO. Most fell in the category of the 2 percent who were earning. In my business personal relationships are very important. I generally work with companies for months to years. I am not sure how this is going to work now that I am going to be doing only consulting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

1 week 1 day ago #6148 by Steve Weller

Dennis wrote: Sending the link was a misunderstanding on my part.

It came from Carol's post, contact someone and have them asked to be added to the list. (I went back and re-read it)

It meant contact someone who is in the collective. I don't know anyone who is in the collective, whom was not already on the list.

As for IBO, I will continue to use it. Talking only to people I already know, like, and trust. If I build new relationships with like minded people I will share Frega with them after know, like, and trust has been established, and I know they aren't the kind of people who are going to share unwanted links.

Your are right Dennis there are like minded people in IBO ... just a matter talking to them and showing them the way we operate I suppose on a personal level .. and there are a few of us here connected to IBO ... once we are coded and bullet proof maybe we can all join forces like we are anyway and come up with a strategy for IBO :) ...

1 week 2 days ago #6145 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Paddy, That is so true.There is no danger of Spamming from sending the link because our system is not being used to send the link as you say the member either shares it on their Social media or as a link in their email, so the responsibility for spamming falls back on them not us.

1 week 2 days ago #6144 by Dennis
Sending the link was a misunderstanding on my part.

It came from Carol's post, contact someone and have them asked to be added to the list. (I went back and re-read it)

It meant contact someone who is in the collective. I don't know anyone who is in the collective, whom was not already on the list.

As for IBO, I will continue to use it. Talking only to people I already know, like, and trust. If I build new relationships with like minded people I will share Frega with them after know, like, and trust has been established, and I know they aren't the kind of people who are going to share unwanted links.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 2 days ago #6129 by VivianEisenecher
Steve, I totally agree about IBO. Our time can be wisely spent elsewhere rather than there.

1 week 2 days ago #6120 by Paddy Delaney
Good info thx Steve

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6119 by Steve Weller
I have been a member of IBO Toolbox since 2013 and I agree "Most who are coming in now on IBO have little value to us" .... mostly what gets advertised on there are internet short term money earners of which most turn into scams that rip anyone off who don't get in first ... believe me I have been there and done that .... so learn from my mistakes :) in saying that there is still the odd honest person there but few and far between .... We don't want our sites to be tarred with the same stigma and being thrashed around with Banner adds wasting your time and money!!
With IBO you need to spend most of your day on there posting and creating PRs (Press Releases) and creating banner adds which cost you money all for the people that are advertising schemes for the most part.... Time and money that you can be spending and do spend on our own ecosystem with our own forum... there is no point in pushing up the ranking of another ecosystem.
IBO is quite labour intensive and Buggy ... I have been trying to delete old promotions and PRs for days now to no avail ... and their help system is hopeless ... you never get an answer.
We are better off sharing our own links with our social media portals and growing under our own steam !! and may be once we are 100% coded and bullet proof we can do some more Traditional add campaigns.... as we see Trademe and others advertising on TV and Radio etc ... The people trust main stream media more... I used to try and promote RS on IBO back in the day to no avail.. people want a quick buck and will do anything to get it ... We are still at the stage where we don't want to push to hard with links etc until we say go ...not saying don't but you need to be prepared to explain to anyone you bring in now as to what stage we are at ... so close friends and individuals you know that will see the opportunity of getting in early and Buying up syndicate units to better their business portfolio and make an informed decision. Bare in mind that the S2T link does not link people to you if you share it at the moment ... you still need to use the EV add customers right at this point ... and do we want to turn our forum into a spam fest which could happen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole, Prosperitywithpurpose

1 week 2 days ago #6050 by Paddy Delaney
There is no danger of Spamming from our side as all that is sent is a link that someone will email to a friend of a shared product that they see advertised ...for example you may see a house to rent and while you are not in market you know a friend who could be interested so you copy and send an emailed link like you and everyone is currently doing from your email....if you start emailing lots of friends they may think you a spammer so only do it if genuine interest.

Re-friend who is an author ...all he does is set up URL and load 5 of his books and send a link to friends or leave it to affiliates to refer to their fiends - nothing ventured nothing gained ...he may well sell a book...We are not saying it is a substitute to what he is doing but rather another channel to market that could of value.

Remember when Henry Ford pushed the first car out the garage quite a few people got off their horses to watch it move 10 yards and stop because of mechanical fault (bug) ...some helped him push it in the garage, two people gave uneducated advice, one made sense actually and it solved his problem but most got back on their horses and said it would not amount to much ...I look out my window and I see no horses but lots of cars.

Re-friend ask him (as an author) has he read Henry Ford's history, has he read Malcolm Gladwell's Tipping Point? ... what does he stand to loose by trying or has he climbed back onto his horse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, onieceg

1 week 2 days ago #6028 by Anita:Technical Support
Hi Dennis, i would not recommend sending the link while we are currently still under development. It would be much better to present a working Application as i am sure you are aware. ..

We have not given the Go-Ahead for this as of yet.

RE: A problem I see with them though is they could degrade the value by sending unasked for links to everyone they can find.

In that case they will then be spamming and this against the Terms and Conditions of having a Frega Account.

As i recall Paddy was having the Terms and Conditions reviewed by our Legal Team in London, I will follow up with him to see where we are at with that and when the updated terms will be added to the site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

1 week 2 days ago #6027 by Dennis
I have been talking to friends on IBOtoolbox. The link to something2trade was sent to one. Some of the people I know there are authors with either ebooks or hardcover books for sale. The response I received was that from what he saw "my URL" it isn't suitable for his needs.

"There is no savings if his books can't be presented in a way that will invite buyers."

Being in the branding business most of my other contacts there have websites or some kind of online presence like a Forum, advertising site, or surfing site. For the last three types I have not yet formulated a way they will find value.

According to my writer friend the demographics on IBO are changing. "Most who are coming in now have little value."
Actually I believe these are the very people who could benefit from the Frega collective. A problem I see with them though is they could degrade the value by sending unasked for links to everyone they can find.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #5984 by Anita:Technical Support
Re:
Yes, we have place for MLM but not dependent on MLM...we are not a MLM company we are a technology company that provides access to a growing set of tools that have a wide range of ways they can be accessed and used to facilitate how people/businesses can trade what they are looking to trade - with the value proposition cost effective, efficient and easy to implement.

People are going to earn, this is not going to be dependent on how many people they can recruit. Much of it will be dependent on how well those using the services can make them work for them.

Exactly :)

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #5983 by Dennis
This is the most important thing I have seen lately. Had to go back to find it so it can be shared.

Yes, we have place for MLM but not dependent on MLM...we are not a MLM company we are a technology company that provides access to a growing set of tools that have a wide range of ways they can be accessed and used to facilitate how people/businesses can trade what they are looking to trade - with the value proposition cost effective, efficient and easy to implement.

People are going to earn, this is not going to be dependent on how many people they can recruit. Much of it will be dependent on how well those using the services can make them work for them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol USA Global Support, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 4 days ago #5855 by Anita:Technical Support
I was just thinking the same thing :)

1 week 5 days ago #5813 by Dennis
IBOtoolbox only has value if it is properly used. What I found is buying all the credits you can afford and using them to try to bring people to you is a waste of time and money. The only way credits should be used is to keep enough "ads" going to keep the star you get for advertising.

IBO's value is in meeting new people through in house emails. Every company owner who became a customer did only because we had built a personal relationship started through IBO in house emails.

On IBO to be effective you must create content showing you as a professional in your field.

Depending on how fast you can create content it is going to take about 10 hours a week to stay effective.

My ads for the most part were not ads at all. wheelingallover.weebly.com/uploads/7/7/2...342/1264793_orig.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, PattiH, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 5 days ago #5810 by PattiH

PattiH wrote:

Prosperitywithpurpose wrote: I never heard that meaning for IBO before. When I was doing MLM it referred to Independent Business Owner. You learn something new every day.

Hi Steve,

That is what I was under the impression it was - Independent Business Owner.

Another thing to understand is that you must buy credits to convert to impressions to run the ads.

Once you get on the site, go to credit center in the block top right corner. At the bottom of the credit center page you will find the cost for credits. Once purchased each credit can be converted to 5 impressions and impressions must available to run your ad or it will stop.

The cost depends on the type of ad you run (size of banner. etc) - it will automatically deduct. Another factor is how many times it comes up for people to see and if they click on it.

Hope this helps,

Patti

There are ways to amass free credits every week.

Join IBO - go on twice per day and get the free daily credits (50 X 2 = 100) per day or 700 per week

IBO Newsletter published each Sunday - copy credit code and redeem for 100 credits - 100 per week

Join Kris Karafotas Marketing (marketwithkris.com)- she gives 200 credits every Tuesday (sometimes 400) - 200 per week

Attend the Training (Wednesdays @ 8pm Eastern 400 credits - 400 per week.

You can also earn credits by submitting press releases (different amounts)

I just gave you ways to earn at least 1400 credits per week free - (that is 7000 impressions)

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #5809 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: What I find interesting about the site is that we have an audience of MLM's and the one observation I have is that is is the same people trying to sell to each other and making residential income from each other within an inwards focused eco-system. We present something very different and that is tools to market your MLM opportunity but you make money because you are trying to get the business going and not necessarily because you have succeeded in your business.

Another observation is with practically ALL MLM businesses you have to keep going to stay in business whereas with FC you don't have to be even successful and you can stop promoting at any time and still have increasing flows of money coming in that is predictable and recurring... you can sell/borrow against FC revenue flows but not MLM flows

True, there is a lot of potential there for us to show them the true meaning of an Independent Business Owner.

There is far more to IBO than just the initial dashboard - they have their own press release tool, Newsletter, Banner site, IBOtube (like youtube). Marketing site, Rebrantable Traffic, etc.

Partner S2T

1 week 5 days ago #5808 by Paddy Delaney
What I find interesting about the site is that we have an audience of MLM's and the one observation I have is that is is the same people trying to sell to each other and making residential income from each other within an inwards focused eco-system. We present something very different and that is tools to market your MLM opportunity but you make money because you are trying to get the business going and not necessarily because you have succeeded in your business.

Another observation is with practically ALL MLM businesses you have to keep going to stay in business whereas with FC you don't have to be even successful and you can stop promoting at any time and still have increasing flows of money coming in that is predictable and recurring... you can sell/borrow against FC revenue flows but not MLM flows

Time to create page: 2.311 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30