× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

1 week 6 days ago #5734 by Gill Poole

Dennis wrote: Paddy and coders

We the current members of the collective know the vision and mission of Frega and each of the sub brands. My question is will a person coming to each website be able to find those statements? They should be part of every website. Having them where they can be found is good branding. Each should in some way explain why we exist as a collective, and why it is in a visitors best interest to become part of it.

Thanks Dennis, I'll take you up on that... I've set up a wordpress site, a Youtube channel and a Facebook page. I'm also creating a brand name/logo. I have all these under construction and would appreciate your input. I need to get it to a point where I'm ready to present the first viewing... just so busy with work, and having floors sanded and poly'ed

I'll give you my contact details later: I'm on skype and Zoom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 6 days ago #5732 by Dennis
On the 1000 member post I saw Paddy was wanting each of us to bring in four people.

The average marketer can pull in 2.5 people. This means each active person in the collective is going to have to be better than average, and teach those we bring in to be better than average as well.

How many are up to this task?

1 week 6 days ago #5724 by Dennis
Paddy and coders,

An about products tab is not a mission or vision statement. Give me 48 hours and I will show some examples. Annamarie if your are about anywhere do a search and add the results to this thread. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie

1 week 6 days ago #5723 by Dennis
Carol, send me a link to what you have set up to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I will look it over and give my suggestions.

Anyone who doesn't want their link in the forum can do what I ask of Carol.

For those who don't know, I tutored college students in business ethics and business law for two years. In those years I had to prove I lived up to the highest ethical standards.

The privacy policy for my domain email is as follows.

Your email address will only be used to reply to your request. If a government entity asks for the content of the email it has to be sent to them. In my seven years of business this has never happened. No email address will be compiled, sold, or otherwise used by the Lisech brands other than to fulfill your request.

People who become clients will have their email address retained, only for what is necessary to help fulfill the contract.

Those who prefer to work by phone will find the phone numbers in the footer of a reply email.

The privacy policy for the phone is as follows.

Your phone number will only be used to give you the help you request. No government agency can force me to repeat any part of a conversation I have on the phone. No phone number will be compiled, sold, or used in any way by the Lisech brands other than to give the help you request. The local police years ago (2011) tried to get me to talk about phone conversations, they have no legal ground so were told NO. They haven't been back since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 6 days ago #5717 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you, Dennis, really appreciated

1 week 6 days ago #5716 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Dennis

Yes there will be an About/Products tab on each URL for each application and FAQ that gives prices etc

Regards

Paddy

1 week 6 days ago #5712 by Carol USA Global Support
Dennis, I read everything on the Forum but do not always make a comment. We are ready for take off and there are some members still waiting for the "Big Businesses" to join and then they will do something. You should receive a lot of request. Pattie, Oniece and I are already planning to work together on FB and would welcome your input. Pattie had someone create her a awesome background picture, all members will be able to post on it, if someone clicks on their clink they will be connected to them.

Foundation Member

1 week 6 days ago #5709 by Dennis
I am interested in how many people are following this thread. So this is my request. If you are following please share your most effective social media.

By now everyone realizes we are in this together. Paddy, as well as everyone else wants the number of members to increase. As I understand it there are less than 100 members currently.

Every current member who requests it, can have an hour of my time (without charge) to help increase the drawing power on their social media of choice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 6 days ago #5708 by Dennis
Paddy and coders

We the current members of the collective know the vision and mission of Frega and each of the sub brands. My question is will a person coming to each website be able to find those statements? They should be part of every website. Having them where they can be found is good branding. Each should in some way explain why we exist as a collective, and why it is in a visitors best interest to become part of it.

2 weeks 4 hours ago #5671 by Paddy Delaney
So, not wanting to labour the point too much ......we have built a set of Integrated Applications that are designed to work with each other and be applied to solve any number of trading scenario's

School play example

Set up URL for play
Add PayPal as a payment option
Load the 10 ticket types with number of each type
Share link to parents
Ask that they register to buy on site
And then logged in share the link again
Tickets issued with unique voucher number
Redeem at door
Have database of who attended play
Sell photos of play online

Simpl w ha used Applications (S2T/S2T Store/Echovida vouchers/ EChovida CRM)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Robyn Lockhart

2 weeks 5 hours ago #5670 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, I agree this will entrench Frega account holders into the eco-system but before this (or as soon after they have registered) the question will be asked why and then how should I use th Apps

The Why is because we are all traders and we have a system that facilitates an easier and more cost-effective way to trade the product/service (previously loved items) the How is by looking up on the gallery the example of the business that best compares what I do and follows the suggestion

Each suggestion is an application of the Applications ...we may have 6 Applications but 1000 ways we apply them ...

When we add another 6 Applications the way we apply goes to 100 000

2 weeks 6 hours ago #5668 by Dennis
Patti H you hit on a great point. Just like social media, choose the app which suits you best. Lets just hope everyone doesn't choose the same one.

Paddy, what is it really going to come down to is people are going to want to hear from the person helped, just exactly how were they helped.

This is the whole concept with testimonials.

Every brand is a story. My story here may not be the best in everyone's eyes. I was slow to get on board. At first I couldn't understand even some of the simpler things without help. In about two months with no further help I learned how to navigate what now exists and have built an excellent Frega rating. As well, I own a few units, at least one in every category and am earning a little though my positioned numbers.

It is sharing the stories of those who are part of the collective which is what people are going to see as having the most value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, PattiH, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

2 weeks 8 hours ago #5662 by Paddy Delaney
Our approach is to build a Library of Solutions (examples/ case studies) how a product/service/opportunity (previously loved goods as well) can best be traded - 100 and then 1000 examples will use a number of the tools/ channels to market and new ones as and when released and in the process become second nature and the way an increasing number of people/traders chose to engage, interact, share, transact etc

2 weeks 11 hours ago #5654 by PattiH

Dennis wrote: One thing everyone needs to remember is Frega, Ecovida, Something2trade, RealP2P, and the Plan are all sub brands and can stand on their own.
The people who join will have a need or want for one of the sub brands and that should be the marketing method.

This is why one to one marketing is going to work best.

What videos, advertising, and collective marketing is aimed at is Brand Recognition. This means someone sees something and knows it is either Frega or one of the sub brands.

Marketing should be simple, and show the value of Frega, or one of the sub brands. It should be consistent.

True! I have chosen mine and will market that one - the rest will fall into place.

Partner S2T

2 weeks 12 hours ago #5651 by Dennis
One thing everyone needs to remember is Frega, Ecovida, Something2trade, RealP2P, and the Plan are all sub brands and can stand on their own.
The people who join will have a need or want for one of the sub brands and that should be the marketing method.

This is why one to one marketing is going to work best.

What videos, advertising, and collective marketing is aimed at is Brand Recognition. This means someone sees something and knows it is either Frega or one of the sub brands.

Marketing should be simple, and show the value of Frega, or one of the sub brands. It should be consistent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 weeks 18 hours ago #5636 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, and through looking at the Frega Collective gallery of suggestions of how to trade anything the audience will grow and everything else takes off

2 weeks 20 hours ago #5624 by Dennis
Thanks Annamarie, I am flattered.

Frega is a collective. Everyone who is a member is because they know, like, and trust someone who was already either here or on RealStew. In an email I just finished sending one of the points I made is I am surprised at how many people I have known since 2011 and 2012 are part of the collective.

So what is the best way to market Frega?

The same way RealStew was marketed. Word of mouth. Each member has to figure out which social media suits them best and go make new friends. Talk to these new friends one to one. This can be on the phone, in emails, even chats. Find out their needs, then explain how one of the Frega apps is going to fill that need. Annamarie, this is my trade secret. Because everyone coming in is going to need someone to show them the ropes, know, like, and trust is going to be a big factor.

Most people have something they no longer need. This in all honesty is the best way to approach marketing at this point. It appears Something2trade is felt at this point to be the most important of the apps to get up and running and I agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor, onieceg, PattiH, Rhonda Bethune

2 weeks 21 hours ago #5621 by Annamarie
Dennis, your paragraph on trade secrets, isnt it true that with the digital expansion it is very rare to keep trade secrets, and being members of a collective, our collaborative sharing of expertise and knowledge creates a global WIN/WIN. In reality, we are evolving so fast what worked yesterday effectively dilutes (ages) with the passing of each day.

Here is my understanding , mainly friends tried and proven methods of marketing. Yes I agree, branding is marketing and their are lots of variable when selling online advertising. We have traditional Economy ie tangible products versus Digital Economy ie non tangible products fintech

Anyone can have a website or be an affiliate, this does not mean people will find you. First page ranking has become more challenging and expensive.

Current social platforms ie facebook , linked in, pinterest etc can provide a streamline solution to suit budgets and as you pointed out their are pros & cons

Marketing online successfully is having the tools to effectively brand your
- online campaign,
- website ie use capture leads to catch peoples attention ie free ebook, free trial
- list build ie with that market of people that identify with you (so true Dennis)
- provide value - I have seen sites use blog, videos to create a connection with people. The cheeses scone video will be great here.
- products & promotions - use of simple & easy to use apps, great pics and short professional videos.

It would be great to prepare our members wth good marketing tools that they can use alongside our main Frega site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 weeks 22 hours ago - 1 week 5 days ago #5620 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: Marketing is part of Branding.

I really don't want to go into trade secrets here. What I will say is Facebook can be used effectively, without cost. One I will give away is by joining local groups where products are allowed. Something to trade links would be for the most part welcome in this type of group.

What I did was search my local area. There were seven groups I found. Of them three would allow links for items for sale. Just make sure you won't be kicked out of the group for posting too many links, because if you too often some will boot you.

I would also use one of the pictures you use on the S2T site. This is because most people won't click through unless they see a picture showing something for which they are looking.

Another is don't post biz opps on your timeline. This just turns your friends off. This I learned by trial and error.

Believe me this is just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012 I created a system to bring business minded people to my Facebook timeline. From this most of my buyers found me.

Linkedin's power is in groups as well. Posting on the wall there never gained me anything. In groups on the other hand I was able to target people who could use my services.

One of the other areas people might consider is picking up the phone. Just say Hi, ask a few questions to fill out FORM then let the other person do the talking. I have yet to have a conversation where I didn't learn a need of the person to whom I was speaking. Never try to sell on the phone. It only works 1 time in about 100. You can find buyers though by explaining, once the person is ready to hear, what Frega is doing for you. This works for my business on average 6 out of 10 times.

Email is another good way to market. Unless you are emailing people who know, like, and trust you though you had better use a double opt in, and make sure those receiving emails can opt out. In layman's terms an auto response system.

FREGA TOOLS

Dennis wrote: I thought I saw somewhere a time frame for the changes. Does this mean things are going to come together faster than most of us were thinking?

Right now the Christmas shopping season although not officially started already has. Big box stores already have their "Christmas" sales going. Is there any chance we will have something ready by Black Friday?

On a side note. At this point what we really need to use when explaining Frega tools, is Frega Collective tools. Later this can be dropped to Frega tools. One of the most important lessons in branding is get things started, then simplify. Frega Collective tools will be the starter, then simplify to Frega tools.

THE FREGA COLLECTIVE

Dennis wrote: If you had read the post you would have seen the word Collection wasn't there. Collective was. You are seeing the Frega group of tools as the selling point. In reality the collective is the best selling point.

I also believe collective is a NOUN, and will give people a feeling of belonging to something bigger than themselves. Being part of something bigger than a single person is a basic human need. The preceding statements are why people are going to buy in.

As well, everyone who is here is because they chose to communicate through this portal. Mostly because they knew someone who was a member of the collective . Your dream and well as others who are part of the collective is to have a portal where people can reach others with the same goals. Friends inviting friends.

Most of the people who joined RealStew did because they knew and trusted someone who was already a member. I agree there will be people who join Frega just for what they can gain financially. In the end though they will become part of the collective (family) as well.

Dennis, you have so much useful informatin on branding, couldn't resist bringing a few of your comments onto one thread dedicated to you and also because I sure I am not the only one getting lost trying to find a good point you had made earlier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH

Time to create page: 2.245 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25