× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

1 week 4 days ago #5885 by Dennis
Another tip for those doing Videos. Host sales type videos on IBOtube. They won't be taken down as overly promotional.

For those deciding to use this method, just type IBOtube and add the . com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #5884 by Dennis
Thank You Annemarie. The article explains well the Mission, Vision, and goal statements.

For those designing websites these are important.

Something else of importance.

This goes into marketing from a web page.

It is important to understand people read across the top and down the right on the internet. This has been tested and proven by people who are earning millions a year from the internet. I learned this in 2010 from Ryan Diess. Some of my clients (Those with regular websites) are using this effectively as of today. They say it hasn't changed.

You want, what you want the reader to do on the right below or beside a (picture of something related to your company, included but not limited to a picture of the website owner or to something people visiting your website can relate) to your brand.

It is no different on Social Media sales pages. Your (buy or opt in) buttons should always be on the right close to the top.

1 week 4 days ago #5866 by Paddy Delaney
Annamarie, so cool thank you ....wow

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #5840 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: Paddy and coders,

An about products tab is not a mission or vision statement. Give me 48 hours and I will show some examples. Annamarie if your are about anywhere do a search and add the results to this thread. Thanks

Hi Dennis, unable to find info on product tabs as a mission statement however their were some useful sites that explain mission statements and customising tabs in facebook and wordpress ( Some skill is needed to implement these tabs)
Wordpress is an affordable and open source software used by an amazing global community; I have enclosed a link for members as well.
Click here for difference between core values and mission vision
Click here to optimize facebook custom tabs
Click here to custom wordpress product tab

Click here for beautiful wordpress websites

Enclosed is an impromptu zoom video showing some of our frega virtual back drops. I am happy to show members how to set up their virtual backdrops, it takes 3 to 5 minutes and its another useful free tool when connecting with others. Send me an invite from your zoom to mine This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Il send chat back once received.If using tablet click on video twice
I have not edited video as I want members to feel comfortable with using Zoom and to see that you do not need to be a movie star lol. Looking forward to cheesescone:)
I was also thinking Dennis & Carol maybe we can run a combined zoom session together for members showing them some basics - if their is a need

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 week 5 days ago #5839 by Dennis
Wayne, I apologize. I have seen your posts and agree you are a motivator. Each person in the collective brings their gift or area of expertise to the table. Keep doing what you are and don't worry about bringing new people in. Oh and thanks for all you do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela

1 week 5 days ago #5828 by Angela
hi Denis i am part of this collective but i am computer illiterate and dont do social media i dont even have a mobile phone ,i read all posts and put my views as i see it .I will bring not many new members to this collective because thats not who i am ,but i will help motivate those that do join us ,i will invest in things that help the flywheel and me .but i am an important part of the collective (sold on collective as a name now ) and are part of this journey .[/quote]

A good viewpoint Wayne, We need motivators as well as those that have technical or financial inputs, each are equally important, and being a good motivator is a talent that not all have, it's all part of the whole. All we can do is our best with what we have. Life would be dull if it was all head stuff and no fun and heart. You keep us all going and you have a huge heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

1 week 5 days ago #5819 by Dennis
Wayne, unless you live in the middle of nowhere you will have opportunities to share the collective. Even if you do live far from people, you have to go into a town somewhere to buy supplies.

Right now people are looking at only online as a way to share. One of my local friends finds buyers for online properties and the only thing he can do online is join programs and write emails. The way he uses emails is to make appointments to come to people's homes.

I see in a year or two being able say to someone thinking of having a garage sale, "If you want better results put it on something2trade" even for local areas.

The point is, you don't have to be a salesperson. Just share what you are doing with people who are willing to listen. This is online or off.

Remember, WORD OF MOUTH advertising is always the best. This is whether it is being done online or at the local supermarket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Clive Taylor, Carol USA Global Support

1 week 5 days ago #5793 by Paddy Delaney
You do not have to be a techno user to be a Frega Member you are because you do have conversations with people, share ideas etc like we are now

1 week 5 days ago #5792 by Paddy Delaney
We and third-party developers will release new Apps, that integrate into existing Apps, that increase the permutations of how FC is used to solve trading challenges ...every new App increases the value of the existing Apps and builds the depth and width of the revenue source and compounding the value of all Frega Accounts ... It will no longer be a case of Frega being a matter of choice it will be a matter of circumstances that we cannot ignore when we want to have a conversation (engage, share, engage, transact) with anyone or any business

1 week 5 days ago #5791 by Paddy Delaney
You have hit the nail on the head with these words Dennis

"....With The Frega Collective not a single person will have this kind of problem. Simply bringing people to the platform who have a need for one of the apps will be all it takes. I have every reason to believe the current members will have no problem beating the worldwide average of 2.5 people.

For the members of the collective, I say don't get all caught up in fancy advertising to bring new people in. Simply use the app or apps you choose. Get them out for people to see. The rest should pretty much take care of itself..."

ONce the people in the IBO network get the first whiff of what FC is all about it will be a tsunami

There are some very clever movers and shakers in the IBO world that will pick up on FC and will see how seamless, with limited friction and easy traction people start earning money and more importantly they earn a binary value on this money (derived value) ... and it then takes off

Every code update, initially weekly, then daily then hourly and with sign-ups and take-ups taking place globally while we are sleeping and rolling around the world we will find the dynamics of what we are doing change with 1000 Pledgees a week then day and then hour

1 week 5 days ago #5781 by wayne kemp

Dennis wrote: On the 1000 member post I saw Paddy was wanting each of us to bring in four people.

The average marketer can pull in 2.5 people. This means each active person in the collective is going to have to be better than average, and teach those we bring in to be better than average as well.

How many are up to this task?

hi Denis i am part of this collective but i am computer illiterate and dont do social media i dont even have a mobile phone ,i read all posts and put my views as i see it .I will bring not many new members to this collective because thats not who i am ,but i will help motivate those that do join us ,i will invest in things that help the flywheel and me .but i am an important part of the collective (sold on collective as a name now ) and are part of this journey .

1 week 6 days ago #5774 by Dennis
Carol, I am talking to my contacts in IBO through inhouse emails. I plan to offer branding help using the something2trade platform. In my case I know I have always has my best results working one to one. It is my guess that people don't realize what all is involved in branding.

They say it only takes the right nine people to create millions for the leader, then for each of those nine in turn. This is why I have always used the one to one approach. In all my years online what I find is people want to earn a residual income. Most, those who are in multi level marketing, have to have a product to sell plus recruit. Most have a monthly bill to pay because they have to buy product. Some people I have talked to have no choice, they have to recruit 3 new people a month. Most, as you most likely know don't make it and drop out.

With The Frega Collective not a single person will have this kind of problem. Simply bringing people to the platform who have a need for one of the apps will be all it takes. I have every reason to believe the current members will have no problem beating the worldwide average of 2.5 people.

For the members of the collective, I say don't get all caught up in fancy advertising to bring new people in. Simply use the app or apps you choose. Get them out for people to see. The rest should pretty much take care of itself.

Truth is.....Each of the members of the collective is a business in their own right. Brand yourself using the Frega collective tools. People gravitate to people who are motivated and walking their own path.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 6 days ago #5773 by Gill Poole

Dennis wrote: Is anyone in the collective using any social media other than Pinterest, twitter, or Facebook?

No not here... too scattered... best to get good at one or two tools.

1 week 6 days ago #5772 by Gill Poole

Dennis wrote: Gill my offer will be put up again. It is as follows. Without charge the only thing I will help with is social media.

Every current member who requests it, can have an hour of my time (without charge) to help increase the drawing power on their social media of choice.

Thanks Dennis, I'll leave it...I'm all good thank you...

1 week 6 days ago #5760 by Carol USA Global Support
What about IBO? I have used that a lot in the past.

Foundation Member

1 week 6 days ago #5759 by Dennis
Is anyone in the collective using any social media other than Pinterest, twitter, or Facebook?

1 week 6 days ago #5758 by Carol USA Global Support
You will not need to do 3 separate hours, the three of of can be available for you at one time.

Foundation Member

1 week 6 days ago #5756 by Dennis
Patti said, Hi Dennis, I sent you an email. It has been received and I will be looking your page over shortly. Since there are three of you, I will have to decide if I will give three hours.

1 week 6 days ago #5753 by Dennis
Gill my offer will be put up again. It is as follows. Without charge the only thing I will help with is social media.

Every current member who requests it, can have an hour of my time (without charge) to help increase the drawing power on their social media of choice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

1 week 6 days ago #5739 by PattiH

Dennis wrote: Carol, send me a link to what you have set up to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . I will look it over and give my suggestions.

Anyone who doesn't want their link in the forum can do what I ask of Carol.

For those who don't know, I tutored college students in business ethics and business law for two years. In those years I had to prove I lived up to the highest ethical standards.

The privacy policy for my domain email is as follows.

Your email address will only be used to reply to your request. If a government entity asks for the content of the email it has to be sent to them. In my seven years of business this has never happened. No email address will be compiled, sold, or otherwise used by the Lisech brands other than to fulfill your request.

People who become clients will have their email address retained, only for what is necessary to help fulfill the contract.

Those who prefer to work by phone will find the phone numbers in the footer of a reply email.

The privacy policy for the phone is as follows.

Your phone number will only be used to give you the help you request. No government agency can force me to repeat any part of a conversation I have on the phone. No phone number will be compiled, sold, or used in any way by the Lisech brands other than to give the help you request. The local police years ago (2011) tried to get me to talk about phone conversations, they have no legal ground so were told NO. They haven't been back since.

Hi Dennis, I sent you an email

Partner S2T

Time to create page: 2.360 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18