× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

1 month 2 weeks ago #8128 by Dennis

Anita:Technical Support wrote: This is very generous Dennis :)

Too tired this morning to put the freebie up. I will get to it later today. When you work worldwide sometimes the
middle of your night it daytime for others. I have been working with someone in India and wanted him fresh.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #8119 by Anita:Technical Support
This is very generous Dennis :)

1 month 2 weeks ago #8108 by Dennis
I agree with you Martin. The right wording makes a difference.

1 month 2 weeks ago #8096 by Martin Hill
When the time is right on our platform, I want to start sharing something2trade to my many buy and sell group's. Just need the right wording when sharing a product with a picture. Marketing wording is very important to catch the audience attention.

1 month 2 weeks ago #8094 by Dennis
For people and companies interested, as an eMarketing company I can and plan to start marketing
for the people of Something2trade to search engines through content creation.

This will be done for people and companies without charge.

It will be added to my Something2trade store as a freebie.

1 month 3 weeks ago #7922 by Dennis
It has been a while Barbarella. It took me a month to realize the value. When I went back I found I couldn't get into the first profile I had created.

My first article was posted when I rejoined in April of 2011.

To date all my business has come from either IBO members or people referred to me by people who are part of IBO.

Know, like, and trust as people are learning is what it takes to find buyers.

The majority had brick and mortar or service businesses. I did consult for the founder of IBO, and many other people
who were consultants in other fields. One company owner didn't listen to me for three years. Today he makes his
entire living from online sources. This is because in the end he did listen.

For consultations people come to me when their conversion rate is either non existent or very low. In every case
there is something they are not seeing . Sometimes it is just a simple problem other times they have to change
about everything.

In all my time consulting there were only two companies I couldn't help. One learned enough that he has used
it effectively for a new business venture. The other left business completely. She didn't have what it took, and that
I can't fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Barbarella, wimal

1 month 3 weeks ago #7915 by Barbarella

Dennis wrote: Identity, your online identity helps define you as a business (brand) of merit.

Branding says " a consistent identity throughout everything you do should be part of your plan."

Everything I have posted in the past 5 years relates in some way to branding.

Identity, image, content, SEO, marketing, and IT are all within the brand parameters.

This article relates strictly to company identity.

http://www.ibosocial.com/wheelinallover/pressrelease.aspx?prid=579454

579454?

How long have you been member of IBO?

2 months 1 day ago #7712 by Dennis
This is the most current information on Search engine optimization for websites
for those who have them.

It took all my free time today to put this together. I had to sort through several
emails from friends who keep me updated then verify what they told me was
true.

Search engine optimization tips for website owners
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Gill Poole, Kiwianne, Barbarella, wimal

2 months 3 days ago #7663 by Dennis
Great minds think alike.

People need to understand Something2trade is part of a social media.

Your graphics are going to make a difference.

https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-to/2326957/5-social-media-profile-optimization-tips-for-brands
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, PattiH

2 months 4 days ago #7619 by Dennis
Businesses on Something2trade need to separate themselves from the crowd.

Is your product visible enough in the store?

I recommend creating a visually distinct presence on Something2Trade:
This will distinguish your Store from the other sellers who sell your types of goods.
Create a Store that supports what you sell or highlights your strengths:
Use color, imagery and logos that remind buyers about what you sell.
Reinforce your branding in all customer contacts: Create an association
in your buyers' minds between you and your branding. For example, use
the same colors, logos and imagery in your advertising, emails, and listings.
Use the tools in your something2trade.com Store to build your brand:
• Use a Logo
• A Background theme
• Choose company (brand) specific colors and font style

I have already been discussing with a few of the collective what is going to
work best for backgrounds. As most know by now the front slides over the
background.

Recently I have been asked to start creating graphics again. Since I have a
college trained brand graphic creator who just joined the staff Lisech will
be adding graphic creation as a service.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annamarie, Prosperitywithpurpose

2 months 5 days ago #7613 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: Identity, your online identity helps define you as a business (brand) of merit.

Branding says " a consistent identity throughout everything you do should be part of your plan."

Identity, image, content, SEO, marketing, and IT are all within the brand parameters.

Thankyou Denis enjoy your threads and the support you provide members. Its great to see your active followers, and articles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis

2 months 5 days ago #7603 by Dennis
Identity, your online identity helps define you as a business (brand) of merit.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #7372 by Dennis
Barbara when groups get too big, things get lost fast. Groups between 200 and 500 are better. Remember with the collective we really have something no one else is doing like we are. The value is high enough people will be willing to sign up. They have to see it though. In large groups the posts sometimes move down by the second. The only ones who are going to see it is the next one posting.

In every group the value is in the contacts you make. Know, like, and trust are often the deciding factor. If you are going to use Facebook as an advertising platform you have to be consistent. This means you have to be in the same group at the same time daily. It is important to make sure the ads are there daily this means 7 days a week.

Advertising and marketing are different. When you are marketing a brand, consistency is still important however it does't have to be done daily. Doing it at the same time and consistently the same days of the week though is important.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Barbarella, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb

2 months 1 week ago #7357 by Barbarella
I have around 50 groups there on FB with 1-6 thousand members 10 would be very good for you to promote anything you wish :-)

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #7305 by Carol USA Global Support
The more you know, the better you will brand yourself as an expert on the collective.

QUIZ

This week we have decided to have a quiz relating to everything we have been doing and evertything that we have spoken about over the past 4 weeks. There will be a small prize that is yet to be decided, but regardless of the prize by taking the quiz you will learn what you don't know that you need to know.

Please submit your answers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will announce the winner on next weeks call.

What does Frega Stand for? [size=][color=]Freedom, global abundance[/color][/size]

What is a Frega relationship ? Having your Frega account activated

How do you Activate your Frega Account? register your email address

How do you transfer $ from one Account to the other ? Go to your Frega account, statement, then click transfer funds and fill in relevant fields

What is the conversion fee on all Foreign exchange transfers ?

What do we benchmark our Foreign exchange rates against ?

What is the Frega Collective ?

What Applications make up the Frega Collective ? All of them that are active

How can the Frega Collective be used ?

What are the benefits of using the Frega Collective?

What is the RealsStew Purchase Numbers Application ? It is a funding application.

How will we be using the proceeds of the sale of the RealStew purchase numbers units to advance the platform ? It is used to fund people who would never be able to fund themselves.

What is the 1st thing you need to do As a Seller when setting up your Store Profile on Something2trade ? And why is this important ?

What are the compulsory fields that need to be filled in when loading a product ? Every field that has a red* must be filled

What size will the product images be resized to when loading a product ? 436px X 326px.

Why is it important to list key Words when loading your product and what does this relate to ? Keywords relate to internal search.

If you are giving a product away for free what numeric value do you need to enter into the price field ? 0

When giving a product away for free at what stage do we ask for the donation ? In a pop up once the transaction is complete.

Is there an obligation to make a donation? Absolutely not.

Rather than make a donation what else can the recipient do? They can choose to do nothing or start a store and give things away themselves.

You have/have not purchased any of the products and services promoted on this directory and want to refer an item to your friends. How would you do this? Either through the social media icons or by taking the link at the bottom and emailing it to friends.

What are the benefits of sharing another stores product link out to your contacts ? Only if you are logged in, the link you take contains something which links to you.

What happens when you save your product in the Library ? It sits there until you make it live.

What do you have to do to move your products from the Product library into your Store ? Make liveNow reads "Setup listing"

What is the Six Sigma Methodology ?

We have set some organisational Goals . What are the 2 goals we have set for 2018 and how do we plan to achieve them ?

Why is it important for us to show our stakeholders the Key performance indexes ? Transparency

What does KYC mean ? Know your customer or client

What does GDPR stand for ? General Data Protection Regulation

What does PSD2 Stand for ? Payment services Directive revised.

Here is one we have not talked about yet. Who can tell us what CHAPS stands for and how this will relate to our platform ?

What happens to your NumberVille tables when you subscribe to the Plan ? They go from 10 to 20.

How do you report an issue that you have with your site ? Through the contact us tab on the website you are on.

Who are the members of the Global Support Team ? Carol Bettis, Charmaine, Emily, Anita, Patricia, Annamarie, Oniece, Dave, Deb., Simon, Steve, Viviane, Koffi, Joseph, Madi, Cara, Barbara, Robyn,

That's it for the Quiz and the Update for this week.

We are looking forward to seeing everyones Quiz answers.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella

2 months 1 week ago #7296 by Bruce
The more you know, the better you will brand yourself as an expert on the collective.

QUIZ

This week we have decided to have a quiz relating to everything we have been doing and evertything that we have spoken about over the past 4 weeks. There will be a small prize that is yet to be decided, but regardless of the prize by taking the quiz you will learn what you don't know that you need to know.

Please submit your answers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will announce the winner on next weeks call.

What does Frega Stand for? [size=][color=]Freedom, global abundance[/color][/size]

What is a Frega relationship ? Having your Frega account activated

How do you Activate your Frega Account? register your email address

How do you transfer $ from one Account to the other ? Go to your Frega account, statement, then click transfer funds and fill in relevant fields

What Applications make up the Frega Collective ? All of them that are active

What is the RealsStew Purchase Numbers Application ? It is a funding application.

How will we be using the proceeds of the sale of the RealStew purchase numbers units to advance the platform ? It is used to fund people who would never be able to fund themselves.

What is the 1st thing you need to do As a Seller when setting up your Store Profile on Something2trade ? And why is this important ?

What are the compulsory fields that need to be filled in when loading a product ? Every field that has a red* must be filled

What size will the product images be resized to when loading a product ? 436px X 326px.

Why is it important to list key Words when loading your product and what does this relate to ? Keywords relate to internal search.

If you are giving a product away for free what numeric value do you need to enter into the price field ? 0

When giving a product away for free at what stage do we ask for the donation ? In a pop up once the transaction is complete.

Rather than make a donation what else can the recipient do? They can choose to do nothing or start a store and give things away themselves.

You have/have not purchased any of the products and services promoted on this directory and want to refer an item to your friends. How would you do this? Either through the social media icons or by taking the link at the bottom and emailing it to friends.

What are the benefits of sharing another stores product link out to your contacts ? Only if you are logged in, the link you take contains something which links to you.

What happens when you save your product in the Library ? It sits there until you make it live.

What do you have to do to move your products from the Product library into your Store ? Make live

We have set some organisational Goals . What are the 2 goals we have set for 2018 and how do we plan to achieve them ?

Why is it important for us to show our stakeholders the Key performance indexes ? Transparency

Here is one we have not talked about yet. Who can tell us what CHAPS stands for and how this will relate to our platform ?

What happens to your NumberVille tables when you subscribe to the Plan ? They go from 10 to 20.

How do you report an issue that you have with your site ? Through the contact us tab on the website you are on.

Who are the members of the Global Support Team ? Carol Bettis

Thanks Everyone

Regards

2 months 1 week ago #7294 by Dennis

QUIZ

What does Frega Stand for?

What is a Frega relationship ?

How do you Activate your Frega Account?

How do you transfer $ from one Account to the other ?

What Applications make up the Frega Collective ?

What do you have to do to move your products from the Product library into your Store ? Make live

Who are the members of the Global Support Team ? Carol Bettis

Thanks Everyone

Regards

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #7034 by Gill Poole

Dennis wrote: Just a heads up. If an item is being given away please hit the button which says FREE. We have a lot of zeros with for sale showing when people are looking.

what you mean Dennis?...even yours has 0.00 in it (the frega ad) On the 'show gallery' they are all looking 'FREE'
It was a sticky link... wouldn't stay free even if you clicked in the product management... sorted now

Pleased to see rotation taking place Tech Team

2 months 2 weeks ago #7026 by Dennis
Just a heads up. If an item is being given away please hit the button which says FREE. We have a lot of zeros with for sale showing when people are looking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Clive Taylor

2 months 2 weeks ago #6989 by Anita:Technical Support
Thanks Dennis. You are a Gem :)

Time to create page: 4.760 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

February 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3