× General discussion

BRANDING - Marketing FREGA, the Expert's Way

2 days 1 hour ago #6407 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You Dennis. Yes the whole point of the exersize was to help people realise what they diddn't know and you are so correct The more everyone knows, the better they will be equipped to brand themselves as an expert on the collective.

Knowledge builds confidence and breeds success.

Appreciate your imput :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 days 1 hour ago #6406 by Dennis
The more you know, the better you will brand yourself as an expert on the collective.

QUIZ

This week we have decided to have a quiz relating to everything we have been doing and evertything that we have spoken about over the past 4 weeks. There will be a small prize that is yet to be decided, but regardless of the prize by taking the quiz you will learn what you don't know that you need to know.

Please submit your answers to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will announce the winner on next weeks call.

What does Frega Stand for?

What is a Frega relationship ?

How do you Activate your Frega Account?

How do you transfer $ from one Account to the other ?

What is the conversion fee on all Foreign exchange transfers ?

What do we benchmark our Foreign exchange rates against ?

What is the Frega Collective ?

What Applications make up the Frega Collective ?

How can the Frega Collective be used ?

What are the benefits of using the Frega Collective?

What is the RealsStew Purchase Numbers Application ?

How will we be using the proceeds of the sale of the RealStew purchase numbers units to advance the platform ?

What is the 1st thing you need to do As a Seller when setting up your Store Profile on Something2trade ? And why is this important ?

What are the compulsory fields that need to be filled in when loading a product ?

What size will the product images be resized to when loading a product ?

Why is it important to list key Words when loading your product and what does this relate to ?

If you are giving a product away for free what numeric value do you need to enter into the price field ?

When giving a product away for free at what stage do we ask for the donation ?

Is there an obligation to make a donation?

Rather than make a donation what else can the recipient do?

You have/have not purchased any of the products and services promoted on this directory and want to refer an item to your friends. How would you do this?

What are the benefits of sharing another stores product link out to your contacts ?

What happens when you save your product in the Library ?

What do you have to do to move your products from the Product library into your Store ?

What is the Six Sigma Methodology ?

We have set some organisational Goals . What are the 2 goals we have set for 2018 and how do we plan to achieve them ?

Why is it important for us to show our stakeholders the Key performance indexes ?

What does KYC mean ?

What does GDPR stand for ?

What does PSD2 Stand for ?

Here is one we have not talked about yet. Who can tell us what CHAPS stands for and how this will relate to our platform ?

What happens to your NumberVille tables when you subscribe to the Plan ?

How do you report an issue that you have with your site ?

Who are the members of the Global Support Team ?

That's it for the Quiz and the Update for this week.

We are looking forward to seeing everyones Quiz answers.

Thanks Everyone

Regards

Your Technical Support Team

5 days 6 hours ago #6288 by Angela

Dennis wrote: The way I see it, if the collective works at the highest level I earn more, if I am earning more so is everyone else.

Most of what you are doing, especially page creation is part of branding. This is what I know. It is in my job description to know how a sales page is supposed to function and to figure out why some don't work.

Thank you or congratulations pages are just the opposite. On a thank you page if you give options you want to make it feel like there is a choice and the choice is up to the person visiting the page. You also want people to feel a warm fuzzy feeling, and make them search (just a little bit) for a way to reciprocate.

In every case you want the most important information on the right on the top. On the first page of a website the most important thing is building trust. This is why so many people have a picture of them or something important about their company. On a sales page which in a sense every page of a website is, the call to action should always be on the right under the most important information.

One company I worked with had a website with close to a million pages. On every page they had all the most important information and where people should click through smack in the center of the sweet spot. (the sweet spot is what you can see without scrolling) On mobile it would have been great, on a website it just didn't work.

Mobile websites are a horse of a different color. There you want the most important information on top. Then you want to give the reason (Information to make an informed decision) for them to use the call to action before they see the call to action.

The majority of internet users, even smart phone users are looking for information so they can make an informed decision. This is why you give the information on why they should use the call to action before they see the call to action on smart phones. On a regular computer all a person has to do generally is look to the left.

I really appreciate your input Dennis, I am learning quite a bit from your posts, and your suggestions are valuable to Paddy I am sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support

6 days 1 hour ago #6256 by Viv Hill
The link opened for me and I've saved it to my favorites.
It reminds me of our training when I was selling insurance...the exact things we were taught..some things stick lol.

6 days 11 hours ago #6240 by Dennis
The way I see it, if the collective works at the highest level I earn more, if I am earning more so is everyone else.

Most of what you are doing, especially page creation is part of branding. This is what I know. It is in my job description to know how a sales page is supposed to function and to figure out why some don't work.

Thank you or congratulations pages are just the opposite. On a thank you page if you give options you want to make it feel like there is a choice and the choice is up to the person visiting the page. You also want people to feel a warm fuzzy feeling, and make them search (just a little bit) for a way to reciprocate.

In every case you want the most important information on the right on the top. On the first page of a website the most important thing is building trust. This is why so many people have a picture of them or something important about their company. On a sales page which in a sense every page of a website is, the call to action should always be on the right under the most important information.

One company I worked with had a website with close to a million pages. On every page they had all the most important information and where people should click through smack in the center of the sweet spot. (the sweet spot is what you can see without scrolling) On mobile it would have been great, on a website it just didn't work.

Mobile websites are a horse of a different color. There you want the most important information on top. Then you want to give the reason (Information to make an informed decision) for them to use the call to action before they see the call to action.

The majority of internet users, even smart phone users are looking for information so they can make an informed decision. This is why you give the information on why they should use the call to action before they see the call to action on smart phones. On a regular computer all a person has to do generally is look to the left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill Poole, Whatsup, Angela, Rhonda Bethune

1 week 7 hours ago - 1 week 7 hours ago #6213 by Annamarie

VivianEisenecher wrote: Hi Annamarie,
At some point in time I would like help setting up frega zoom virtual backdrops. BTW: it was very difficult to understand the lady who is speaking.

Hi Vivian yes we can do that in your zoom send a chat or invite to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and il zoom you back then we can set up your drops in a few minutes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher

1 week 10 hours ago #6209 by Clive Taylor
Dennis - Link opened for me on Laptop and windows10. Thanks appreciate the advice

1 week 10 hours ago #6208 by VivianEisenecher
Hi Annamarie,
At some point in time I would like help setting up frega zoom virtual backdrops. BTW: it was very difficult to understand the lady who is speaking.

1 week 12 hours ago #6207 by Dennis
Paddy wrote: What you will do is:

1. Set up a URL your business. something2trade.comon our platform
2. Profile with badge/ images and keywords etc as to what your prime service is that you are looking to promote;
3. Load products - created ads of what the service you are looking to find subscribers to - even free is fine - (just as FB does with created header/maximum of 6 images/short description/extended description);
4. Change status of ads to live and this lists the ads on our S2T directory for the World to see and you now have eCommerce set up;
5. You then go to Control Dashboard and have access to two other channels other than traditional e-commerce channel and this is limited offer specials (deal of day) and Auction - If any of the products you have on offer had a 'price' that you sold these services at you would then have used 'specials' and 'auction' channel to release these with 25% discount to list price etc so would not apply to you as it is free - but shoukld the situation change and one of the products could be a consultancy or design service where you have an hourly rate that you now give as discount you would use this to launch a special etc.
6. Having gone live you then open the extended view of the image and copy/paste a link you will see in email that you can send to friends/clients asking them to look at your ecommerce portal you have created and click on any of the created ads that could relate to a private youtube link or something you have created that requires anyone to click on to access ... or share the embedded link in a number of social media channels with the only purpose of trying to get them to click/view/want to comment or secure a private preview link.
7. Having clicked and drawn to want to comment/ view they will be prompted to register with simple number/email address on your URL and this immediately links them to you in a stewville table and numberville table - irrespective as to whether they do anything else.
8. THey click on link and are taken to private viewing or even twitch account you have etc and you have another followerr
9. But you hve more than this.... their details are added to contact form that will in a very soon to release app be a CRM contact book with access to chat / video chat and also when we release Frega Mobile conneted automatically to group chat / single chat to you.
10. In addition the data you gather on them is compliant with GDPR that starts next year and they all automatically have Frega relationship accounts and start receiving a distributed share of revenues in 10 currencies - irrespective of whether they purchase anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 12 hours ago #6206 by Dennis
Paddy wrote: What I realized after my very interesting call with Aero today (see the post he created asking how to use S2T to attract an audience of viewers to a gamer channel he is setting up on Twitch)was that there appears we are playing down or not bringing enough attention some unique features of the Frega Collection. The features are:

1. It is a perfect tool to find more customers and increase repeat and referral business with referrals predominately coming from 'the 'Crowd' of affiliates looking to increase links through sharing and referring listings.
2. It is a cost-effective in terms of business generation and administration/management of the sale cycle;
3. It seamlessly gathers valuable information that the trader references to see who customers are, what and when products are purchased, and info as to what is not selling and the best channels to market certain products;
4. The core system will be added to from time to time with additional applications that will be designed to give the trader more control and tools to operate more effectively;

As much as Aero was more focused on the lead generation side there was acceptance of that the success of the business does need access to professional tools as bundled by Frega Collective

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6118 by Dennis
Not sure what the problem is.

I have been able to open it from the link twice.

I will add it again here.

For those who haven't read the attached post this article is on F.O.R.M. which is a marketing tool I have been using successfully since I can remember.

The problem appears to be with IBOtoolbox where the article is published. It isn't working for me now either. If I could copy and paste it I would however if so it would become duplicate content.

I will post the highlights.

Why fill out FORM?

Form is information about the person you have reached. This information can guide you in presenting how you are going to help them. It also makes people feel you really care.

What is it?

F is for family

O is for occupation

R is for recreation

M is for money situation
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Evans, onieceg

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #6116 by Annamarie

Dennis wrote: When you are bringing new people to the Frega Collective it is important to understand the reality is we are working one to one.

I am sharing an article I wrote in 2014 that helped me grow my business. No matter how you reach people in the end for them to become a buyer it is going to take one to one contact. This is where you can really shine in showing the value of becoming a member of the collective.

My method of choice when meeting new people is Facebook. This is because my chats become my F.O.R.M. I still have this filled out on people I met in 2012. The chats remain and are accessible.

For those I meet on the phone I have a notebook where this information is kept.

My advice is don't scan this article. Read it and take notes, or add it to your favorites.

www.ibosocial.com/wheelinallover/pressrelease.aspx?prid=356742

Thank you Dennis, I was able to open it on my tablet.

1 week 2 days ago #6115 by Gill Poole

onieceg wrote: Dennis, I could not get the link to open.

I think you've got a broken link here Dennis

1 week 2 days ago #6114 by onieceg
Dennis, I could not get the link to open.

Foundation Member

1 week 2 days ago #6110 by Dennis
When you are bringing new people to the Frega Collective it is important to understand the reality is we are working one to one.

I am sharing an article I wrote in 2014 that helped me grow my business. No matter how you reach people in the end for them to become a buyer it is going to take one to one contact. This is where you can really shine in showing the value of becoming a member of the collective.

My method of choice when meeting new people is Facebook. This is because my chats become my F.O.R.M. I still have this filled out on people I met in 2012. The chats remain and are accessible.

For those I meet on the phone I have a notebook where this information is kept.

My advice is don't scan this article. Read it and take notes, or add it to your favorites.

www.ibosocial.com/wheelinallover/pressrelease.aspx?prid=356742
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

1 week 3 days ago #5998 by Robyn Lockhart
wow between when i replied to dennis way down the page and my reply showing up there is a whole lot of wayne's reply and responses, annamarie's backdrops and stuff I would have missed if she didn't repost the video.

Shows me if theres more than 20 replies i will have to be more careful. not to miss the latest page.

1 week 4 days ago #5929 by Anita:Technical Support
Thank You Annamarie :)

1 week 4 days ago #5919 by Annamarie
Sorry team here is the video again on frega zoom virtual backdrops. Let us know if you want help very easy to set up

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela, Carol USA Global Support, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 4 days ago #5891 by Robyn Lockhart
Agree Dennis, that's why I'm waiting till its all working! It's also why I agreed to beta test even though on limited time as travelling at the moment. Because the more we try to use it, the faster its debugged! And the more its debugged the more keen I will be to tell the world!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 4 days ago #5886 by Dennis
These are the examples of a mission and vision statements from SFI, they are just to show what another company is doing. They are copyright protected so cannot be used. Nor do they cover what the collective wants anyway. To my mind they are too long and really don't function as a true mission or vision statement should.

To build a community where people from every culture and country in the world can join together, and through the synergy of the community, create income and security, build life-long mutually-benefitting relationships, and better their lives in myriad ways.

To provide a vehicle that is accessible by all, regardless of financial stature, that can bring those who are impoverished out of poverty, to bring meaning to lives, to teach the immense value of self-reliance and respect, and to experience the joy of hard work and personal achievement.

To provide a vehicle that delivers financial enrichment but that never compromises on integrity or quality, to always do the right thing and not just what is expedient.

To never stop innovating, to never settle for second best, to always strive for perfection in every space where we operate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor

Time to create page: 2.330 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25