× General discussion

The difference between S2T and S2T Store Applications - Syndications

1 week 2 days ago #6052 by Paddy Delaney
I have no energy to debate the point any further

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago #6022 by Whatsup
A prime example was echovida. When it was meant to be a go look what happened? A stop and problem's. I will be promoting and setting up when I see we have a working product. I don't need to be on your list. Time will show. See what happens this time.

1 week 3 days ago #6016 by Paddy Delaney
We are limiting the testing to creating URL and loading products so you know how to create a store and load product and some navigation around the site to see where everything is ...and to bring contacts into the opening mix so that when we do go live we have an opening salvo of lots of activity.

This is why we asked Martin why he feels that he should not learn to do this and be ready to help us with a big push when we go live

If we can open with 100 Stores it will be even better
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 3 days ago #6013 by Carol USA Global Support
You are not really going to send to potential people, this is for testing only. Remember save all your pictures and descriptions in a folder and when we are told to "go live" then you can add and start sending out to your friends .

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher

1 week 3 days ago #6009 by VivianEisenecher
If we have someone interested in one of our products and then our products are no longer there (when the clean up happens), won't that discourage
potential buyers?

1 week 3 days ago #5937 by Paddy Delaney
If you send them a link they need to click on it and then having a look at what you have on offer they will be in an unlogged state...when they click to buy or communicate with you it will ask them to register (the popup is in the works for this over next few days) ...then they are linked to you and are in numberville tables ...people are used to this in any eCommerce site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #5933 by Annamarie
Just had a thought Paddy when we send people our S2Tstore link do they immediately link to us? If say I sent my link to them by text message will they also link to us? and finally if person is new to Frega and they check out our site do they immediately link to us? or do they have to buy something to be linked?

How do I make an attachment appear larger on thread as I can only attach picture if it is tiny?

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #5927 by Anita:Technical Support
Re : So I tried to load a product - I agreed to beta test right lol - found the categories and went to select the one i needed but it sat there wouldn't let me move to a specific category- it didn't give me a place to activate the chosen category. Yes its a work in progress love it all! I Tried three or four different choices of category but none were active other than finding them.

Clear your browsing history and Retry please Robyn ;)

1 week 4 days ago #5926 by Anita:Technical Support
Well done Ladies !! :)

1 week 4 days ago #5925 by PattiH
It may be helpful to put all the videos in one forum so everyone knows where to go to find them.

Partner S2T

1 week 4 days ago #5923 by Robyn Lockhart
So I tried to load a product - I agreed to beta test right lol - found the categories and went to select the one i needed but it sat there wouldn't let me move to a specific category- it didn't give me a place to activate the chosen category. Yes its a work in progress love it all! I Tried three or four different choices of category but none were active other than finding them.

1 week 4 days ago #5922 by Robyn Lockhart
This was great guys thanks so much - had trouble finding how to get the profile your store thing had to go back and watch it a couple of times to see it was the three lines at the top and not a tab.

When I typed something to trade.com in the box as Annamarie did, it said too many characters- on my store profile set up that was already there. I only had to name the part of the URL that was personal to me before .something2trade.com which was already sitting to the right of the box ready to go.

And heres my URL theroostofrobyn.something2trade.com/

1 week 4 days ago #5921 by Paddy Delaney
Well done Carol and Annamarie

By creating your own store (URL) and then loading products and services that you wish to sell or give away you and all of us are populating an online directory of everything that is available ...the next step would be to load products onto your store and from an expanded view of these items you can copy/paste the link and send to your friends asking them to be part of the social experiment or even interested in the items by clicking on link and registering on the store ..even if to just see what you are up to ... this creates a link and gets them into the fold ... 30 0f us getting 2 friends each and working with them to open their stores creates its own momentum

1 week 4 days ago #5918 by Angela

Annamarie wrote: Hello members this is a very impromptu video have fun setting up your url. We will be loading more videos

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It might be a good idea to keep reposting this every now and again for newcomers to follow and those who have been past members and come back on board again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Robyn Lockhart

1 week 4 days ago #5917 by Annamarie
Hello members this is a very impromptu video have fun setting up your url. We will be loading more videos

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #5870 by Paddy Delaney
The first listing of any product/service/opportunity will require the Seller to set up their own S2T Store - this is a simple process,

Even giving one item away will require this - when they return a second time adding further items to give away / sell they just add them to the existing store

A search for a product and store will show a directory layp\out with S2T lustings first (based on the search), then eBay and then Amazon listings based on the search ...click on the listing and it shows the expanded view of the listing and if you want to see other items for the same merchant/seller a see 'Other Listings by Seller' tab and it opens the S2T Store of the Seller with grouped listings ...

There is no charge for having an S2T store when there are 10 or fewer items but from 11 and more it is £5-00 per month for an unlimited number. The 3-pennies transaction (per invoice) charge will be levied once a sale takes place with the 3 pennies deducted from the Sellers Frega Account and where there is no money in the account from the sale proceeds when it is credited to The Frega Account where Frega is the chosen gateway. Where the Merchant sets up PayPal as the gateway to receive payment a request will be made to deposit a minimum of US$10.00 into the Frega Account from PayPal that has just been set up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 weeks 1 day ago #5571 by Paddy Delaney
S2T is the Something2Trade directory itself where the revenue comes from:

(1) Affiliate commission earned from eBay/Amazon and many other Affiliate directories we will add - it is not unreasonable to assume that every Activated Frega Account will purchase at least one item through any of these affiliate sites per month and assume average sale of £20-00 and 5% success fee = £1-00 commission with 13% of this £0-13 to syndicate partners. It follows that once we have 1 million active Frega Accounts the monthly share thew Syndicate will receive will be £130k = NZ$240k = about 180% return PER MONTH from this alone.
(2) The standard loading of products are free (and then displayed in S2T Stores and S2T directory search - as we grow and there are hundreds of 'plumbers' a search result will produce a set result but if a Plumber wants to be shown ahead of other plumbers they can elect to pay a premium listing of 10 pennies for a month or part month. There are 4 premium slots per search result (bigger picture than standard and on top)

With hundreds of thousands of possible categories and different countries and effectively £0-40 (4 x £0-10) per category and different languages this will be a very lucrative revenue source - assume 100 000 categories x 40 pennies = £40 000 x 100 countries (there are 206) £4 m x 13% = £560k a month to syndicate

3. As the Directory grows (and audience) this opens up other verticals - Real Estate /Jobs/Travel & Leisure/ Pets/ Sports & Hobbies/Entertainment/Business Opportunities/Cars, Bikes and Boats etc - where a host of listing fees/options will add to the revenue earned by S2T with 13% shared with Syndicate partners.

S2T Store - is different Application where the revenue is from two sources

Free to Open a S2T Store when you list an item on the directory and have them display on the general S2T search directory but when clicked on it opens the profiled store with its own URL.... We want to encourage as many listings as possible and therefore it is free for up to 10 items and thereafter, from 11 onwards (unlimited) £5-00 per month. Open for debate on the number but I think from 11 onwards it will more than likely be a professional trader with lots of items for sale; There are 60 000 units in the syndication with 10% of the subscription shared with syndicate investors.

S2T Stores is a global service and we are looking to attract a huge number of professiona traders - for every 12 000 S2T Store professional traders the £60 000 x 10% = £6 000 = 10 penny (18 cents) per S2T Store syndicate unit (cost NZ$1-00 each) which is 18% per month.

The second (much bigger) revenue source for S2T Store syndicate Members is the 10% of the 3 penny (5 cent) transaction fee for every invoice generated through the S2T store (eCommerce) transaction. A million invoices per month = £50 000 per month x 10% = £5000-00 or almost 16% return per month per S2T Syndicated Unit

Trust this explains the huge benefits in having either of these units and the difference between the two
Attachments:

Time to create page: 2.233 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25