× General discussion

CHEESE SCONE THE MOVIE

1 month 1 week ago #5325 by Paddy Delaney
What you must do is use The Frega Collective to sell links to the viewing and also previews as you are filming it

Set up URL

Load images

Sell tickers at $0-50 each and buyer gets a digital link

Everyone can share link on social media / email to friends get 100 000 subscribers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #5324 by wayne kemp

Annamarie wrote: Hi Wayne I use the free hitfilm editor . This is a useful link that may be of help Click here for best free video editors

If you are wanting free apps for android or iphone then this may be a useful link
www.freemake.com/blog/top-5-slow-motion-video-apps-for-iphone/

thanks annamarie we are using proper cameras that i managed to borrow ,ill pass on the editing one to my executive camera man ,one of my chefs ,first film for him too lol .

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #5323 by Annamarie
Hi Wayne , sounds hilarious. I use the lightworks and hitfilm editor free versions. Have fun and a dabble it can be mastered. This is a useful link that may be of help Click here for best free video editors

If you are wanting free apps for android or iphone then this may be a useful link
Click here for iphone and android

1 month 1 week ago #5322 by wayne kemp

Gill Poole~lilypool wrote:

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote: Hi team im making a movie (comedy ) ,Im the writer the director and actor in a chicken suit in every scene (like alfred hitchcock in the background ),and since i have never done this before i thought to make it a little harder ill do it on a zero budget .and 80 % of my 350 actors are over 70 years old .ive already done 2 weeks filming ,and am about to start another 2 on tuesday ,ill fill you all in later on the plot and fun we are having ,but just a question ,the building we are making the movie in has a face in it ,ie the windows are eyes and the balcony has a mouth and teeth ,quite unique actually so remembering im on a zero budget is there a free app i can use to make the mouth of the building look like its talking .

Perhaps you could use Bob!!

Ha ha... that's a good idea...

Wayne.. you could google it...or do gif.. there are tools to make gifs ...someone here might be able to do it for you... sounds funny...

thanks gill my daughter sends me gifs ,but what are they .you can see the challenge i have making a movie ,im great at organising things but completely incompetent with how to do it (SUCH FUN )

1 month 1 week ago #5321 by wayne kemp

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote: Hi team im making a movie (comedy ) ,Im the writer the director and actor in a chicken suit in every scene (like alfred hitchcock in the background ),and since i have never done this before i thought to make it a little harder ill do it on a zero budget .and 80 % of my 350 actors are over 70 years old .ive already done 2 weeks filming ,and am about to start another 2 on tuesday ,ill fill you all in later on the plot and fun we are having ,but just a question ,the building we are making the movie in has a face in it ,ie the windows are eyes and the balcony has a mouth and teeth ,quite unique actually so remembering im on a zero budget is there a free app i can use to make the mouth of the building look like its talking .

if your giving him away viv i could def use him he could be our eye candy for the actors lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 month 1 week ago #5320 by Gill Cameron

Viv Hill wrote:

Ha ha... that's a good idea...

Wayne.. you could google it...or do gif.. there are tools to make gifs ...someone here might be able to do it for you... sounds funny...

1 month 1 week ago #5318 by Viv Hill

1 month 1 week ago #5316 by wayne kemp
Hi team im making a movie (comedy ) ,Im the writer the director and actor in a chicken suit in every scene (like alfred hitchcock in the background ),and since i have never done this before i thought to make it a little harder ill do it on a zero budget .and 80 % of my 350 actors are over 70 years old .ive already done 2 weeks filming ,and am about to start another 2 on tuesday ,ill fill you all in later on the plot and fun we are having ,but just a question ,the building we are making the movie in has a face in it ,ie the windows are eyes and the balcony has a mouth and teeth ,quite unique actually so remembering im on a zero budget is there a free app i can use to make the mouth of the building look like its talking .

Time to create page: 1.957 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30