× General discussion

CHEESE SCONE THE MOVIE

1 month 6 days ago #5413 by Deb Deb
Wayne, I think you should also be doing a reality tv show of how to keep your residents happy - feed them well. Most retirement establishments do not fulfil this requirement but obviously, you are smashing it.

Well done my friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #5389 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, I appreciate that but until then

1 month 1 week ago #5387 by Whatsup
But you don't have a Elicense yet, into frega from using PayPal. And the costs of PayPal are alot? Why would people do that? Just saying. If you had your frega Emoney license sorted then yes.

1 month 1 week ago #5378 by Anita:Technical Support
Sounds Very Cool Wayne

1 month 1 week ago #5372 by Paddy Delaney
W\ayne another idea on how you can use Frega Collective as free service but naturally beneficial

You load images two days before of the menu for an event/ meal and residents login and place their orders (for catering purposes) ...

1 month 1 week ago #5371 by Paddy Delaney
By putting $5-00 in the Frega account and automatically have 5 cents deducted ...the rest can be used for lots of other fun

1 month 1 week ago #5368 by Viv Hill

wayne kemp wrote:

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: What you must do is use The Frega Collective to sell links to the viewing and also previews as you are filming it

Set up URL

Load images

Sell tickers at $0-50 each and buyer gets a digital link

Everyone can share link on social media / email to friends get 100 000 subscribers

lol paddy its not always about the money ,i plan on making no money doing this ,its the challenge im after ,and making my retirement village i work at number 1 in nz ,i have a cunning plan ,since i started this i have had over 150 residents and staff smiling and having fun .i will get the other 200 in the next 2 weeks ,then we will have a red carpet film premiere ,the billion dollar company i work for will get the benifit ,they spend millions every year advertising ,im going to show them i can do better for zero dollars .ive been around you too long paddy and love challenges .

well i know the food is good here ,the chef is great ,lol in the last 9 months since i started here ,we now do alacarte dining in our restaurant breakfast lunch and dinner ,plus a fully fuctioning cafe and deli ,and contract service meals ,cocktail partys, buffets ,well anything the resident wants ,if they are willing to pay (and it is discounted to make the residents happy ),We now do everything a top hotel offers but so much more ,and we have 100% occupancy daily .

Sounds like an awesome place to be Wayne. And I bet you have lots of fun too.

1 month 1 week ago #5367 by wayne kemp

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Paddy Delaney wrote: What you must do is use The Frega Collective to sell links to the viewing and also previews as you are filming it

Set up URL

Load images

Everyone can share link on social media / email to friends get 100 000 subscribers

lol paddy its not always about the money ,i plan on making no money doing this ,its the challenge im after ,and making my retirement village i work at number 1 in nz ,i have a cunning plan ,since i started this i have had over 150 residents and staff smiling and having fun .i will get the other 200 in the next 2 weeks ,then we will have a red carpet film premiere ,the billion dollar company i work for will get the benifit ,they spend millions every year advertising ,im going to show them i can do better for zero dollars .ive been around you too long paddy and love challenges .

well i know the food is good here ,the chef is great ,lol in the last 9 months since i started here ,we now do alacarte dining in our restaurant breakfast lunch and dinner ,plus a fully fuctioning cafe and deli ,and contract service meals ,cocktail partys, buffets ,well anything the resident wants ,if they are willing to pay (and it is discounted to make the residents happy ),We now do everything a top hotel offers but so much more ,and we have 100% occupancy daily .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

1 month 1 week ago #5366 by Whatsup
How would people Pay for tickets. I don't think people would use PayPal with the extra fees on top to buy 50 cents worth to watch a funny cool movie...

1 month 1 week ago #5364 by Viv Hill

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Set up URL

Load images

Maybe we should change our retirement village Wayne lol

1 month 1 week ago #5363 by wayne kemp

Angela wrote: I can't wait to see what Wayne has come up with, it sounds hilarious. I love Wayne's sense of humour.

yes it will be funny angela and ill give you tidbits over the months ,this is an in house production using residents staff and family ,our residents (350 )are mostly over 70 and i am amazed at the depth of knowledge and life experiences that are not being utilized ,so im finding out there personal skills and using them to make this movie .

1 month 1 week ago #5362 by Viv Hill

wayne kemp wrote:

Set up URL

Load images

1 month 1 week ago #5360 by Paddy Delaney
lol at 5 cents for the view ...it is not for the money at all ... but it is helping them to be financially rewarded as by paying the 5 cents are in the Frega Eco-system and 10 numberville tables around the World and on their way to financial emancipation and are plating a new game in their retirement

1 month 1 week ago #5359 by wayne kemp

Set up URL

Load images

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Deb Deb

1 month 1 week ago #5355 by Angela
I can't wait to see what Wayne has come up with, it sounds hilarious. I love Wayne's sense of humour.

1 month 1 week ago #5339 by Paddy Delaney
The Frega Collective is the perfect solution

1 month 1 week ago #5338 by Anita:Technical Support
Re : Adding to the suggestion on how you would use The Frega Collective to actively promote the 'movie' and sell tickets to view the production and build up to final viewing

URL: www.cheesescone.something2trade.com
Payment gateway: Frega only
Load products - two types 5 cents to see final viewing and another product of 5 cents to view previews as they are released

Record a simple trailer on Private Youtube channel

Add link to Youtube on URL eStore expanded info section

Send link to email / share social media and ask everyone to do the same ...

Sell links to viewings ..buy 1 and 2 or only 1 and 2 and coupon sent is link

Done

And there we have an entry for the ' Record your Frega Collective idea' -- Perfect :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron

1 month 1 week ago #5333 by Paddy Delaney
Adding to the suggestion on how you would use The Frega Collective to actively promote the 'movie' and sell tickets to view the production and build up to final viewing

URL: www.cheesescone.something2trade.com
Payment gateway: Frega only
Load products - two types 5 cents to see final viewing and another product of 5 cents to view previews as they are released

Record a simple trailer on Private Youtube channel

Add link to Youtube on URL eStore expanded info section

Send link to email / share social media and ask everyone to do the same ...

Sell links to viewings ..buy 1 and 2 or only 1 and 2 and coupon sent is link

Done

1 month 1 week ago #5332 by onieceg
Sounds very interesting Wayne, can't wait to see it!

Foundation Member

1 month 1 week ago #5327 by Paddy Delaney
In fact, make it 5 cents and EVERYONE will chip in and get million subscribers with a trailer shared on social media

Time to create page: 2.330 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23