× General discussion

CHEESE SCONE THE MOVIE

1 month 2 days ago #5777 by PattiH

Angela wrote: On second thoughts... laughter is the best medicine. Bring it on. I'm looking forward to seeing the film.

Those that laugh live longer!

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 2 days ago #5764 by Angela

Robyn Lockhart wrote: I don't intend to end up in one I-m way too independent for that lol! But once this movie is available to purchase I will be buying one for any of my friends in retirement homes or villages to
A) give them a good laugh and
B

LOL My family wouldn't allow me to go into a retirement home Robyn, that was just tongue in cheek. They are good though for people with no family or a choice they make. As long as we can have a good laugh and keep a positive attitude we will keep our independence and through RS if it ever gets to such a stage that we can't look after ourselves, the income and sale of shares from RS will be enough to pay for home help and home nursing. This is just one of the differences that RS is going to make to our journey here in life.

1 month 2 days ago #5762 by Robyn Lockhart
I don't intend to end up in one I-m way too independent for that lol! But once this movie is available to purchase I will be buying one for any of my friends in retirement homes or villages to
A) give them a good laugh and
B) show the ppl in their outfit how to do it with fun and style.
I am so glad to be part of this platform to meet other weird wacky ppl like me.
Thanks Wayne and everyone for bringing so much to life and sharing it with us.

1 month 2 days ago #5752 by Angela
On second thoughts... laughter is the best medicine. Bring it on. I'm looking forward to seeing the film.

1 month 2 days ago #5751 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Looking forward to seeing the movie ...and sharing the link to my friends

Please remind me not to tell Wayne what retirement village I might end up in eventually. LOL He'll kill me with laughing so much.

1 month 3 days ago #5722 by Paddy Delaney
Looking forward to seeing the movie ...and sharing the link to my friends

1 month 3 days ago #5718 by Whatsup
Sounds a bit cheesey loly

1 month 3 days ago #5704 by Paddy Delaney
It will be cool

1 month 3 days ago #5703 by Robyn Lockhart
mayhem chaos and fun movie making lol I'll bet its giving some of those oldies a new lease of life too! roll on release date - wonder whether it will beat S2T lol

1 month 3 days ago #5702 by PattiH
Sounds like a lot of fun - can't wait to see it!

Partner S2T

1 month 3 days ago #5688 by Viv Hill
Sounds like a real hoot Wayne, but perhaps we will stay in our village after all lol.

1 month 3 days ago #5681 by Paddy Delaney
Can't wait to see it

1 month 3 days ago #5680 by wayne kemp
the movie starts off with the camera going around the poynton showing everyone exercising playing bowls swimming etc ,then the clock hits 830 and the residents race trying to be first to get my famous cheese scone i did a scene yesterday with an old lady with walker and walking stick not letting anyone pass(maintanance guy with beard and dress and wig ) i had super nurses trying to help i had admin collecting money off anyone ,i had a lady cuddling everyone trying to get pass i had the cleaner dusting everyone and one lady who had enough pulls out her bowling ball and bowls everyone out of the way and 3 others in the hallway scene .and my rules are one take only so if you stuff up its in the movie .it was pure mayhem ,but pure fun ,and great footage .next week mobility scooter race to get scone ,and bar room brawl in the snooker room ,and remember all actors are over 70 .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, PattiH, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

1 month 4 days ago #5633 by Anita:Technical Support
I am really looking forward to seeing this movie :)

1 month 5 days ago #5504 by Angela

wayne kemp wrote:

Deb Deb wrote: Wayne, I think you should also be doing a reality tv show of how to keep your residents happy - feed them well. Most retirement establishments do not fulfil this requirement but obviously, you are smashing it.

Well done my friend.

you are right debs ,we had a melbourne cup fuction today with 150 residents attending , i put on the best cocktail party food i could ,free to all residents , they had a fashion in the fields competition for best hat etc ,i was filming it for my movie ,and half way threw the judging i decided to enter ,and put the smile and laughter on 150 residents ,and took out the best dressed male competition .(you will have to watch the movie to see ,why i had everyone rolling on the floor .

I bet it was an hilarious afternoon knowing your sense of humour Wayne. Bless you for being you and for caring about the old folks.

1 month 5 days ago #5500 by Viv Hill

wayne kemp wrote:

Deb Deb wrote: Wayne, I think you should also be doing a reality tv show of how to keep your residents happy - feed them well. Most retirement establishments do not fulfil this requirement but obviously, you are smashing it.

Well done my friend.

you are right debs ,we had a melbourne cup fuction today with 150 residents attending , i put on the best cocktail party food i could ,free to all residents , they had a fashion in the fields competition for best hat etc ,i was filming it for my movie ,and half way threw the judging i decided to enter ,and put the smile and laughter on 150 residents ,and took out the best dressed male competition .(you will have to watch the movie to see ,why i had everyone rolling on the floor .

Awesome Wayne. We had one at our Rec centre as well...not sure how many but at least 100 residents, but we all took a plate of finger food and one of the guys provided a beautiful ham. Nothing so fancy as yours probably, but still very nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Cameron

1 month 6 days ago #5422 by Paddy Delaney
Lol, love it ...lots of ideas on how you can use Frega Collection to increase numbers

1 month 6 days ago #5421 by PattiH
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Wayne and kept the residents entertained.

Partner S2T

1 month 6 days ago #5420 by wayne kemp

Well done my friend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Angela, Deb Deb

1 month 6 days ago #5419 by wayne kemp

Paddy Delaney wrote: W\ayne another idea on how you can use Frega Collective as free service but naturally beneficial

You load images two days before of the menu for an event/ meal and residents login and place their orders (for catering purposes) ...

dont worry paddy once we are up and running i will use every tool to make money

Time to create page: 2.153 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23