× General discussion

CHEESE SCONE THE MOVIE

5 days 19 hours ago #7286 by Anita:Technical Support
I would love to see your Childs comedy Martin :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 days 13 hours ago #7246 by Whatsup
Sounds good, I'm still waiting to see it.

6 days 13 hours ago #7245 by wayne kemp

Whatsup wrote: My 10 year old made a small comedy clip at school apart of a school project. Others children did there projects to show and tell as well. But my son couldn't believe that there was a very long line wanting to see his 5 min comedy video clip on how to make a billion dollars from selling fake flying shoes to the adias shoe company. The school children and some parents who was there loved it. I wonder if his video could go viral ?? I haven't had time to watch it yet .. In the weekend I will..

kids are amazing martin their imagination is limitless ,put it on this forum and we can have it in 193 countrys in a nano second .

1 week 9 hours ago #7199 by Whatsup
My 10 year old made a small comedy clip at school apart of a school project. Others children did there projects to show and tell as well. But my son couldn't believe that there was a very long line wanting to see his 5 min comedy video clip on how to make a billion dollars from selling fake flying shoes to the adias shoe company. The school children and some parents who was there loved it. I wonder if his video could go viral ?? I haven't had time to watch it yet .. In the weekend I will..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

2 weeks 10 hours ago #6787 by wayne kemp

Whatsup wrote: I have a friend that edits movies for a living. Very cheap hourly rate $50 a hour how many seconds do you need Wayne . Lol

thanks martin ,and since we are on a zero budget ,i presume you are shouting so thankyou .the movie is an hour long at the moment ,set it up for me if your shouting .

2 weeks 12 hours ago - 2 weeks 12 hours ago #6780 by Whatsup
I have a friend that edits movies for a living. Very cheap hourly rate $50 a hour how many seconds do you need Wayne . Lol

2 weeks 12 hours ago #6779 by wayne kemp

Angela wrote: Our very own film director/producer. This could lead to bigger things Wayne. LOL Just as long as none of them had to go on the Casting Couch.

the best lesson here Angela is im neither a director or producer or writer ,let alone an actor .im a person who is computer illiterate ,but have a vision and will work my but off ,to get a result ,i have never done anything like this before ,my cameraman was one of my chefs ,who i said ,your it lol .The hardest part is to come editing etc .but i have such a hidden talent in our retirement village being wasted .that i have embraced their expertese using them and their familys ,and all this on a zero budget job not done yet but i know me .it will be .

2 weeks 12 hours ago #6775 by Angela
Our very own film director/producer. This could lead to bigger things Wayne. LOL Just as long as none of them had to go on the Casting Couch.

2 weeks 13 hours ago #6770 by wayne kemp
just finished my last scene in the movie cheese scone( THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SCENE ) .its when all residents and staff merge on the cafe to get a cheese scone .more chaos ,and laughter .next step editing , narating and music .how hard can this be lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paddy Delaney, Anita:Technical Support

1 month 1 day ago #5848 by Viv Hill

Dave Cato wrote:

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Angela wrote:

Robyn Lockhart wrote: I don't intend to end up in one I-m way too independent for that lol! But once this movie is available to purchase I will be buying one for any of my friends in retirement homes or villages to
A) give them a good laugh and
B

LOL My family wouldn't allow me to go into a retirement home Robyn, that was just tongue in cheek. They are good though for people with no family or a choice they make. As long as we can have a good laugh and keep a positive attitude we will keep our independence and through RS if it ever gets to such a stage that we can't look after ourselves, the income and sale of shares from RS will be enough to pay for home help and home nursing. This is just one of the differences that RS is going to make to our journey here in life.

wow your family are mean ,the retirement villages we have today have changed ,we have everything the best hotel has to offer and so much more cafes hairdresses restaurants gyms heated pools, snooker rooms, bowls indoor and out door platonk ,bingo, 500 cards ,thai chee,line dancing ,free outings ,serviced apartments ,24 hr nurses ,24 hr security ,croquete ,physio ,maintanance team at your disposal ,fully fuctional bar owned and run by the residents so at cost drinks .you can live in the lap of luxury at a cost but boy i cant wait to live in a place like this ,where there are 4 woman to every man lol.

Totally agree about the retirement villages Wayne. Ours is more like a resort, totally independent living, with all the benefits that go with it.
Definitely not a rest home! We love it here, fabulous lifestyle and we can travel if we want to knowing our house is well looked after and secure.
No lawns to mow etc etc.

Viv, Would you tell us the name of the retirement village you are in? A few of the members may be interested in coming on board.

Sure Dave, it's Midlands Gardens in Paraparaumu. And I've already thought of others who might be interested. I have one person who has joined us, not one of the residents but one of the workers who come in.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

1 month 1 day ago #5827 by Angela
LOL My family wouldn't allow me to go into a retirement home Robyn, that was just tongue in cheek. They are good though for people with no family or a choice they make. As long as we can have a good laugh and keep a positive attitude we will keep our independence and through RS if it ever gets to such a stage that we can't look after ourselves, the income and sale of shares from RS will be enough to pay for home help and home nursing. This is just one of the differences that RS is going to make to our journey here in life.[/quote]
wow your family are mean ,the retirement villages we have today have changed ,we have everything the best hotel has to offer and so much more cafes hairdresses restaurants gyms heated pools, snooker rooms, bowls indoor and out door platonk ,bingo, 500 cards ,thai chee,line dancing ,free outings ,serviced apartments ,24 hr nurses ,24 hr security ,croquete ,physio ,maintanance team at your disposal ,fully fuctional bar owned and run by the residents so at cost drinks .you can live in the lap of luxury at a cost but boy i cant wait to live in a place like this ,where there are 4 woman to every man lol.[/quote]

LOL Sorry Wayne, I was thinking more of rest homes not retirement homes . My family aren't mean LOL they always want the best for their mum and Nanna. I have looked around some retirement villages, and seen some really good ones here in Tauranga. I would leave buying one until I can no longer do things for myself, I still want my independence though and that piece of land etc. while I am in such excellent health and have more mobile and useful years ahead of me. (I pray). So much to do, so little time.

1 month 2 days ago #5823 by Gill Cameron

wayne kemp wrote:

Angela wrote:

Robyn Lockhart wrote: I don't intend to end up in one I-m way too independent for that lol! But once this movie is available to purchase I will be buying one for any of my friends in retirement homes or villages to
B

LOL My family wouldn't allow me to go into a retirement home Robyn, that was just tongue in cheek. They are good though for people with no family or a choice they make. As long as we can have a good laugh and keep a positive attitude we will keep our independence and through RS if it ever gets to such a stage that we can't look after ourselves, the income and sale of shares from RS will be enough to pay for home help and home nursing. This is just one of the differences that RS is going to make to our journey here in life.

wow your family are mean ,the retirement villages we have today have changed ,we have everything the best hotel has to offer and so much more cafes hairdresses restaurants gyms heated pools, snooker rooms, bowls indoor and out door platonk ,bingo, 500 cards ,thai chee,line dancing ,free outings ,serviced apartments ,24 hr nurses ,24 hr security ,croquete ,physio ,maintanance team at your disposal ,fully fuctional bar owned and run by the residents so at cost drinks .you can live in the lap of luxury at a cost but boy i cant wait to live in a place like this ,where there are 4 woman to every man lol.

I agree Wayne, Most retirement homes are really nice... my husband and I have been looking at them...as they have facilities from independent living to full hospital care... from woe to go. Good on you if you can have full care in home when you're old and can't look after yourself... that'll cost you even if you do have family around.

1 month 2 days ago #5815 by Dave Cato

Viv Hill wrote:

wayne kemp wrote:

Angela wrote:

B

Totally agree about the retirement villages Wayne. Ours is more like a resort, totally independent living, with all the benefits that go with it.
Definitely not a rest home! We love it here, fabulous lifestyle and we can travel if we want to knowing our house is well looked after and secure.
No lawns to mow etc etc.

Viv, Would you tell us the name of the retirement village you are in? A few of the members may be interested in coming on board.

1 month 2 days ago #5804 by PattiH

wayne kemp wrote:

B) show the ppl in their outfit how to do it with fun and style.
I am so glad to be part of this platform to meet other weird wacky ppl like me.
Thanks Wayne and everyone for bringing so much to life and sharing it with us.

as i told paddy its not always about money ,im making this movie because i can ,and i want to ,i will make no money out of this movie .just satisfaction .

And the residents will have the time of their life - enjoying every minute as it is happening and making wonderful memories for later!

Partner S2T

1 month 2 days ago #5798 by Robyn Lockhart
okay i guess i was lumping all into one basket and that's not fair! I have no idea what the future will bring exactly but I am asking for ninety plus so long as I have my brain in good working order and enough mobility to get around and enjoy it. Maybe a retirement village will be a good option!

I do know that I will decide whatever when I need to. For now am happy to be fixing up my home and travelling alone and will keep doing so while I can still cope.
Maybe one of us oldies will buy or set up a retirement village with its own nursing home included so we can all get together and remember when............

Much love and many blessings to all

1 month 2 days ago #5790 by Viv Hill

wayne kemp wrote:

Angela wrote:

B

No lawns to mow etc etc.

1 month 2 days ago #5789 by Paddy Delaney
HI Wayne

I agree, emancipation can be measured in many ways, not just financial - emancipation of the soul

1 month 2 days ago #5784 by wayne kemp

Angela wrote:

B

The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 month 2 days ago #5783 by wayne kemp

B) show the ppl in their outfit how to do it with fun and style.
I am so glad to be part of this platform to meet other weird wacky ppl like me.
Thanks Wayne and everyone for bringing so much to life and sharing it with us.

as i told paddy its not always about money ,im making this movie because i can ,and i want to ,i will make no money out of this movie .just satisfaction .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 month 2 days ago #5779 by Angela
Those that laugh live longer![/quote]

Oh yes Pattie ....laughter cures a lot of things. Too many people take life too seriously, one of our missions in life is to be happy, and to make others happy.
If we can leave others feeling a bit happier and good about themselves when we leave their presence we leave happier in ourselves too. The world becomes a happier place.

Blowing out someone else's candle, doesn't make ours shine any brighter.....so leave others with their candles burning brightly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH

Time to create page: 1.675 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

December 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23