× General discussion

Basic Mentoring, 101 by Carol and Emily

1 month 3 weeks ago #3537 by Gill Poole

Paddy Delaney wrote: Hi Gill

Good idea, I will speak to guys in morning to see if technically we can convert our link/id number to a short URL

Hi PD

You don't need to reinvent the wheel though.... just have a bitly or tinyurl option link to webpage and go from there. Easy as.

G

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #3536 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Gill

Good idea, I will speak to guys in morning to see if technically we can convert our link/id number to a short URL

1 month 3 weeks ago #3535 by VivianEisenecher
I agree Gill. I was always told that a shortened link looks more professional. A string of numbers does stick out "like a sore toe."
But in the end it is Paddy's call...

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #3534 by Gill Poole
Hi Ladies

Just listening to the recording on EV, P2P and S2T... great presentation.

Just one thing with that shortened url...I strongly believe that url should be shortened. It just looks more professional and the affiliate code stands out like a sore toe.

Getting around a broken link is not a problem...once the link is shortened it's just a simple test of opening another tab and testing it.

It is best practise always to test a new link in a new tab anyway.

Can you do a short video on how to do this for everyone. Most common are 'Bitly' or 'Tinyurl'...

Warmest wishes

Gill

1 month 4 weeks ago #3495 by Annamarie
Thankyou Gill yes very exciting things happening and I agree understanding or teaching online marketing is timeconsuming . You would be the ideal marketing guest speaker.

Carol has connected with me to arrange a meeting with the Global Support team to discuss the idea of daily 15 - 30 minute Q & A trainings is for few of the reasons listed below:

1. get daily momentum of mentor participation
2. introduce a realtime topic ie KYC , highlight it key points, connect it application and answer questions to raise knowledge awareness
3. Buid mentor confidence
4. Highlight the depth of skills that exist with our current commmunity by having 1 or several guest spots accessible daily

Accelerated learning processes will be applied to ensure the content delivered is correct and easily assimilated in the short period of time.

Its wonderful that we can work with information & a team that is currently in place add to it and participate in delivering training easily & effectively.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #3494 by Gill Poole

Al1ne wrote: Thankyou Carol for hosting todays zoom with Paddy it was another exciting meeting.

I have been thinking about the best format to complement your training and would like run daily zoom meeting alternating am & pm (except saturday as our day catching up with paddy). We have a wealth of NZ experts ie Angela,Steve, Gill, Dave, Clive, Wayne, Pat, Robyn and so many more (apologies if ive missed names ), that iv still to contact to see if they would like to do a guest spot session on a topic of their choice. il put out a list of topics which can be added to.

Anita, I tried to set up another subject, " Real Time Daily Q&A trainings" but was unable to . Is it possible to set one up. as it would be useful for members go note down in here what they would like help with so that we can plan a session for them.

I would like to start the daily 15 - 30minute only trainings for now as a simple Q&A answering a specific concern ie what does KYC mean? then demonstrate the process we use to implement this . Our guest speaker for that session will also expand their understanding.

I will be testing time slots out and of their is a large nos of preference for a certain time we will maintain that time.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if anyone would like to contact me directly about content for the training session.

I have scheduled a meeting for tommortow for those that can make it. link zoom.us/zoomconference?m=SbYFSC7zzU52h76lrQ7JpiNMar78REQd

Our topic will be on KYC

Sincerely Annamarie

Hi Annamarie. Thanks for posting

Can you set up your own 'general discussion' thread with this topic and then we can have posts of relevant information.

Always good to have a different version on subject matter.

The Global Support Team (GST) are creating a library of topics which are really good.

My focus moving forward is marketing and I would like to set up my own profile with this and do video/training sessions on this alone. Because of work/life balance I cannot commit to a daily schedule. At the moment the marketing is in 'wait mode' but I'm itching to go..

I'm working on videos to cover presentations (5 completed so far) but further down the path I wish to explore advertising videos for social media platforms. This is where my focus is.

Great to see you so motivated.

Warmest wishes
Gill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barbarella, Robyn Lockhart

1 month 4 weeks ago #3491 by Annamarie

1 month 4 weeks ago #3488 by Annamarie
Thankyou Carol for hosting todays zoom with Paddy it was another exciting meeting.

I have been thinking about the best format to complement your training and would like run daily zoom meeting alternating am & pm (except saturday as our day catching up with paddy). We have a wealth of NZ experts ie Angela,Steve, Gill, Dave, Clive, Wayne, Pat, Robyn and so many more (apologies if ive missed names ), that iv still to contact to see if they would like to do a guest spot session on a topic of their choice. il put out a list of topics which can be added to.

Anita, I tried to set up another subject, " Real Time Daily Q&A trainings" but was unable to . Is it possible to set one up. as it would be useful for members go note down in here what they would like help with so that we can plan a session for them.

I would like to start the daily 15 - 30minute only trainings for now as a simple Q&A answering a specific concern ie what does KYC mean? then demonstrate the process we use to implement this . Our guest speaker for that session will also expand their understanding.

I will be testing time slots out and of their is a large nos of preference for a certain time we will maintain that time.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if anyone would like to contact me directly about content for the training session.

I have scheduled a meeting for tommortow for those that can make it. link zoom.us/zoomconference?m=SbYFSC7zzU52h76lrQ7JpiNMar78REQd

Our topic will be on KYC

Sincerely Annamarie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol USA Global Support, Robyn Lockhart

1 month 4 weeks ago #3485 by Carol USA Global Support
Another great secession today. Answered some good questions and learned something new. I am going to post the recording here and hopefully everyone will have if they wish to.

https://zoom.us/recording/play/6IsgLIMun65tSZ2XRZjUlg7ye6fhrbm-toIqhvDkrRNzc3GQZfR3o7gT6C8g-POy

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Gill Poole, VivianEisenecher, Robyn Lockhart

1 month 4 weeks ago #3462 by brol
Good value girls, well done

1 month 4 weeks ago #3457 by PattiH

Anita:Technical Support wrote: They sure are.I was super impressed.. Carol, Emily, Vivienne !! :) Well done

We cannot forget Oniece!!!

Partner S2T

1 month 4 weeks ago #3453 by Anita:Technical Support
They sure are.I was super impressed.. Carol, Emily, Vivienne !! :) Well done
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

1 month 4 weeks ago #3424 by Carol USA Global Support

Heather Taylor wrote: Hi
Can I request a recording of this the Fri/Sat mentoring session please. Thanks

Heather

Yes, Heather I will send you a copy.
Thanks

Foundation Member

1 month 4 weeks ago #3417 by Heather Taylor
Hi
Can I request a recording of this the Fri/Sat mentoring session please. Thanks

Heather

2 months 1 hour ago #3398 by Carol USA Global Support
Below is the link to Friday/Saturday mentoring training. We will be answering questions submitted by members. If someone wants to view an App and its function, we will do that. Please send your questions to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Next week there will only be one session.

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/bdbf213263cc9c5c34538d7d4481ef37

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 10 hours ago #3373 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: You are ALL amazing

We have the best team ever, and the best of members who have stuck through thick and thin and for all the ups and downs, mostly ups, we are winners and will continue to win because of the unselfish, amazing people we have as our base.:cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 10 hours ago - 2 months 10 hours ago #3372 by Angela

USA Global Support Team wrote: Another great training call today. Vivian and Oniece did a great job! I will send the recording to everyone that has requested the record in the past, it will be sent to your Email address. Will post tomorrow the Agenda for Friday. Starting next week we will only have one training call and will post here the agenda.

Peace

Please send one to me too Carol I missed it this morning.. Thanks
Angela

Already sent to you via email

2 months 12 hours ago #3369 by VivianEisenecher
I have not attended her meetings. Let me know the next time you are in town. I would love to meet you!

2 months 14 hours ago #3360 by Gill Poole

USA Global Support Team wrote:

VivianEisenecher wrote: Hi Carol,
My last name is spelled: Eisenecher and I live in San Diego, CA.

Sorry about that, have correctd.

I've visited San Diego many times. Especially on my day trips across the border to Mexico. It's also the home of FB guru Mari Smith...ever attended one of her webinars Vivian?..she is amazing

2 months 14 hours ago #3358 by Paddy Delaney
You are ALL amazing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Time to create page: 1.352 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4