× General discussion

friendly forum

2 months 2 days ago #3281 by wayne kemp
i am proud of who i am ,i use wayne kemp for all my realstew, frega business etc for my facebook ,for my work email .i will never hide from who i am right or wrong ,i am me .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 days ago #3274 by Anita:Technical Support
It even looks like you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

2 months 2 days ago #3270 by Prosperitywithpurpose
Yep ..... it's me :)

2 months 2 days ago #3266 by Viv Hill
For me it's just a matter of getting a decent photo Gill and with looking after Bob right now it's probably the last thing I'm thinking of.
..sorry. But I AM real and I'm not trying to hide anything.

2 months 2 days ago #3264 by Dave Cato

Steve wrote:

PattiH wrote:

Dave Cato wrote:

Gill Poole: lilypool wrote:

Kapil Arn wrote: I agree Dave, Proper names on forum posts need to be mandatory.
I find that Im not treating anonymous posts as seriously as those who have the courtesy of writing under their own name.

Yes I agree. I would prefer real names also. I'm not accepting any requests for a blank face and name I cannot cross reference. I usually check names on FB.

In an age of transparency especially with KYC 'ing this is really important. If someone wants to present themselves as a blank face and a username what are they hiding? It also reflects that they haven't been able to fill out and complete a profile.

Just like on FB anyone who doesn't have a profile picture gets less traction on the feeds....

Come on everyone get sharper and learn how to complete a profile page and then we should all be singing....
:lol: :cheer: :)

Thank you Gill for your support in this.
Come on Clive. I was just scratching my head as to who "Prosperity with Purpose" really is until Paddy answered your question. You are so knowledgeable with your posts you should always be taken seriously.

Hi Dave,

That is Steve "Smith"... Just to clarify

Yes I picked up on it being Steve Smith fairly quickly thanks. I haven't caught up with him for yonks...

2 months 2 days ago #3263 by Steve Weller

PattiH wrote:

Dave Cato wrote:

Kapil Arn wrote: I agree Dave, Proper names on forum posts need to be mandatory.
I find that Im not treating anonymous posts as seriously as those who have the courtesy of writing under their own name.

Yes I agree. I would prefer real names also. I'm not accepting any requests for a blank face and name I cannot cross reference. I usually check names on FB.

In an age of transparency especially with KYC 'ing this is really important. If someone wants to present themselves as a blank face and a username what are they hiding? It also reflects that they haven't been able to fill out and complete a profile.

Just like on FB anyone who doesn't have a profile picture gets less traction on the feeds....

Come on everyone get sharper and learn how to complete a profile page and then we should all be singing....

Come on Clive. I was just scratching my head as to who "Prosperity with Purpose" really is until Paddy answered your question. You are so knowledgeable with your posts you should always be taken seriously.

Hi Dave,

That is Steve "Smith"... Just to clarify

2 months 2 days ago #3254 by PattiH

Dave Cato wrote:

Hi Dave,

That is Steve

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kapil Arn

2 months 2 days ago #3245 by Paddy Delaney
Lol wrong Dave

2 months 2 days ago #3244 by Dave Cato

2 months 2 days ago #3243 by Paddy Delaney
Yes you can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

2 months 2 days ago #3242 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: The business site is a business site with its own profile as much as you have set up a charity site with its own profile - you have names for business/charity for good reason not because you are trying to hide anything

you didnt answer my question. Is it ok to use the same name address etc for all of them?

2 months 2 days ago #3239 by Paddy Delaney
The business site is a business site with its own profile as much as you have set up a charity site with its own profile - you have names for business/charity for good reason not because you are trying to hide anything

2 months 2 days ago #3237 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes I agree Gill, and once we get into KYCing mode it will not help anyone trying to hide

whats the protocol when we have more than one site. I have a business site, personal site and a site for charity giving. Is it acceptable to use the SAME Personal details when Fregaring oneself?

2 months 2 days ago #3232 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I agree Gill, and once we get into KYCing mode it will not help anyone trying to hide
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

2 months 2 days ago #3230 by Gill Poole

2 months 2 days ago #3210 by Kapil Arn
I agree Dave, Proper names on forum posts need to be mandatory.

2 months 3 days ago #3205 by Anita:Technical Support
Yes much nicer :)

2 months 6 days ago #2981 by Paddy Delaney
Yes it is nice, everyday is like Xmas with new updates and lots to learn...all positive

2 months 6 days ago #2979 by Robyn Lockhart
Yes i'm loving it too. We are all so busy exploring each release ,preparing, learning no time to waste on negativity. So exciting too watching the regular albeit random changes.
Much love and many blessings for us all.

2 months 6 days ago #2977 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Ant

Contact Anita and we can substitute your Vodafone email address with new eMail address

Regards

Paddy

Time to create page: 2.065 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18