× General discussion

Ebay purchases through S2T

1 week 4 days ago #2750 by Paddy Delaney
Yes that is right

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #2749 by Prosperitywithpurpose

VivianEisenecher wrote: I have bought a few items from Ebay through our S2T platform. Should I expect a kickback (cashback) into my Frega a/c for these purchases?
If so, some shopping communities have a wait period of 30 days (to make sure nothing is returned) before one receives cashback. How will S2T
manage this?

We don't get cash backs from our own purchases Vivian. We get cask backs from other members' purchases. In each table we are in (10 or 20) we get cash backs from the six members BEFORE us and the 126 members AFTER in that table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher

1 week 4 days ago #2748 by Paddy Delaney
So cool yes!

1 week 4 days ago #2747 by Annamarie Al1ne
Wow amazing team , reversals can be such a process and I agree they can be rare as they are timeconsuming to return product then refund etc to both parties. I love how their is so much thinking out the box. Absolutely fabulous
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 5 days ago #2743 by Paddy Delaney
They will be automatically split and NO reversals ...how we overcome the reversal problem is we have established a 1% stabilization fund where we cover any reverse risk from the fund...keep in mind that reversals are very rare (less than 1%) and therefore we cover any potential loss from the reversal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie Al1ne, VivianEisenecher

1 week 5 days ago #2740 by Annamarie Al1ne
Vivian raises a valid point in the event of returns, how will this impact on RS transactional splits. Will their be a waiting period or will splits happen automatically then be reversed?

1 week 5 days ago #2730 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Viv

At this stage we are collecting details of all the transactions in a database, we have not run any splits as yet until we have everything coded then we will do a complete back date run... you will see cash backs portion yes

So keep on doing them thank you

Paddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie Al1ne, VivianEisenecher

1 week 5 days ago #2729 by VivianEisenecher
I have bought a few items from Ebay through our S2T platform. Should I expect a kickback (cashback) into my Frega a/c for these purchases?
If so, some shopping communities have a wait period of 30 days (to make sure nothing is returned) before one receives cashback. How will S2T
manage this?

Time to create page: 1.263 seconds

Translate

Login