× General discussion

Updating the Mentorship tables

2 months 5 days ago #3059 by PattiH
Thanks for letting us know the standard!

Partner S2T

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 5 days ago #3046 by Paddy Delaney
Still working on remuneration estimates when a Frega Mentor - we will add one further requirement - must be in top 35% of all Frega Rating and Frega Rating must be more than 650 - this will not be difficult with all functions working
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 5 days ago #3015 by VivianEisenecher
Terrific Paddy! Thanks so much!

2 months 5 days ago #3009 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Viv, I will prepare a document/diagram tomorrow and post it on how Mentors make money and how it leverages, you will see how rewarding it is
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Rob Evans

2 months 5 days ago #3007 by VivianEisenecher
I have some people interested in becoming mentors and I know the basic requirements of mentorship. Now, I would like to be able to explain how mentorship remuneration is calculated, ie: what mentors can expect to make...where can I find this info?

2 months 1 week ago #2757 by Anita:Technical Support
Awesome Robyn. The idea is to ask questions so that others may learn from the answers. All is perfect ( As i have heard you say many times ) and so are you :) ( One of our Glittering Gems )

2 months 1 week ago #2752 by Robyn Lockhart
I'm loving the glittering diamond image very much. And I am just now starting to feel I am ready for the launch if I got lots of questions I would still have to ask here like i did about someone with forgotten password had no idea how to get them in contact. All isnew adn growing
Much love adnmany blessings to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

2 months 1 week ago #2744 by Paddy Delaney
Yes definitely we want everyone to be on board ...any response to our communication will show that the Mentor is still interested, wants to be involved

We are definitely a glittering diamond
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2739 by Annamarie
I think this is, good process as I introduced many mentors who are inactive for both their and my own reasons. RealStew has changed dramatically the last year which is both a blessing and challenge for those of us that are doing our best to keep up with its many applications.

Just when I think Ive got the gist of things RS evolves again lol. Please be patience with tnose of us that are attending zooms, checking into forums etc as this is our committment to RS. I like that current mentors will be contacted, however I think a reasonable time of needs to be extended to them to respond as the change to RS is overwhelmingly difference to what they first encountered.

Out of courtesy for my mentors Im still in the process of arranging road trips to see as many as I can to upskill them, which is a process for now as Im based in the South Island & they are in the North. Im doing my best to upskill myself on the absolutely fabulous new look , feel, music to my ears RS and build my own confidence to be able to share all this.

Currently this is my biggest challenge as RS ethos was profound before. Now its like this glittering diamond, it has so many brilliant facets to it, that as soon as I think i can see one clearly, a slight shift, changes what I thought I knew about it. Im having to draw on so many skillsets and strengthen those that I havent used for years just to get clarity. Although very exciting, its exhausting, so I appreciate Paddy and the team for everything they are doing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, onieceg, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2734 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Steve

No we will set up a series of Zoom calls specifically for prospective Mentors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2733 by Paddy Delaney
We will work out when.... still have to get dashboard designed/coded

2 months 1 week ago #2723 by Prosperitywithpurpose

PattiH wrote: Thanks Paddy, do we have a timeline when these zoom meetings will take place?

I think Paddy means the regular Saturday confrerence calls.

2 months 1 week ago #2720 by PattiH
Thanks Paddy, do we have a timeline when these zoom meetings will take place?

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg

2 months 1 week ago #2719 by Paddy Delaney
Yes very big

2 months 1 week ago #2718 by wayne kemp
that 9% is huge paddy when you think a similar number is distributed to RS shareholders with a billion shares to be paid out ..

2 months 1 week ago #2717 by Paddy Delaney
Mentors will be VERY well remunerated when you consider that 9% of all distributed earnings are shared with Mentors that constitute 35% of the top Frega Rated Account Holders - which will possibly be 10% of the total number of accounts ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2713 by Paddy Delaney
We need a base of Mentors to start from

In the course of the Zoom calls, we will answer any questions Mentors have including the reason why we will require them to register as Echovida Businesses (Consultancy), have an S2T Store profile listing, subscribe to The Plan and work at getting their Frega Rating up to 35% of the top profiled ratings.

2 months 1 week ago #2710 by Paddy Delaney
We have over 640 Mentors registered in the Mentorship database.

As part of the IDnow process, we are going to be pairing off new activated/kyced accounts with Mentors who will guide Mentees on the importance of their Frega Rating, how, with baby steps, they build their Rating to take advantage of the benefits of having a Frega Account. In the course of assisting them, they will note from a Mentee dashboard whether they are Personal, Social or Business users and then direct them to a number of help guides that will be streamlined to cater for whether they are personal, social or business users.

We have a database of over 640 Mentors, many of which have not logged on in months (years).

We will send an email to ALL of them with an invite to login, add a number/pin to their registration, be auto alotted 10-number/pin tables, asked to profile themselves, be activated and KYCed (with IDnow process) and then attend one of three scheduled Zoom calls.

Through this process we will end up with an active starting Mentorship list and all other registrants on the Mentorship database will be removed as Mentors

Time to create page: 1.198 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30