× General discussion

Interesting consideration.

1 week 5 days ago #2708 by Paddy Delaney
Yes that is correct - you make the selection

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #2707 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: HI Steve

When you select the number at a store then THAT is the number that benefits ..the algorithm selects the number/pin combo in scenarios where the transaction was done and there was no selection done. This will be in all online transactions or where you purchased from a POS and received an eReceipt on email and no selection was made.

thats what I'm saying. If I have 20 numbers, and I can use any of them when I buy my groceries, the number that I choose to use on THAT occasion will affect 132 people .... so WHICH ONE I use will determine WHICH 132 members will benefit.

1 week 5 days ago #2706 by Paddy Delaney
HI Steve

When you select the number at a store then THAT is the number that benefits ..the algorithm selects the number/pin combo in scenarios where the transaction was done and there was no selection done. This will be in all online transactions or where you purchased from a POS and received an eReceipt on email and no selection was made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 5 days ago #2703 by Prosperitywithpurpose
We each have ten or twenty numbers registered against our name. If we make a purchase from a member OFFLINE shop that we have NOT registered a number at ..... what considerations will decide WHICH of our 10/20 numbers we should use? This decision will impact the POTENTIAL income of 10/20 tables of 132 people. Would it be possible (or even advisable) for it to be coded that, whenever we use ANY of our numbers, algorithms decide on a rotational basis WHICH table benefits ..... like we are doing already for ONLINE purchases.

Time to create page: 1.157 seconds

Translate

Login