× General discussion

Frega Transactional Reports

2 months 5 days ago #3041 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I agree we will find a happy medium
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 5 days ago #3031 by Kapil Arn
maybe there can be a way for ppl to choose the frequency of reports ?
With a minimum compulsory requirement in order to still get their share of pay out.

2 months 1 week ago #2760 by wayne kemp
i hope one day i can start dreaming numberville tables ,sounds alot better than dishes lol

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #2758 by Anita:Technical Support
Look up Bio Rhythms.. Very interesting reasons why we wake up at the same time often :) P.S I know what you mean re the dishes .. i dream of Numberville tables :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2742 by Paddy Delaney
Yes, good idea and yes we will make it real to people

2 months 1 week ago #2741 by Annamarie
Can we go one step better than paypal by showing the actual total sales they make rounded down to the nearest $ in their countries currency. Percentile date is fine in some cases. However lets get to the point if I saw $990 rather than 100%, I would be definitely log in
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 1 week ago #2732 by Paddy Delaney
Enjoying myself too much to sleep

2 months 1 week ago #2722 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: Lol yes I do sleep ...and think while I sleep

It like receiving a regular bank statement with added tools that takes baby steps to improve/ enhance financial literacy

No, I do not think you sleep, I see you on here or on skype all the time.

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2714 by Paddy Delaney
We will discover, as Frega expands, that an increasing number of Frega Account Holders will take Frega seriously as a truly financially emancipating opportunity and they will devour any advice/ assistance we can give them

2 months 1 week ago #2712 by wayne kemp
my best ideas and nightmares are about 3 oclock in the morning .i wake up and are still at work ,planing ahead for the next day .i tell a new staff member in hospitality ,you will do a hard 8 hr shift doing dishes and go home and do another 8 hr shift doing dishes while you sleep .thats life lol .The mind is a very active machine that doesnt like sleep .

2 months 1 week ago #2688 by Paddy Delaney
Lol yes I do sleep ...and think while I sleep

It like receiving a regular bank statement with added tools that takes baby steps to improve/ enhance financial literacy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2686 by Clive Taylor
Looks good but the question is does it add more then it distracts? It is nice to see what others are doing but doesnt necessarily make it a productive idea for our platform. Does it add more that what it distracts? I am concerned about information overload especially as we address the time and resource disadvantaged communities.

As Kapil stated - do you sleep Paddy ? LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2681 by Paddy Delaney
Lol no far down in priority list ... S2T functionality top of list

2 months 1 week ago #2678 by Robyn Lockhart
This looks good so long as you not going to code it just yet lol! Let's get frega working first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor

2 months 1 week ago #2676 by Paddy Delaney
Every Frega Account Holder, whether they Private, Social or Business Users will receive regular reports on what money went into and out of their Frega Accounts each month with ways to increase receipts, reduce costs and how they can increase their net worth.

Regular interaction and engagement with Frega Account Holders will entrench the value of having a Frega Account, showing how to increase the Frega Rating (baby steps) and value of doing so...

Here is example of what PayPal is doing, we will couple this with RealNews Gazette and much more:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Rhonda Bethune, Kapil Arn

Time to create page: 1.792 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30