× General discussion

Building the Frega Rating tables for Mentorships

2 months 1 week ago #2699 by Rhonda Bethune
Hi Dave,

It takes courage to speak your truth and get the clarity you need. Your concern and ability to state it will help others who may be pondering the same questions. For that I am giving you some positive karma lol!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Cato

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2698 by PattiH
Thanks Paddy, that is good to know!

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2695 by Dave Cato
Thanks Paddy for the reassurance.

2 months 1 week ago #2666 by Paddy Delaney
Yes it will all be ok ...we are still early days and no change to existing mentors

2 months 1 week ago #2662 by Dave Cato
Hi Paddy,
Paddy, I agree with you but to be a Mentor you have to in the top 35%. It's going to take time to do that. So in the meantime do we still keep our Mentorship position to give us the income to participate in the buying and selling units etc. It's perhaps Chicken and egg situ for a while. There are probably a few in the same position.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2649 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I agree...

really not going to be that challenging at all

2 months 1 week ago #2647 by Robyn Lockhart
thats what i said lol you put it so much more accurate than me too!

2 months 1 week ago #2646 by Paddy Delaney
HI Dave

I do not see where the problem is at all ... if you look at what we are doing to measure a FRega rating you will discover it is as easy to build your Frega Rating on your old Mentor login as much as it is on your personal one ..The Mentor registration will, as a matter of course, be bringing in passive income, mentoring fees as much as any other login, investing $1-00 a month of this into a syndicate unit wll be easy as pie, downloading Frega Mobile on this account will be required to access theb money, putting $1-00 into RealP2P causes and Derivative Trading, doing foreign exchange conversions in this account, logging in eveyday on the mentor account to pick up mentor messages is what you would do as a matter of cource, registering to access webinars from the mentor account is what you will be doing etc... there is nothing in the current Frega task list you would not be doing from the mentor account as much as you would do from any account..... I really do not see what thev problem is.... we have set up the Frega rating system to accommodate this type of structure and there is no prejudice whatsoever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2644 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I do agree Clive, but as I said in the post it is still early days and we will refine as we go along but this is a good start.

Some unit of measure, as basic as it is now, is a good place to start to show which Frega Account Holders have worked more at their rating that others
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor

2 months 1 week ago #2643 by Robyn Lockhart
Points to consider Dave re your inactive account.
As I see it the rating can be built by very small increments of input. Buy the plan get your numberville tables up to speed enough to buy just one syndicate unit or do one forex etc
It seems to me it will be inclusive not exclusive.
Remember newcomers will take a while to find the way to do this stuff and millions will make transactions, only some of whom will take any of the necessary steps. So many will still likely get minimal ratings. It's not like the way it was when we were nearly all keen mentors. The keen ones will always be followed by many new comers fregaing every day to get money but not finding their way around to get up there points wise that fast. We are going to grow fast;
I see maintaining top 35% will be harder after several years and by then I will want to retire anyway! And will have more than enough money to!
It. won't be hard to be in the top 35% once there are more indicators too. Nine indicators only so far! I'm sure that is changing fast already it seems like yestedray it was 5!? Eventually there will be dozens. And if we all do what we like to do be it trading chatting or whatever there will be sufficient activity to for anyone to be active and make 35%.
It seems to be the amount of activity that counts not cash that counts and each app will bring more possibilities.

I see you all being afraid of competition; build our team among ourselves now and the newbies won't get near us! Don't be to scared of doing stuff! Explore the platform and you will build your rating - its that simple.

Much love and many blessings to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 1 week ago #2633 by Dave Cato
I know it's early days in the rating system but trying to create a rating for the Mentors is going to be very challenging. My Mentoring business is done under a different RS business and without many links, no syndicate units, and not much action other than mentoring people. Getting that RS business up to top 35% is going to be rather impossible I think. If that's the case I won't be eligible to be a mentor at all. Is that going to be fair after all my work in the past. I have always believed that my Mentoring business would be the facet of providing my future living income. Clive, your words are so true.
Dave Cato

2 months 1 week ago #2629 by Clive Taylor

Paddy Delaney wrote: Still early days but we are starting to build the ranking tables to establish which Frega Ratings are in the top 35% of all Frega Ratings,

Over the next few days we will show a 'Mentor' badge next to the dial on the top banner that takes qualified Frega Accounts (top 35%) to a Apply to become a Mentor form

Entirely optional but application can only be made by Frega Account Holders in top 35% ranking

Still early days so we are testing more than anything else at this stage

Paddy - I still want to know that the measures being used for the rating are suited to that purpose as the 'one size fits all' scenario seems unsuitable. Ratings for Mentor assessment, Financial Risk and Platform Interaction require different inputs so one needs to be sure the measures tracked will give an accurate rating fit for the specific target purpose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prosperitywithpurpose

2 months 1 week ago #2628 by Paddy Delaney
Still early days but we are starting to build the ranking tables to establish which Frega Ratings are in the top 35% of all Frega Ratings,

Over the next few days we will show a 'Mentor' badge next to the dial on the top banner that takes qualified Frega Accounts (top 35%) to a Apply to become a Mentor form

Entirely optional but application can only be made by Frega Account Holders in top 35% ranking

Still early days so we are testing more than anything else at this stage
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Annamarie, Rhonda Bethune

Time to create page: 1.538 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30