× General discussion

There is LIFE out there!

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #2759 by Anita:Technical Support
Good to hear Oniece. Very happy you and those you love are safe. So sad... So many people displaced !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2731 by Paddy Delaney
Love kids

2 months 1 week ago #2727 by PattiH
Enjoy your time with them Oniece - the little ones grow up too fast.

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2725 by onieceg
Thank you for your concern Angela, and yes we need your prayers right now. Houston, TX and most all of FL has been hit very hard. Clean up just started, first priority is electricity, roads cleaned up so people can go back home and start to work. Our granddaughter and her family had to evacuate from the east coast, their area was not hit hard, but they are staying in TN for another week, they have a 2 month old baby. A little red head, he is so precious (of course I am not prejudiced)

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Clive Taylor

2 months 1 week ago #2704 by Angela

onieceg wrote: First thing I do in the morning is read the forum, sometimes even before my husband gets up. To me it is unbelievable what you and the team are doing Paddy. I just can't wrap my brain around all that is happening, but, I am trying. lol Thank you for your prayers for America right now,
We will find out today, if we have any damage to our condo in FL. But, any damage can be fixed, we are just grateful that all our family got out safely.

So thankful to see you posting in here Oniece. I was quite worried about your safety as we hadn't seen you post in here for while. I have been praying for those who have lost their homes and had to get out. Now we read of other storms, Irma and others gathering force. Terrible times for the US and they need our prayers more than anything now.

2 months 1 week ago #2697 by PattiH
Hopefully not much damage to the condo.

I called Carol to see if she was hunkered down as it was to go over Birmingham about 4 pm. (thankfully downgraded to a tropical storm)

Hope you do not get much of it in Tennessee.

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2696 by PattiH
True Kapil, it is hard keeping up with everything he writes!

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2694 by onieceg
Thanks Gill, we have just heard, only minor damage to our place. We are so thankful and pray for the many people who were affected.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill Poole

2 months 1 week ago #2684 by Gill Poole

onieceg wrote: First thing I do in the morning is read the forum, sometimes even before my husband gets up. To me it is unbelievable what you and the team are doing Paddy. I just can't wrap my brain around all that is happening, but, I am trying. lol Thank you for your prayers for America right now,
We will find out today, if we have any damage to our condo in FL. But, any damage can be fixed, we are just grateful that all our family got out safely.

Good to hear your news Oniece. I didn't think you lived there full time but still a very frightening and devastating experience to go through... Hopefully your condo is high up and solid as a rock

Warmest wishes
G
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2658 by onieceg
First thing I do in the morning is read the forum, sometimes even before my husband gets up. To me it is unbelievable what you and the team are doing Paddy. I just can't wrap my brain around all that is happening, but, I am trying. lol Thank you for your prayers for America right now,

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Rhonda Bethune, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2653 by Paddy Delaney
Lol love you Robyn

2 months 1 week ago #2641 by Kapil Arn
What I would like to know is how U manage the time to write so much Paddy , along all the other many things U are doing ?
I find it hard to st keep up with reading evereything, let alone to respond...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhonda Bethune

2 months 1 week ago #2640 by Robyn Lockhart

Paddy Delaney wrote: Over the past few weeks, I have made the point, as I will continue to do, of post regular and ongoing informative posts to keep everyone who logs in the loop on progress, explain our business model, keep up to date on eMoney progress.

It has been good to get the information out and we have had good responses and debates on the topics.

For a period there were very little comments, posts, questions raised on many threads but I am glad to see that everyone is now responding and raising questions.

Keep them coming - it is good to see there is LIFE out there lol

When I first tried to get in here I couldn't and though I was logging in to echovida and frega when I could, I didn't remember to try again here. Now I wouldn't miss the forum - its my first log in usually unless something really pressing in real llife. I will catch up fast though still some posts I haven't read yet. The new ones are frequent enough to not let me go back in time very far lol

Love you all and what you are doing and saying here. and Paady especially, I feel your posts are very informative as a whole; just occasionally paddy legal speak gets in the way of my brain fog or is that my brain fog gets in the way of paddy speak lol!

2 months 1 week ago #2632 by Angela

Paddy Delaney wrote: Thank you Joseoh lots happening

Keep posting the updates and info Paddy. Like most of us, I read everything and at the moment have no questions. I am patiently waiting for the techie team to do their magic and I love spotting changes and improvements as they are making to this forum and the some of the apps. :cheer:

2 months 1 week ago #2617 by Paddy Delaney
Thank you Joseoh lots happening
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

2 months 1 week ago #2616 by Joseph India
I think Paddy, you are throwing so much info, sometimes it is difficult to keep pace with you . You have now become a posting machine. So much to read , sometime dont know which one to respond. I know your personal flywheel has started. ha ha. but we are following you... Cheers

2 months 1 week ago #2615 by Paddy Delaney
Lol sleep well my friend!

The time frames are not that far off!"

2 months 1 week ago #2614 by Dave Cato
Yes Paddy... I read just about everything that's written on the Forum even like NOW when it's 2.30AM and I can't sleep. The depth of information you are posting is mind blowing. I don't know how you keep it all in your head. Sometime I think we are just going to get TOO smart with all the twists and turns. I realise that the timeframes for some of the things you talk about are way out there but some have to be tackled early to make things come together. Perhaps now I can go back to sleep. Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Rhonda Bethune, Kapil Arn

2 months 1 week ago #2613 by Paddy Delaney
Lol yes, thank you for replying and proving you are reading the posts

2 months 1 week ago #2612 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: Over the past few weeks, I have made the point, as I will continue to do, of post regular and ongoing informative posts to keep everyone who logs in the loop on progress, explain our business model, keep up to date on eMoney progress.

It has been good to get the information out and we have had good responses and debates on the topics.

For a period there were very little comments, posts, questions raised on many threads but I am glad to see that everyone is now responding and raising questions.

Keep them coming - it is good to see there is LIFE out there lol

Thanks Paddy for keeping us in the loop!

Partner S2T

Time to create page: 2.081 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25