× General discussion

We need a price for RealStew shares

2 weeks 8 minutes ago #2618 by Whatsup
The going rate for buyers is what price members are prepared to sell for. The members that want to sell for a dirt cheap price will be missing out in the future, but I wish them good luck with the rest of there life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2607 by wayne kemp
i agree martin ,but i know alot of members that would love to get 10p now and thats the going rate for buyers ,and thats big life changing money for some in this world ,so it would be hard to hold on for more ,those like you that wont sell will be fine .and at a lower price ,hopefully we could get a much needed pr company .

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2606 by Whatsup
Have a bit of faith Wayne and no one will need to laugh at anyone here. Upwards and onwards realstew.

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2605 by Whatsup
If we all stand firm with a seller market price at £1or more things can happen. a share isn't worth selling for any cheaper. Dividends from the realstew shares alone would make any person want to hang on once the flywheel work's.

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2602 by wayne kemp
so your saying RS is worth 1.8 billion dollars plus today .get real martin you would never get a pr company to come on board at that price full stop .but they would come on board at 10 p ,and immediately they would want to increase their investment ,and do everything in there power to grow their and our investment .thats when it would be worth alot more .yeah it would be nice to go onto RS and see a big figure that we can show off to our friends ,but it is so unrealistic all your friends will laugh at you .

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2599 by Paddy Delaney
A price is what a willing buyer is prepared to pay a willing seller ...so if you are a willing Seller at £1-00 and there is a willing SEller at £0.10 the willing buyer will buy the willing Sellers shares at £0-10 and if they want more and yours are the cheapest on offer and they wish to buy some atg that price they will and that will be the latest market price

2 weeks 9 hours ago #2598 by Whatsup
Wayne your idea of share value has no meaning on how the stock market works. You shouldn't sell yourself short . Company's that run at a lost are worth millions and so is there shares prices . Realstew hasn't made a loss as far as I know. So I still would stand at $1.80 per share as mirrored price to Frega. and then once the party starts to kick in soon. Reach for the sky's with a outstanding share price to come our way. And realcoin has nothing now to do with what we own in realstew it was just a deal members made at the time, what stands is now on our per realstew share price. This is what I think my friend.

2 weeks 10 hours ago #2597 by wayne kemp
for those that think the price for RS shares ,should be the same as frega ,this is why thats not going to happen at the moment .Realcoin shares were worth $1 when we bought them .we then got a 70 to 1 split ,dont quote the maths ,but that was because RS shares were not as valuable as Realcoin .we need a starting point for our RS shares ,and if admin agree on 10 p ,that will be great .because i think they are only worth 5 p max at the moment .the price can only go up from here .if we start too high it can only go down ,and any potential investor will run a mile .and remember ,you dont have to sell untill you get a price you are happy with ,and the more that do this the higher the price will be .

2 weeks 14 hours ago #2585 by PattiH
Actually, my answer was not about selling the shares.

It was about what each share was to be paid from all the activity.

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 weeks 17 hours ago #2580 by Carol Johnson

PattiH wrote: Has anyone taken into account what each share will be paid in the future - You may not want to sell them.

I don't think the original question was about selling the shares, more the fact they are showing no value in the Syndication list. Paddy said he would load a value. Hope this is soon :)

I won't be selling mine any time soon but it would be nice to see some value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whatsup, Prosperitywithpurpose

2 weeks 20 hours ago #2573 by Angela

PattiH wrote: Has anyone taken into account what each share will be paid in the future - You may not want to sell them.

I agree . In case anyone missed what Paddy said , it will be around next October when the shares will be worth a lot of money, and we can only guess what a "lot of money" means, but it will certainly make millionaires of many of the early adopters who invested in Real Coin and had them converted 70 to 1.

Hang on to your shares because we are going to become a very large company and when you research which companies that have started and in debt,, what their shares are worth, than we can only imagine what our shares will reach as a company with no debt, very attractive to investors.

I am sure the shares will start climbing before next October, but for the sake of such a short time would it be worth selling them too soon?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Kevinrealstewbiz, Deb Deb

2 weeks 21 hours ago - 2 weeks 20 hours ago #2572 by Whatsup
Frega shares are just one part of realstew as it stands at $1.80 per frega share and Realstew does own most of the app main apps and would stand at a better starting share price. The price should be also value on completion of working apps though and this has not been done yet , so I think to be fair $1.80 could only have its value standing at the moment for the Realstew shares until as not long now the programmers will complete there task. Then also in account the apps are only worth as much as the demand of clients and customers would use them I think. What should happen though as has been talk about many times on zoom meetings to download the software to upload the bulk list of shareholder to the company house as talk about would be a start and make many happy members knowing that there shares have some sort of status.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevinrealstewbiz

2 weeks 22 hours ago #2566 by Kevinrealstewbiz
Has anyone taken into account what each share will be paid in the future - You may not want to sell them.

Hi Patti yes i have taken into account of future price of RS Shares, i'm more interested in setting a price for the future PE Deal, my plan is to heavily Re Invest with the mandatory 5% shares we must all sell.

2 weeks 23 hours ago #2565 by PattiH
Has anyone taken into account what each share will be paid in the future - You may not want to sell them.

Partner S2T

2 weeks 23 hours ago #2562 by Kevinrealstewbiz
When we long time foundation club pioneers invested in Realcoin ,we were given a 70 to 1 conversion to RealStew shares for not going on the London stock exchange ,which had a value ,not much but one we were happy to except .Now when we invest in a syndicate ,we get a value ,but us POOR RealStew investors have nothing to show .ZERO value .if we aren't going to get the RealStew share market going soon to get a real market value .why cant we at least get the price we agreed to and was showing in RealStew before .wasn't it 10 p.

Wayne, i agree with you on this also ... But i think the RS Shares should carry a higher value now, as RealStew.com was and is the Mother Platform to all the Apps . So if Frega Is currently selling for $1.80 nzd then i suggest Realstew Shares sell for $2.00 nzd ?
Just my thoughts on this one.

2 weeks 1 day ago #2526 by wayne kemp
hi Cameron you can sell your shares for any price you want if you have a buyer ,i know members that have sold them for this price and higher ,and the lowest i know of is 5 p in the last year ,but its all about what the seller and buyer are willing to sell or pay for them .I cant wait for the RS share market to open next year .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve

2 weeks 1 day ago #2521 by Cameron
Yes I had heard 10 p also. And is this a price that we can sell at or just a round about figure.

2 weeks 1 day ago #2512 by Carol Johnson

Paddy Delaney wrote: Yes I will get this loaded as the benchmark price as the last trade value

So do you have a time frame for this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cameron

2 weeks 2 days ago #2450 by wayne kemp
thats cool paddy ,i have some friends that are inactive but invested in realcoin ,i show them the great new platform we have ,but as soon as the see a zero value from their investment ,they are disillusioned ,and say whatever .and are inactive again ..

2 weeks 2 days ago #2449 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I will get this loaded as the benchmark price as the last trade value
The following user(s) said Thank You: wayne kemp, Deb Deb, Carol Johnson

Time to create page: 1.867 seconds

Translate

Login