× General discussion

Frega Mobile combines everything

2 months 1 week ago #2746 by Paddy Delaney
Yes we will allow you to register with your profile a digital signature and give you a one time pin to use to confirm a contract and we have a escrowed confirmation agreement
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2736 by Annamarie
This is excellent Paddy, so Im guessing this will be an added feature in our frega ap. my phone is a samsung noote do I can also sign my signature straight onto the phone when I send correspondance etc. However for those whose smartphones arent notes you can purchase pens cheaply online to allow you to write on your smartphone. Will their be an added functionally that the signature can be both digital and written? A great tool for when a instant signature is required for contract purposes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 1 week ago #2735 by Paddy Delaney
Lol yes I strongly suggest you do

2 months 1 week ago #2724 by onieceg
Wayne said 5 hrs ago, 528 shares Frega Mobil left, now only 469. Guess I need to buy some before they are all gone, while NZ is sleeping.
lol

Foundation Member

2 months 1 week ago #2721 by PattiH

wayne kemp wrote: 528 left ,this is has biggest return so far on all syndicates ,if you can i would suggest just buying a few ,even a dollar because once gone ,ALL GONE

True Wayne, and the Foreign Exchange is the other one that have had good returns.

Once they are gone, they are gone

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2716 by Paddy Delaney
Totally agree

2 months 1 week ago #2715 by wayne kemp
528 left ,this is has biggest return so far on all syndicates ,if you can i would suggest just buying a few ,even a dollar because once gone ,ALL GONE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deb Deb

2 months 1 week ago #2691 by Paddy Delaney
Frega Mobile Syndications, going, going soon gone

2 months 1 week ago #2679 by Paddy Delaney
Chipping away at Frega Mobile 618 to go
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg

2 months 1 week ago #2622 by brol
Please check your inbox Paddy, I left you a message re these yesterday

2 months 1 week ago #2621 by Paddy Delaney
I see we still have 668 Frega Mobile ...going going ...soon gone

2 months 1 week ago #2610 by Paddy Delaney
Another Syndication that I believe holds an interesting opportunity is Echivida ...we only have 709 left of these and remember once they are all gone we will add Echovida CRM with every Echovida syndicate member getting a matching number (free) units in Echovida CRM that is then also fully subscribed ...

Echovida Syndicate Partners get a share of 20% of all revenue earned from Cash Back Rewards/Redeemed Rewards/ Success Fees (5%) on all specials (big with Frega Mobile out as we will deliver lots of profiled specials), plus £2-00 (20%) on all Plan Pledgee subscriptions (one off) - this is a winner

Echovida CRM will be 20% of the £5-00 per month subscription for advanced CRM and we will expand CRM to include lots more with opportunities to increase revenue ... for example, I can see Businesses wanting each Sales Consultant to have their own Echovida CRM advanced and they (Head Office) have a consolidated CRM book ...this will be Echovida CRm Enterprise - we can easily justify a £100-00 pm subscriotion plus for this
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Weller, Anita:Technical Support

2 months 1 week ago #2609 by Paddy Delaney
I see post has sparked action on Frega Mobile Syndication ...only 678 left

2 months 1 week ago #2604 by wayne kemp
wow members had better be quick on this one ,they will be gone buy tomorrow

2 months 1 week ago #2601 by Paddy Delaney
Frega Mobile Syndicate partners will share £225 000 out of every 1 000 000 activated accounts (£0-225 each) in the first year increasing to £300 000 (£0-30 per Frega Account activated) in the second year as the charge is £1-50 in year 1 and £2-00 in year two onwards... read the FAQ's carefully on this one ...in fact I am very surprised these have not all been purchased yet as the return is obviously good - as are others
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

2 months 1 week ago #2600 by Paddy Delaney
No I can tell you there will be no more as we have the funds we need to write this now and have started ...you will also see that we have already started deductions and distributions already - read the FAQ's related to the Frega Mobile syndication there is actually more money on the table to what I said

2 months 1 week ago #2595 by wayne kemp
i see there is only 743 units left ,is this from the 130000 ,or will more be put up for sale after this

2 months 1 week ago #2593 by Paddy Delaney
Frega Mobile has annual charge of £1-50 paid from passive earnings with 15% of the £1-50 annual amount shared with Syndicate Members ...EVERY Frega Account has to download Frega Mobile in order to activate their account ...so every Activated Frega Account that is KYCed effectively pays 15% of £1-50 per year = £0-225 (22.5 pennies) to the syndicate per year ...105 000 units ...so effectively when we have 1 million active accounts £225 000 is shared annually with Mobile syndicate partners = 400% return pa for every 1 million accounts ...what a winner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Whatsup, Prosperitywithpurpose

2 months 1 week ago #2590 by wayne kemp
i see frega mobile is almost sold out can someone tell me why i should buy into this syndacate

2 months 1 week ago #2568 by Paddy Delaney
Yes I am afraid so
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

Time to create page: 1.910 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4